How Kristen Stewart’s ‘Punishing Herself’ After Cheating On Robert Pattinson

Mon, August 6, 2012 4:20pm EDT by 75 Comments
SplashNews

anamelo

Posted at 10:26 PM on August 10, 2012

i always thought that there was something wrong in robsten relationship. And that k-stew feels insecure. oh, so many pain to her… poor girl! i dont think that rob ever gave her what she really wanted…. love.. undenied.

Kristen doesn't deserve your sympathy

Posted at 5:53 PM on August 10, 2012

I don’t feel one once of sympathy for Kristen Stewart…she is rich, famous and had one of the most desired men in the world AND SHE BLEW IT!!! This girl deserves EVERYTHING that is being thrown her way. I never cared for Kristen, but now I really despise her! I will avoid any films she does in the future. I hope she leaves Hollywood for good!

Lace

Posted at 6:36 PM on August 11, 2012

I totally agree! :D

The poor girl probably hates herself.

Posted at 4:49 PM on August 10, 2012

If I was her I’d be depressed as well, come on it’s a relationship with freaking Robert Patinson that she jeprodized.

bARBIE s.

Posted at 3:01 PM on August 10, 2012

LET IT REST, LET THEM BREATHE, AND LET THEM WORK IT OUT!

jackie

Posted at 7:25 AM on August 10, 2012

Liberty Ross and her sleazeball husband are attending counselling to help fix their marriage. I think Rob and Kristen should do the same thing. All the photos are showing Kristen and the sleazeball just kissing, there was NO SEX. You know what gets me is the fact that people are saying that Rob and Kristen have split. Rob has not come out and said it is officially over. If it is he should be a man and do the decent thing and tell Kristen it is over so that she can get on with her life. He should also tell his followers as well than everyone can stop speculating. He is apparently drunk dialling her and his friends don’t approve. But this has nothing to do with his friends, why can’t they see that.? If he is doing this than that goes to show he still loves her and he just wants to hear her voice because he misses her. If he didn’t he wouldn’t be drunk dialling her. In fact if he did not still have feelings for her he would ignore her and when she rings him he should tell her to leave him alone he doesn’t want to see or speak to her. But he hasn’t form what I have read. He has the right to take his time as the decision her makes needs to be the right one for him and kristen.
People really need to let this go now. But the media and mags seem to be rehashing everything and they don’t seem to want to let it go. How much more can they hurt these 2 people. I think it is really sad and I feel for both of them. I don’t look at Rob & Kristen as BELLA & EDWARD but as 2 young people who have a relationship that they want to enjoy away from the public eye. Yes kristen made a terrible terrible mistake, but life is not perfect and it will go on but she seems to be paying for it. I think she has learnt her lesson and I don’t think she will cheat ever again.
Some people don’t seem to think that but going through what she is going through and all the backlash she is getting I don’t truly don’t think she will ever contemplate doing it again knowing the hurt she has caused to the man she truly loves Rob.
So come on people leave them alone. this is their life. They both need their privacy to sort this out.

T Powell

Posted at 10:54 PM on August 11, 2012

Surely if the photos show no sex then there was never any sex. You don’t know what she did with that man previously. And ew no showers she’s nasty.

sanna

Posted at 7:24 AM on August 10, 2012

robert pattinson is thinking just about his own Ego! I think that Kristen should find someone else to love her, to really love her!

Goska

Posted at 1:16 AM on August 10, 2012

My third (the same post) and i’ really off
I have never commented anything.This is my first post. I have seen “Cosmopolis”, and have to say that film is amazing. I think can even say that’s probably the best of Cronenberg’s films. These are not “living pictures” but real cinema. Mr Robert Pattinson… very, very good. Wish a great succes to this movie.
Why do I write?
Because I saw the pain on both young faces.
All this mess… “cheating” I think you can say so if somebody intend to cheat, but was she?!
I really doubt. I don’t know what was the purpose of this meeting, but it was him who called, it was him who moved to the place she lived – he just hunted her (poor little young naive creature, she’s thought she can handle all this situation but against her stood clever fox – twice her age, much more experienced, her past and future director, who’s known what he’s wanted).
Photos… (a few, chosen to be high paid). Take a few photos, put them in the order you want and using them you can tell a lot of stories, different at all. On the bridge (or wherever it is) she seems for me very uncomfortable and trying to get rid of him (pleasantly or change everything into joke) – that’s what I see and this is my story.
In the car, showing her muscles, her biceps…, yes it’s really way to cheat.
Yes, she shouldn’t let him touch her biceps… (her fault, she hasn’t punch him or kicked out of the car) and then some jokes, some teasing… and gone with the wind. That’s why she feels so guilty, but under what circumstances she was?? Naive looser at the begining (always told to be strong, used to handle with everything. But not this time).
She’s left all her threads behind and thrown herself bleeding at the pile – all wolfs at her.
The predator stands by – not so juicy.
I don’t even want to hear she ever was loved. It’s easy to love person you’re proud of, much harder to love sb. in sin (but what is love for?)
My heart is bleeding when I see all the dirt she doesn’t deserve. She’s taken too much at her shoulders.
What beautiful innocent soul, brave, amazing Woman, alone facing all the world as she is herself (not innocent).
I love her.

ouch

Posted at 4:52 PM on August 9, 2012

If I were her I would disappear to Australia or something…get a tan.. visit relatives…maybe find some one else….to love me…Robert not getting over the mistake…..so ok..time to move on…..

Sarah

Posted at 3:27 PM on August 9, 2012

Ok she made a mistake and do you honestly think she hasn’t learned from it. She has lost someone important to her and she’s the one recieving all the hate. Come on no-one is perfect. She’s only human. The problem is a lot of fans of The Twilight Saga’ see her and Rob as Bella and Edward. And their not. We know all about Edward and Bella’s romance but nothing about Rob and Kristen. We should be giving our support to them if we truly are their fans. Hasn’t she recieved way more than her share of hate. She must know that even when she is forgiven for it no-one will ever let her forget about it.

lisa

Posted at 7:07 AM on August 9, 2012

Um would like to know if this “therapist” that Kristen is seeing is a real therapist, because if so she is breaching patient dr confidentiality by talking to the press. She shouldnt be saying even a syllable about Kristen. Also, Kris and Rob will do what they have to do if they are left with making the decision on their own. Advice for both though through all of this you will find out who your true supporters are, only listen to them.

Evelyn

Posted at 8:04 PM on August 8, 2012

Come on Robert Pattinson”” for goodness sake!! u think you also do not have your cheatings too.. ?? True love means able to forgive and accept the other half as what she is … Be a man and help your other half in her miseries now !! Rather than wallowing in sheer gossips and scandals … Choose what you want ….if happiness is ….

Grow a pair

Posted at 5:00 PM on August 9, 2012

I agree he’s just a veggie …he will not protect her….I hate him for that.. he’s a wimp….pussy….Kristen is the Boss in their relationship and we she fell he does not know how to lead…….I don’t know what she sees in him really…Hmmmm..maybe she doesn’t see it…she had a Emotional affair with some one else because Rob can’t man up…he is a follower not a leader…she needs a man who will stay by her side when she is getting screwed by the Media…look she has issues but forgive and comfort goes a long way Wussy Robert…

Linn Cecilie Lauritzen

Posted at 3:51 PM on August 8, 2012

I think they should talk together and work this out if they love eachother :-)

Concerned Fan

Posted at 9:49 AM on August 8, 2012

KStew didn’t cheat on her own damnnn it!!! But…. I’ve been through worse but I made sure to shower!!! So I think the whole thing about not showering is a lie!!!!

Backoff

Posted at 7:24 AM on August 8, 2012

Stop laying the blame on at the feet of a 22 year old girl, there was also a 41 year old marrried man that cheated on his wife, she cheated on her boyfriend. Why does the blame go to the woman. My father cheated on my mother, my sisters husband cheated on her, I blame my father and my brother in law for their affairs. Given the chance I would still have a brother in law that I loved dearly and two little girls still have there daddy, my sister was left heartbroken by her husband, the man she was willing to give a second chance to, but he let his guilt be the easy way out and stayed with the woman who was also married and pregnant to her own husban
There is no need for this vicious name calling. She is none of those things.

Leave them alone and lets hope they will be able to talk and repair their relatonship, you can see they do love each other and they deserve some priavcy to sort their lives out.

Or why not do what they do in some countries bury her to her neck and stone her, will that make you all happy. Because seriously people deserve forgiveness and an opportunity to make amends in their lives. If he was such a good looking young man would you care?

Yes they both did the wrong thing and hurt the ones they love, but it is so seriously none of our business!

Think about some of your own deep dark secrets, would you like them airred and commented on in the public arena.?

anais

Posted at 7:24 AM on August 8, 2012

robert will not give easy up. Now he feels strong and conversant as he lowered her! Kristen begs, and he can say NO! This is the point that it is what robert wants!

Tj

Posted at 6:07 PM on August 7, 2012

I agree with home wrecking whore.

A-TRUE TWILIGHT FAN

Posted at 4:00 PM on August 7, 2012

i’m hoping she get herself together before she really do something to yourself something like this can really push you over they edge and i don’t think rob would like to hear that then he will really be upset with himself so for geing so negative

zenobia

Posted at 12:38 PM on August 7, 2012

she never wanted him 100 pecent she’s not fooling anybody.

lisa

Posted at 7:14 AM on August 9, 2012

not that what she did was an excuse, but just remember the spotlight they are both in, the negativity they have both had, and the already have always been kristen haters, all because of jealous fans, and last her age, she has come a long ways, and she made a mistake, in the heat of the moment, that could of been blown way out of portion. Also no offense, but if this was reversed, we all know Rob would be on his knees begging for forgiveness and who says kristen would of gone as far as he has. Most guys tend to act like their souls have been torn apart when the girl does something wrong. I think Rob needs time alone with out influence and figure out what he wants. considering when he is drunk he calls the women he loves.

Halle

Posted at 7:43 AM on August 7, 2012

While Kristen Stewart is sitting there feeling sorry for herself because she potentially lost Rob. I doubt she has any idea (or even cares) about the pain and suffering she and Rupert caused Ruperts two kids that are stuck in the middle of this dilemma. There are no sites expressing their sympathies to the wife and kids of Rupert. Its just all, poor KS, poor RP, poor Robsten. If kristen and Robert were not the notorious Bella Swan and Edward Cullen in the Twilight saga films, would you all still give a damn about them? I used to be a big fan of Kristens before the twilight movies, but I lost all my respect for her when the fame got to her head and she became a person with a big ego and a big “i dont care about anything” attitude to go along with it.

Mary

Posted at 7:15 AM on August 7, 2012

It takes two in a relationship. When someone cheats, there’s a reason behind it. There’s an unhappiness or a loss of something that held the person there in love. I wish people would stop calling her a slut, whore, trampire, etc. What she did was inexcusable, yes, there is never an excuse to cheat. Lets keep calm and remember she’s not the only person who did wrong. Rupert did too. And twihards remember, the loss of Robsten doesn’t negate the magic of Bella and Edward as written by Stephenie Meyer.

lisa

Posted at 7:20 AM on August 9, 2012

I am sure if you look at the people who are calling her these names, have always called her that they just think they have a real reason for it now. From day one there have been “Kristen Haters” because female fans are jealous of the fact she is with Rob. To me they arent true fans, just teens who are living in a fantasy world. A true fan will see both sides, and see that is was a kiss, not like she jumped into bed with the man and a REAL relationship will look at the whole situation and deal with that. I think Rob and Kristen are going with the public instead of how they really feel and the reporters are jumping to conclusions, as they always have with this couple.

Robfan

Posted at 12:37 AM on August 7, 2012

LOL Who are the sources???? I doubt anybody close to Kristen would talk about Kristen and how she is doing right now. Nobody knows anything. Maybe Kristen don’t even want to be with Rob anymore. Maybe she still sees Rupert S. R S is not with his wife either, so maybe they are actually in love. Who knows! As for Rob he obviously moved on since he was seen out in good spirits and according to people in the bar chatting up girls. I guess he catches up, what he missed in the last 3 years. I just worry that he will end up in Rehab. He was drinking much more before he got together with Kristen, and according to reports he’s drinkig heavy again.

fm

Posted at 12:28 AM on August 7, 2012

everyone make mistakes

pretty girlz

Posted at 1:00 AM on August 7, 2012

u got tht rite fm

Erin

Posted at 9:20 PM on August 6, 2012

Kristen must pull herself together and stop punishing herself. What’s done cannot be undone, learned from the lesson and she can be a better person. She’s stil young, many more wonderful things waiting for her.
Whatever going to happen, I believe she can do it!!! Pull yourself up girl….(Never say never…)

rita

Posted at 8:44 PM on August 6, 2012

she is a girl who made a mistake now it is up to rob to work it out or go on

sara

Posted at 7:36 PM on August 6, 2012

she is a whore

lts

Posted at 8:51 PM on August 6, 2012

it takes one to know one. doesn’t it?

Jack smith 99

Posted at 7:18 AM on August 7, 2012

Good on you for standing for kristen,Sara you should be ashamed of yourself…..

pretty girlz

Posted at 1:02 AM on August 7, 2012

how old r u sara and no she iz not she jus made a big misteake

Lisa