How Kristen Stewart’s ‘Punishing Herself’ After Cheating On Robert Pattinson

Mon, August 6, 2012 4:20pm EST by 75 Comments
SplashNews

sammie

Posted at 6:42 PM on August 6, 2012

Everyone has to look at all of the pictures of Rupert and Kristen. I believe that Rupert set Kristen up and he knew these pictures were going to be taken. There are a few pictures of them in the car kissing and he is staring off to the side and looking directly at the person that is taking the pictures. I think he is a moron and should not be allowed to direct the sequel to Snow White and the Huntsman. He is a predator and I am sure Kristen was not his first. He is a nothing and I hope his life is ruined. I know that Kristen should have known better, but come on, I have seen so many of these flings where a girl was preyed upon by an older man. MANIPULATION!!!!!!

Belle, better hurry up

Posted at 6:34 PM on August 6, 2012

you are gonna be late for your Klan meetin! Save your rope, you can lynch Kristen tomorow.

To "Hey Xena" from Xena

Posted at 6:30 PM on August 6, 2012

To the person that didnt bother to leave a name and just called themselves “Hey Xena” F**k YOU! You just don’t like my opinion because you cant take it! you’re saying i should go to hell. Well at least I’m thinking about the wife and children Rupert and that homewrecking little cow KS, ruined the lives off. the only person you seem to care about is her because of who she is and who she played in films. I am thinking beyond her and about the family she ruined.Who are you to tell me that i should go to hell? huh? Get a life.

Matt8462

Posted at 7:24 PM on August 6, 2012

I totally agree with you mate! Kristen Stewart is a Stupid B***h and Rupert Saunders is a a**. They totally screwed up the lives of two kids. To people saying Rupert sanders is the only one to blame grow up you nieve idiots. Kristen is a consenting adult too. (in response to Xena)

gaga

Posted at 6:27 PM on August 6, 2012

hey , she actually wears her own clothes again, good for Rob

Klue Klux kan

Posted at 6:20 PM on August 6, 2012

needs to come here to get some new recruits. What’s so funny, is that Rob is happy and partying, and he still doesn’t want any of you bats.

pretty girlz

Posted at 1:05 AM on August 7, 2012

ur name iz wrong im black ur racist and thtz mean

Why!

Posted at 6:04 PM on August 6, 2012

It amazes me that posters like Invite, John and Dumas 1000, always read and comment on Kristen Stewart articles, when they clearly hate her. Go figure????

a

Posted at 6:04 PM on August 6, 2012

THE GURL IS HURTING HERSELF ND NT TAKIN CARE OF HERSELF ND YALL STILL INSULTING HER IDC IF U HATE HER U DONT WISH OR WANT FOR SOME1 2 HURT OR NT TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES LIKE WAT SHES DOIN NOW

mim

Posted at 6:01 PM on August 6, 2012

STOP STOP SHE HIS NOT A VICTIM !
she filmed a movie without no regrets
sick of this chick
HWL IS FOR THIS CHEATER ! ugly ugly

Maria

Posted at 5:52 PM on August 6, 2012

kristen hopefully feel really bad and feel lost her soul mate rob. I doubt she is an actress and know how to lie well. she is not sorry, just was trapped

invité

Posted at 5:51 PM on August 6, 2012

i’m so sorry ,i love him ,i love him! apology on kS?
if she loved him she would not deceived and to the world
please please we do not do thaht a man you love!
she did not want him? ok she would have him speak frankly!
it was too much to ask?
this is what many fans do not understand !
i’m sorry for all the mess was because of her!
i’m not sorry for Kristen stewart …..

dumas1000

Posted at 5:50 PM on August 6, 2012

I seriously doubt that she went Gold’s Gym without showering or combing her hair. There’s no way she would be spotting at some gym if she were legitimately depressed. Once again, these reports continuously contradict each other and I think you would be pretty foolish to believe any of them.

John

Posted at 5:44 PM on August 6, 2012

That’s the problem with people who have lots of free time – they tend to obsess about things in life. All the rest of us need to go to work everyday and face the world no matter what happens to us. Both Stewart and Pattinson need to be working on projects, even if they’re small non-money grubbing projects in order to keep busy.

Kristen feels lousy because she got caught. The lady is a tramp… Now it’s time to face the world instead of feeding another little girls’ narcissism.

invité

Posted at 5:36 PM on August 6, 2012

ts so amazing how this stupid website is making Kristen the victim all the time. SHE CHEATED”
i agree ,i’ve had enough of her:
she’s not a victim ,she cheated of rob
c’om she is not sorry for scandal ,not sorry for rob and the family sanders
she his sorry of her career no more!!
open your eyes people ,she is a bad girl
she has not regrets for having hurt rob ,
she got rid of him in a dirty way,
SHAME ON YOU and i wish you nothing good
MISS the breacker of hearts !!

Beka

Posted at 5:29 PM on August 6, 2012

Kristen needs to stop acting like everything that has happen isnt her fault, she hurt robert feeling he get the sympathy vote, if i knew kristen boy i would slap her for acting like a 5 year old she keeps saying oh im sorry oh i love rob well you wouldnt have done such a thing if you really did love him.

sum1

Posted at 5:35 PM on August 6, 2012

cant u read ? shes Punishing Herself’ After Cheating On Robert Pattinson!!! b ppls make misstake so who the F* r u to judge her? wtf

mich

Posted at 5:17 PM on August 6, 2012

I really feel sorry for her no matter what she did, sanders has more to be blamed than her hes an old guy already and i mean he didnt care what he was jeopardizing at least kstew has no kids and for liberty i mean she had nothing todo with it. But well life is life she has to move on i think rpatz will forgive her I think he really loves her ,seeing it rpatz and kstew not bella and edward like most people are seeing them i mean leave the fiction behind. I think patz is already giving her a lesson just by leaving her this time maybe she thought she could just get away with it i mean silly rabbit but well if he doesnt this girl is really gonna need serious help i really do think she is depressed.

the new Jennifer Aniston

Posted at 5:16 PM on August 6, 2012

Rob will use this scandal to sell his movie. “I’m a lonely heartbroken boy, please go see my movie”.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 5:29 PM on August 6, 2012

Youve been saying that everywhere..shut up. You sound so dumb,

olivia

Posted at 5:14 PM on August 6, 2012

XENA ONE SHUT UP AND TAKE A FLYING LEAP-TWO KRISTEN HAD A STUPID INDESTRECTION THERE IS A DIFFRENCE,THE DEEP DEPRESSION KRISTEN IS IN IS UNDERSTANDABLE IVE BEEN IN HER SHOES,SO I KNOW WHAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH,I LOVE HER AND SUPPORT HER I WOLNT STOP LOVING HER AS BELLA CULLEN-I WOLNT STOP SEEING HER MOVIES AND BUYING ANY FASHION MAGAZINE SHE IS BEING INTERVIEWED AND PHOTOGRAPHED IN!

Xena

Posted at 5:34 PM on August 6, 2012

I really do not care if you are gonna keep seeing her movies, buying the magazines she is in and if still love her as Bella Cullen. Do you think that bothers me? I stated my opinion thats that. I dont know you, i dont know whos shoes you have been in, and to be honest i really don’t care. Like i said thats my opinion and if you dont like it maybe YOU should be the one taking the “flying leap”

Hey Xena

Posted at 6:12 PM on August 6, 2012

You can go straight directly to helll, make a U turn, get some coffee and do it again!

Xena

Posted at 5:04 PM on August 6, 2012

Its so amazing how this stupid website is making Kristen the victim all the time. SHE CHEATED. When are you gonna start having some consideration for Liberty Ross and her Kids? Your morals are officially screwed up!

Stella

Posted at 5:30 PM on August 6, 2012

Thank God, someone is thinking like me on this website! Yes, Xena, what about his wife and kids?! Who is feeling sorry for them?!! This is crazy as hell, why pity the one who caused this problem?!!! She said in a recent article that her life was too good, everything was always going her way and therefore, she was bored. Now, she has the excitement that she was craving for, right? She thought that Ruperv would leave his family and fly into her open arms. But since that’s NOT the case, she’s trying to run back to Rob, her safety net. I still like her, but she needs medication because she is not playing with a full deck of cards! Who in the right mind would not want their life to be easy and problem free?!!

Xena

Posted at 5:36 PM on August 6, 2012

I totally agree! :)

Wendy

Posted at 4:52 PM on August 6, 2012

She is so upset because she got caught .

What's Tomorrow??

Posted at 4:49 PM on August 6, 2012

I am so happy that that guy is so close to her, and knows all this stuff.
Same with this site!

Much love.

Posted at 4:41 PM on August 6, 2012

Don’t say that about her..I’m literally feeling so bad for her, it’s hurting me deeply that this scandal thing has gone so far! Yeah, I’ve been so angry at her and thought she was an idiot. But look she have learned her lesson, what more is she gonna do to herself before you get it, that she’s only a human. She can’t take it anymore? Don’t let her do anything ridiculous to herself, like cutting …Forgive her. And don’t boycott her movies, she’s a really really good actor.

SO...

Posted at 2:22 AM on August 9, 2012

A really good actor? Please…this woman sucks as an actress.I didn’t follow twilight b/c of her…I watched because of Robert and Taylor..So tell me at what age does KS become responsible? Age 23? 25/ 27? 28? 50 maybe? She screwed over “the man she loves the most and respects” Rob should forgive her? Really? Why?She would have never said sorry til she KNEW she was busted.She never expected to get caught. Give another excuse please.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 4:35 PM on August 6, 2012

So? If she wants to act like her adventureland character and cheat with married men LET HER. If he wants to forgive her…LET HIM. If he doesnt want to forgive her..LET HIM NOT. Why are people making this so difficult? Its not hard to figure out what the outcome of her cheating will do to their relationship! Either they stay together or they dont! They probably already have made that decision. You never know. Kristen already said in her statement that her relationship with rob was in jepordy. Why not just wait till oct/nov when they start doing promos for breaking dawn and see what haappens! Dang, she put this herself anyway. I would be crushed if i were too but in my heart i would know i deserved it and im sure she realizes that too.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 4:47 PM on August 6, 2012

Plus, this is such bull anyway! This whole article is bull.

Foknmw

Posted at 4:31 PM on August 6, 2012

Im sure if she’s going to the gym like you say then she’s able enough to shower!She may be grungy but not showering for that about of time is just so unbelievable, whatever state of depression, bathing won’t make a difference.

Belle

Posted at 4:29 PM on August 6, 2012

The stupid cheating whore deserves all the pain she’s suffering. She brought it on herself.

SMH

Posted at 4:24 PM on August 6, 2012

She did it to herself!

lizeth cordoba

Posted at 5:10 PM on August 6, 2012

I do not want anything bad happen to him because it is a good career and I hope you forgive her robert

dawn

Posted at 5:15 PM on August 6, 2012

This article is a completely fabricated, worthless piece of crap. What a joke how you can make up such a ridiculous story. Bonne Fuller, I think it’s about time you get your job back at Cosmopolitan.

pretty girlz

Posted at 1:15 AM on August 7, 2012

ppl quit daggin on kristin it waznt ur life to b livin itz hurs and roberts llife so let them life there life and not let ppl tell them wat to do shes not a whore or slut or anything else so shut up she can b wat ever she wants to b so jus leave her alone and dont worrie bout her life worrie bout ur life its her life to life so let her life it ok then if any one has anything to say say it then im not scared of no 1 so bring it