Kristen Stewart Seriously Depressed: Her Friends Must Listen & Help While She Cries

Mon, August 6, 2012 10:11pm EDT by 147 Comments
FameFlynet(2)

JR

Posted at 7:58 PM on August 7, 2012

If the news media would stay out of the Hollywood private lives maybe some would have a second chance.

kelsey talley

Posted at 7:57 PM on August 7, 2012

Of course you are still lovable Krissy because I and your fans still love you. I promise that I will forever you are such an amazing actress and person that inspires me so much and like everyone else you make mistakes if we didn’t we wouldn’t learn from anything we’d be perfect which nobody is that’s why we are tested with temptations and trials and this is one of many to come of yours and you will find that will become so much stronger then you already are because of it I know I have through mine. Just stay strong everything will be alright in the end it always is :) I’m here for you as you were for me even though we have never met and I will help you fight the press to make sure they leave you alone I’ve already tweeted to US weekly and I hope it helps they know my terms that I want for you and every single celebrity I will keep speaking out for you in anyway I can I’ll never give up on you and you should never give up on yourself and stay true to who you are you taught me that and thank you for teaching me this one day I hope to thank you in person.

JR

Posted at 7:55 PM on August 7, 2012

Why is it that this mistake is all Kristin fault. And she has to take most of the blame. Last I heard it’s takes two.

D

Posted at 7:51 PM on August 7, 2012

First of all i am going to say Karma respects no one. And all those who take the cowards way out will get their taste of medicine. Secondly, i hope all these “people” who are saying Robert Never loved Kristen because he doesn’t just take her back fall in love hard and is cheated on. So they can know how it feels. I know. And it makes you wanna throw up thinking of that person cheating then came back to your bed and touched you with those hands and kissed you with those nasty lips. And also, I would not want Kristen to get attacked or injure herself, so i would never throw nasty insults at her. But i will not buy into this story HL is selling. She doesn’t seem like the type. My sympathy is with Robert and Liberty only.

Julliana

Posted at 7:38 PM on August 7, 2012

My niece die of cancer and she was a huge fan of kristen she make her life easy true her movies and for that we are so thank full to Kristen we keep my niece memory alive by going to her movies we don’t care about her private life but the impact she made in her short life now you hypocrites that thinh that u are perfect I hope you don’t have to go true to this pain and realized that she is a human and with her work change somebody life now go ahead and keep comment perfect people includin you Bonnie Fuller

Forever Darkness

Posted at 6:41 PM on August 7, 2012

You can rise above this Kristen. You made a mistake, but you had the decency to admit to it. That means you’re still a good person. Admitting your mistake is the first step to fixing it. You’re an incredible person and you have to believe that you have the power to overcome this. Just remember that there are heaps of us out there who still love and support you.
You have to stay strong :) xx

Gina

Posted at 6:07 PM on August 7, 2012

Kristen is a self centered, skinny Ho. She certainly wasn’t thinking of Sanders wife or children when she opened her legs.

JR

Posted at 8:00 PM on August 7, 2012

Was he thinking of his wife and kids????? He’s 41 and she’s 22 ????

jenny

Posted at 8:13 PM on August 7, 2012

oh come on: do you know her personally………Sanders wasn’t thinking about HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN. How do you know she “opened her legs”..(very crude by the way). They BOTH DENY any type of intercourse.

Isa

Posted at 5:55 PM on August 7, 2012

Did it ever occurred to anyone that maybe she stopped loving Rob, and she was beginning to feel just friendship. They met when she was 17 for God’s sake. Although thay have not started dating until around 19, he has been in her life since so young and during the years when you want to experience life and freedom. Give this girl a break. She will learn her lesson and become a better person. That’s how you learn.

jenny

Posted at 5:42 PM on August 7, 2012

Kristen: I lost the love of my life at about your age. You swear you are going to die of a broken heart. I promise you won’t. You of course have many many more things to deal with, which complicates thing. If Rob won’t even give you a “glance”, or even be mature enough to talk to you about all this. Then it is his loss. It seems he is taking full advantage of the “POOR ROB”. Yes you made a mistake. WHOOPIE, the only person that ever walked the face of this earth that didn’t make any mistakes is Jesus. I have lost ALL respect for Robert Pattinson. STOP punishing yourself. Just take a look in the mirror, take stock of what you have control of and what you don’t. Put your energy into the things you can control. It is hard, it is one step forward and sometimes 2 steps back. However, as you told “Angelia” on Twilight. “Take control, you are a strong indepentant women. Go on with your life. In my 50 years, I have learned the best revenge is to be happy and live a good life. I pray for you every night. I know your work, I know your charactors that you play. I love them all. Just stay strong and believe in yourself.

lorelore

Posted at 4:39 PM on August 7, 2012

kris I hope everything goes better for you!!, and I know u have a lot of friends to help u throw this process. I hope ROB forgives u

Princess of Darkness

Posted at 3:57 PM on August 7, 2012

I keep my fingers crossed for you, Kristen! Friends help her now very useful during this dark time … Good luck Kris! ;)

dav

Posted at 3:10 PM on August 7, 2012

Pity how des hollywood stars live such Shallow life…2 Hell wid wat she does ,thre r thousands of real serious problems in dis world which needs our attention..

Ceci

Posted at 2:12 PM on August 7, 2012

Kristen, be strong! incredible woman you are, nobody is perfect in life! learns from mistakes, we all stumble, we just need to know to get up and continue living life with head held high! I wish you well and success in life! from Paraguay Your Fan

jen

Posted at 2:05 PM on August 7, 2012

Oh come on are you serious. I have had depression for years what she has is being an attention seeker and thats it. I dont know why people are sticking up for her saying ‘aw poor you’ she deserved what she got she is nothing but a homewrecker and I don’t blame Rob for not taking her back

Ana

Posted at 2:17 PM on August 7, 2012

I totally agree with you Rob needs somthing better and Kristen is just a slut…Fame gone to her head and made her a true tramp

Bubblegum

Posted at 3:42 PM on August 7, 2012

Insecurity is an ugly thing. It makes you hate people that you don’t even know

nah

Posted at 8:16 PM on August 7, 2012

No one deserves the treatment she is getting. Yeah she messed up, but 14 days of hearing people her a whore and every other name, is just not right. No matter what she did. If she killed someone, then she would deserve it. But she is just a person, celebrity or not, and she shouldn’t be treated like this.And she isn’t the homewrecker, HE is. She is just a nieve girl, who grew up in hollywood, sheltered, and made a huge error in judgment. He is the one who should have thought of his kids and wife, he did the most wrong here.

mvk

Posted at 8:35 PM on August 7, 2012

Sorry Mah, but Kristen is not a kid and she didn’t grow up sheltered. She grew up in Hollywood, on movie sets. She knew the facts of like and she knew how Rob felt about cheating. She just wanted a little excitement in her life and bit off more than she can chew. Now she has to sleep in the bed she made.

mvk

Posted at 8:32 PM on August 7, 2012

You go Jen. I agree whole heartedly. Kristen knew what she was doing when she did it. I don’t feel sorry for her. She knew how Rob felt about cheaters. She wanted to get caught because she did everything in the open. With Rob, she hides under a hoodie and baseball cap and hides her face. With Rupert Sanders she actually looks like she was posing for the pictures. She deserves what she got. Rob will never trust her again and I don’t blame him. Once someone cheats, it’s in their nature to do it again. She is going to have to go a long way to gain his trust. It may take him a long time to trust any woman again. His future girl friends are going to suffer for what Kristen did to him. She needs to quit trying to lay a guilt trip on Rob with her poor pitiful me act and move on with her life. Maybe once he gets over her, he just might come back to her if he thinks he can trust her again. Personally I hope he doesn’t. He’s too nice a guy.

anna

Posted at 1:14 PM on August 7, 2012

my heart just broke a little.
hope she gets through this soon :(

LOL

Posted at 1:09 PM on August 7, 2012

trampire + awful actress + rude stupid person with good PR-team
she is a total fake

anon

Posted at 12:28 PM on August 7, 2012

Jesus, folks. She just generally has bad hygiene.

sana

Posted at 11:53 AM on August 7, 2012

please rob if u ever loved her.give her a second chance

kb

Posted at 11:36 AM on August 7, 2012

Selfish self-centred people will always point their fingers to others who made them do what they do. She is a spoiled uneducated woman with no values and blinds everybody with her awkward behaviour. Typical Hollywood sl##

nah

Posted at 8:18 PM on August 7, 2012

I don’t see any finger pointing..she owned up to it and never said it wasn’t her fault. And you obviously have some anger issues. You shouldn’t talk about people you don’t know that way.

aly

Posted at 11:03 AM on August 7, 2012

For all we know he might have forgiven her. Forgiveness doesn’t necessarily mean taking her back and giving her another opportunity to cheat.

TRAMPIRE

Posted at 10:01 AM on August 7, 2012

Kristen is a trampire

jenny

Posted at 5:25 PM on August 9, 2012

nice real nice and judgmental.

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 9:23 AM on August 7, 2012

kristen look pale and worn out pls pls rob give krisen second chance come on come on come on rob rob

jen

Posted at 2:02 PM on August 7, 2012

Who do you think you are it is not your choice to make it is his and it dosen’t like he will it is for the best

d.harris

Posted at 8:39 AM on August 7, 2012

she will be a better person,but that is if she learns from her mistake.people are faced with this type of situation every day ,so is not as if she is the first.but being a star made harder for her ,but ,it does also happen to stars often so she should take heart from that.the most basic question is —–what is the way forward for her after this ,with or without rob.she has to survive this and move on with her life.we do not know what made her do this but no matter what —–does it worth it doing it or handling it the way she did.these questions she has to figure out herself so that she can be able to move forward.

yeah

Posted at 8:32 AM on August 7, 2012

So,we should fell sorry for her? What about Robert ? She was lying to him for months shamelessly! How can he believe anyone after this?? She had everything- the loyal young sexy boyfriend ,money, fame, wonderful carreer ( that she dosn’t deserve at all) and adoreness of millions people -and she did throw all of this under the bus because she is just a ungrateful spoiler brat!!!

Devon Damien

Posted at 8:22 AM on August 7, 2012

who cares it if she is not kristen….everywhere it happens, but when it gets to public its all getting matter. Does Rob has never imagined a girl in his heart ….Its teenage, we do mistakes. why you guys making it hell for kristen. at least she admitted her sin and feels so sorry!!.. its great thing which we should appreciate and condolence her for her relation break up!!

Rob common , never loose your loved for a mistake which happen under some body chemistry, she feels so sorry for you!!

jor

Posted at 10:56 AM on August 7, 2012

How about you take the time to make sure what you write isn’t almost completely nonsense