Kristen Stewart’s ‘On The Road’ Release Date Revealed

Mon, August 6, 2012 10:31am EDT by 10 Comments
Kristen Stewart On The Road
FameFlynet/Courtesy of MK2 Productions

Krista

Posted at 10:52 AM on January 10, 2013

When does ON THE ROAD release in Texas, I really want t see it.

Phil Bralich

Posted at 6:29 PM on November 22, 2012

Way looking forward to the movie. Met some of those “cats” (If I might be excused the anachronistic colloquialism) you portray, Still follow many. Many are cohort, some are friends, some are fans, some scowl up their faces, spit on the ground, and cross themselves backwards every time they here my name. Hope your cohort and fans enjoy it as well. — Phil, a beat wannabe

kenn christie

Posted at 1:11 PM on October 10, 2012

BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE 1956 RICHARD B @ 76 YEARS OLD

sally

Posted at 8:35 AM on August 8, 2012

@ Tina, the moving trucks were staged according to a correction by US Weekly, some pap
staged the U-Haul trucks. These are called Gossip sites for a reason. It’s about gossiping.

Guest

Posted at 5:10 PM on August 6, 2012

For someone who cliams she wants to expand her acting KStew seems to pick the same type of parts lately. Other than Twilght and SWATH both fantasy, the others are all quite similar. In Adventureland her character has an affair w/ a married man while sort of having a boyfriend, she plays a stripper in Meet the Rileys, and now she sleeps w/ two men in her new film, On the Road, I’m sensing a pattern here, I guess art is imitating life or is life imitating art?

Ida

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 6, 2012

What? It’s already been released here in Finland, that’s weird. ?

hykes

Posted at 10:56 AM on August 6, 2012

Look at that, another diversion to get the people off of the scandal. I wonder what US weekly will print this week that had them jumping the gun again.

Tina

Posted at 11:09 AM on August 6, 2012

I had seen the newest mag and they are still going on and on as to Why she cheated. This will be fodder for months to come,I’ll bet. However, I do not want to see this movie, and travel road-trip movies are just not my thing… But in light of the scandal,I will not see it anyway.
Plus, there IS no “relationship” between Rob and Kristen,and I am dumbfounded as to Why this site and many others, are still saying that there IS a relationship. She cheated, he was hurt, he found out and he moved out,asking her to do the same and then it’s over. Period. No “relationship” , not even a friendship. Nada,zilch,zip. Over,period.

sally

Posted at 8:32 AM on August 8, 2012

Who cares if you see the movie or not, what is your point? Avoid the gossip sites if reading
about the affair bothers you!

Linda E.

Posted at 10:50 AM on August 6, 2012

On The Road is a very good book!!!