Rihanna Tweets ‘I Do’ — Does She Want To Marry Chris Brown?

Mon, August 6, 2012 1:37pm EST by 12 Comments
Rihanna and Chris Brown Married
FameFlynet(2)/Twitter

Teddy sony

Posted at 2:59 AM on August 22, 2012

Please God help them to be together again

Teddy sony

Posted at 2:58 AM on August 22, 2012

Please God help them to be together again#

southern belle

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 7, 2012

DONT BE STUPID**<< THIS IS FOR ALL WHO DONT BELIEVE THESE TWO ARE STILL IN LOVE. explain to me why rihanna made a song saying..o na na..a whats my name, and chris made a song saying she aint you o na na na na na…..DUH. ACCEPT IT.

me

Posted at 12:38 PM on August 7, 2012

I love how people are So gullible..And would even believe that Tupac is still alive

geico piggy

Posted at 12:36 PM on August 7, 2012

Not every tweet rihanna tweets is about chris period. She can be talking about Drake Meek mill a cow a fish a dang ocean or any freaking thing. it doesnt mean she talking about breezy

tuesdauo

Posted at 12:28 AM on August 7, 2012

NO her new tweets isn’t about Chris B. this is silly mess to say. Doubt that it from a Lyric that she decide to tweeted from a song that she was listens to. and Lmao @ yall comment

kimmberyna

Posted at 12:15 AM on August 7, 2012

72.28% people believe that Rihanna’s talking about CHris. I doubt that is From a lyric song that she was listens to. and it does not have nothing to do with Chris.

unknown

Posted at 6:27 PM on August 6, 2012

I believe Rihanna is ready to marry chris brown we just have to wait and see if Chris brown is going to propose to Rihanna and that will be a happy day for Rihanna and chris brown

Curious Styles

Posted at 4:54 PM on August 6, 2012

Watch they be in LA together very soon……

unknown

Posted at 4:26 PM on August 6, 2012

Maybe

electlady1

Posted at 2:58 PM on August 6, 2012

Thats cute and romantic and have females going crazy for the love they do have its a real thats what keep the fans going crazy the dog and cat chase its exciting when you have a crush on somebody and you get butterflys when you see him or your doing something sweet for him you go back to be a little girl again and you do the heart game Chris love Rihanna no I love you more do you love me more than I love you or please dot the line if you want to be my sweetheart. You get goooo when you see him or her about him you scream to know hes looking at you or send you a picture or you send him a picture this is a start up and better than love story. Things come back double when restored maybe this love has double……..

John gitau

Posted at 2:36 PM on August 6, 2012

I thnk its possible ……&…i want 2 hpn bt there r too many obstac….including their past relationship & wat pple think of brown!!!!!