Kristen sabotaged her relationship with Robert Pattinson when she cheated on him with director Rupert Sanders, but Kristen’s only enemy may be herself! Relationship expert Dr. Phil Dembo revealed EXCLUSIVELY to HollywoodLife.com the three important issues Kristen needs a professional to help her with! Read on for more details!
It was revealed that Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson when she was caught making out with her director Rupert Sanders on July 17. But an expert tells HollywoodLife.com that Kristen may have purposely sabotaged her life!
Relationship expert Dr. Phil Dembo tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “Kristen Stewart does need help. She is in a free fall. She has destroyed all that matters to her and seems to have given up trying. Kristen needs counseling or therapy to look at several important issues.”
Dr. Phil Dembo says Kristen needs to consider the following three issues:
1. Why she seems to have an ‘I don’t care attitude’ until something bad happens then all of a sudden, she cares.
2. Where her strength is regarding integrity issues, as well as her strength to fight for a better, healthier decision making pattern.
3. Why she sabotages her life. She was riding high…new movie, great boyfriend, celeb status.
“Right now, everyone seems angry with Kristen, but it appears, Kristen is the angriest at Kristen,” explains Dr. Phil Dembo.
In fact, Kristen is so depressed that she isn’t keeping up with her health! “Kristen hasn’t showered or changed or washed her hair in several days,” an insider tells Radar Online. “She is lying around in her T-shirt and shorts and eating ice cream.”
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Does Kristen need professional help?
– Reporting by Sandra Clark, Written by Christopher Rogers
More Kristen Stewart Affair:
- Kristen Stewart’s ‘Twilight’ Co-Star Reacts To Affair
- Kristen Stewart’s Best Friend Speaks Out After Affair
- Kristen Stewart Not Allowed At Robert Pattinson’s ‘Cosmopolis’ Premiere — Report