Harry Styles Dating Burberry Model?

Mon, August 6, 2012 8:12pm EDT by 43 Comments
Harry Styles Dating
FameFlynet (2)

truth

Posted at 2:03 PM on August 13, 2012

I think that harry styles and cara shouldn’t date. Cuz that will make me super jealous. I’m so on love with him. But if cara makes him happy then what am I gNo. Harry styles doesn’t even know I exist . But its war ever i know if they are dating its not even going to last long and that’s the truth if harry styles reads this then I kiss want to let u noe I love u and one direction<3

kara

Posted at 10:52 PM on August 13, 2012

true true girl true true it wont lat long but it will when he see m may even get married jk jk

StayLoved

Posted at 6:05 PM on August 11, 2012

I think Cara’s beautiful. If she makes Harry happy , I think that’s all that matters. I think it’s nice he might have a girlfriend. If he ends up not dating her and just being friends then all those girls who “love” him have a one in a million chance. Please let him live his life. Fame’s hard to handle and having your life plastered all over the world isn’t as much fun as people think it would be. Please be nice because insulting the people Harry cares about is only changing your odds for the worst. Best of luck Harry

TrueLife

Posted at 1:08 AM on August 10, 2012

okay its one thing to dislike the fact that he could be officially off the market and it is a COMPLETE other to start making ignorant comments about someone that you dont know just because you dont have your damn hormones in check…you guys say “why wont he date a fan!” or someone normal well….seing as you cant even be respectful and understand that NO ONE is going to want to be around someone who insults people they don’t know and of something that isn’t even that serious. It’s a major turn off. More importantly it’s just plain rude. If I was him and saw what was being posted I would most certainly keep away…..it gives all the other decent fans a bad rep. or puts them in the category of insane fans. All bs aside it just ins’t nice to write those things about anyone, period.

unknown person

Posted at 11:46 PM on August 10, 2012

first off all hun he barley dates thoes peps thats y we complaining if u have a huge crush u would know wat it would feel like and i am giving my comment ill say wat i want bout her she kinda looks like a man so way are u gonin to do i put my comments ok and im not hatin at all she looks ugly thats my comment wat u gonna do about it

MeghanStyles

Posted at 1:26 PM on August 9, 2012

I love Harry Styles, and it saddens me that he may have a girlfriend….but if she makes him happy, then I hope they stay together! :)

jerreka

Posted at 2:44 AM on August 8, 2012

ok forget my messages and cara is ugly im just saying she look like a man

jerreka

Posted at 2:43 AM on August 8, 2012

idlover well he should have tod us on twitter instaed he has to hide and i mean that i love harry meter precent has gone down

jerreka

Posted at 2:40 AM on August 8, 2012

kay ok im imaging wow look at me im not good enough to be with harry lets not date even thou he a hunk u happy now

Styles Lover

Posted at 9:27 PM on August 7, 2012

guys harry hasnt even confirmed they are dating…. you cant just trust on website if they said rumors are confrimed!

Emily

Posted at 3:27 PM on August 11, 2012

THANK YOU! someone gets it! If its true, the boys will say so. They said even in an interview before to not believe things like this. That if it’s true, again, they will say so. People, don’t jump to conclusions.

Kayla

Posted at 9:16 PM on August 7, 2012

Im so sad now but happy to congrats if u guys r dating

sydney

Posted at 8:20 PM on August 7, 2012

she looks like a man… no offense.

Kay

Posted at 3:40 PM on August 7, 2012

Guys chill Harry hasn’t even confirmed it yet! She’s not the prettiest flower in batch but don’t hate on her imagine if you were in her shoes! I’m not gonna worry till Harry confirmes :-)

jerreka

Posted at 2:40 PM on August 7, 2012

ok emma its offaicail ill kill u

jerreka

Posted at 2:36 PM on August 7, 2012

i dont like harry any more i like naill sorry harry and i gave u my heart grrr

1Dluver

Posted at 10:30 PM on August 7, 2012

Well, ya don’t have to like harry but if you leave him just because of THAT. That is just too far. I adore Niall but eh, I’n still gonna love him if HE has a girlfriend.

jerreka

Posted at 1:55 PM on August 7, 2012

fans should have chances to were normal peps and ur a model thats not fare cara he hasnt even seen me ur a model of course he gonna see you now im sad :( :( :( :( :(

jerreka

Posted at 1:52 PM on August 7, 2012

ok its offaciol there dating now im team naill one qeustion wat does he see in here

Leanna

Posted at 1:36 PM on August 7, 2012

Woah people should chill out here, if they wanna date its up to them, stop hating on the girls that he talks to.

StayLoved

Posted at 6:08 PM on August 11, 2012

I’m really glad I’m not the only one who cares about Harry as more than a boytoy. Girls need to understand he has a life

Carter

Posted at 1:15 PM on August 7, 2012

Noo, harry and her should not date, seriously, back off chick, harry belongs to the fans, we arent gonna give him up that easily.

Carter

Posted at 1:16 PM on August 7, 2012

yeaa, we dont need no anorexic model walkin up in here and stealing our man, so back up.

Madelyn

Posted at 12:02 PM on August 7, 2012

Well this sucks lol …

Mia

Posted at 6:27 AM on August 7, 2012

harry is not with anyone

jerreka

Posted at 11:33 PM on August 6, 2012

an i bet she got a surgery but that face surgery makes you ugly

jerreka

Posted at 11:29 PM on August 6, 2012

one more thing she is ugly emma

jerreka

Posted at 11:28 PM on August 6, 2012

harry is not dating a death machine like that i will find and hunt her down if you dont like her harry dump her matter of fact wats your name get away from harry we fans want a chance to he has never even see us before and we might have a chance so get out his life and his car our you dont wanna know what im gonna do got me you might be ugly under all that make up you might look like trool thats all i got to say if i here you and him are dating and its serious u are going down one way or another i will kill u

emma

Posted at 11:26 PM on August 6, 2012

well she is 19 and his18 just perfect for their age. am not hating or anything but she looks really ugly, i wonder what harry sees in her. anyways if she is his choice who am i to say no. (:

Savannah

Posted at 9:19 PM on August 6, 2012

@Directioner_ I know! She looks HORRIBLE! If I were a boy, i would S NOT date her. Blech. :( At least theyre in the same age range. :) Still, Harry can do better. And dont even get me started on Niall and Demi. He is mine. Not to be a directionator but seriously. Mine. :)

Directioner