Kristen Stewart Cheats on Robert Pattinson With Rupert Sanders — See The Pics

Sun, August 5, 2012 8:01pm EDT by 118 Comments

Lee Ane

Posted at 5:08 AM on August 6, 2012

She’s whore. I don’t like her, she’s the worse actress I ever see.

sara

Posted at 4:42 AM on August 6, 2012

Disgusting. All of you kstew defenders. Do you know how it feels when somebody cheats on you? and this much publicly in broad daylight. She didn’t only cheat on him, she also humiliated him for the whole world to see, making a fool of him. So gtfo with the ‘oh It was a mistake’ crap. She knew the risk if she got caught but did it anyway. There is no excuse for this. Enough.

invité

Posted at 4:33 AM on August 6, 2012

i am happy because what you see is true ,KS fans must open their eyes!
it’s ugly to see what she did to his friend or boyfriend,
all those nasty comments about rob , it’s sad when you see pics who betrayed his trust!
stop to the deny ,it has destroyed everthing rob ,fans family;; kristen is not the nice girl was believed and it really hurts ;
i hope it was worth it for the price to pay
kristen you disappointed me so much! ,we can not ,deny the évidence
these pics are TRUE and SHAME on you and rupert sanders!
but there is not shame ,no regrets on your part ,because i think you start your movie as if there is nothing wrong
i loved you and now i hate you when i look these pics of you!!!!

YEAH

Posted at 4:31 AM on August 6, 2012

They were kissing like crazy,”….. “This guy was kissing her entire body……LOOOOOOOOL

isabele

Posted at 4:28 AM on August 6, 2012

STOP IT ALREADY! WE HAVE ALL SEEN THE PICTURE’S SO MOVE ON TO ANOTHER STORY…

gerda

Posted at 4:18 AM on August 6, 2012

again they show thouse pics again live them alone god >>.!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAUNA

Posted at 4:14 AM on August 6, 2012

ENOUGH ALL READY!!!!!!!!
WHO HASN’T SEEN THIS STORY? WHY MUST YOU KEEP PUTTING IT BACK IN THE RECYCLING OF STORIES LIKE SOMETHING NEW?
THE WAY YOU KEEP PUSHING THIS CAN’T BE HELPING ROB GET OVER IT! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF IT WAS ABOUT YOU? KRISTEN IS APPARENTLY SO UPSET AS IT IS….. ARE YOU TRYING TO PUSH HER OVER THE EDGE? MAYBE YOU WANT HER TO COMMIT SUICIDE, IS THAT WHY YOU JUST KEEP REPOSTING THESE PICTURES? IF SHE ENDS UP HURTING HERSELF THEN YOU WILL REALLY HAVE A STORY. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.
FANS ARE HOPING THAT THEY CAN GET PAST THIS AND BE ABLE TO HEALSO THE LOVE THEY SHARE ISN’T LOST. YOU KEEP REPORTING THIS TOO. SO HOW CAN IT POSSIBLY HELP THEM RECONNECT WHEN YOU RE-AIR THESE SAME PHOTOS LIKE THEY ARE NEW?
YOU ALL ARE TURNING OUT TO BE TERRIBLE PEOPLE. SURE IF YOU HAD NEW PICS THEN THAT WOULD BE UNDERSTANDABLE TO PRINT THEM; THAT WOULD BE A NEW NEWS STORY. BUT NOT WHAT YOU ARE DOING. THIS IS BECOMNG OVER THE TOP IN POOR REPORTING! IF YOU CAN’T FIND ANYTHING NEW TO PRINT THEN FIND NEW REPORTERS. EVERYONE SEEMS VERY INTERESTED IN EVERYTHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM THAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PRIT SOMETHING ELSE ABOUY THEM.
SO…. ENOUGH AREADY! JUST STOP BEFORE YOU HURT ONE OF THEM MORE THAN THEY ALREADY ARE.

chelli

Posted at 5:57 AM on August 6, 2012

very well said Shauna…very true

nia

Posted at 3:12 AM on August 6, 2012

omg. we all have seen these pictures .. :)))) why are you repeating this?

=|

Posted at 3:11 AM on August 6, 2012

..what was the point of this article? Usually you attempt to make something up but I guess you’ve run out of things to say….

TRAMPIRE

Posted at 3:06 AM on August 6, 2012

kristen is a TRAMPIRE LOL

liberty

Posted at 2:22 AM on August 6, 2012

Kristen Stewarta bad example for young girls,

Alex

Posted at 2:17 AM on August 6, 2012

She’s crafty and cunning.I hate her

elizabeth

Posted at 2:12 AM on August 6, 2012

porfavor dejarla en paz …..fotos son falsas,no veo nada romantico en ellas….

Catia Agy

Posted at 2:05 AM on August 6, 2012

Why are you repeating this? Aren’t there any more NEWS to write about? This is the SAME new i have seen a month ago…so…i really don’t get it. It seems like you’re chasing K. Stewart…Poor girl. She did no commit a Sin…she acted her age. The prob is that she is famous but what she did was common to human beings. Ok, that was wrong, bad and so on…but WE dont know what made her do what she did. Whats behind her actions. We see R. Pattison as ”the perfect Boy friend”…but indoors only K.S.knows…so let them breath for a while. If i was you i would delete this Notice cos you are repeating like you had non to write so…” lets use K.S” aaaw come on.

Sarah

Posted at 2:03 AM on August 6, 2012

I’m sorry but am i the only one who thinks these pictures are all staged?!?!
they look soooo fake! how come they didn’t notice the photographers?!

clues

Posted at 8:45 AM on August 6, 2012

No you’re not the only oen who thinks they’re staged. Everytime I comment about it HL deletes my comment especially when I mention what Ted Casablanca has said about this scandal. Everybody deserves to know all the info that’s out there and they don’t atleast not on this site. A lot of people think something is fishy. Even if Rob and Kristen staged this to get married in complete privacy or to use it in a documentary about overly invested fan reactions it’s just wrong. I’m done with Both Rob, Kristen at this point because I strongly believe they used thier fans and maybe the media too for there own personal agenda. Two wrongs don’t make a right. Pranksters always get what’s coming to them in the end. I just want the truth out there now for teh fans who didn’t deserve any of this. I hope they’re happy because they’re the only ones. Don’t ever let yourselves be star struck again. I know I won’t.

Karen

Posted at 1:05 AM on August 6, 2012

She apparently is a liar, sneak, phony and a homewrecker. Great role model for girls who watch Twilight. No wonder Nikki don’t like you. She ruined Twilight for the fans. Loverboy… He has issues too. What a role model for his kids… Epic fail as a parent ahole!

stlishgirl

Posted at 12:01 AM on August 6, 2012

Enough with the pics, there are children involved. Allow the people to heal. It is hurtful enough as it is.!

LoriF

Posted at 12:19 AM on August 6, 2012

I agree. Pour some more salt in the wound why don’t you!!!

Lis

Posted at 11:37 PM on August 5, 2012

I mean take kristen back in you arms. After all what is betrayal in this world now. In reality lots of us still betray but not caught. So, love is more important and that is proved by so many aspects, one of it is your case. You and kristen have had such a wonderful love life from nothing to something that millions of people in the world cherish it also. Twilight without your off screen affair is nothing. Good luck Rob. We love you even more if you can have kristen back

Yes Lis.

Posted at 11:44 PM on August 5, 2012

That’s true Lis. Cheating happens a lot.
Some worse than others.

1. Tiger cheated on his wife, and kids with numerous woman.
2. Arnold cheated on his long time wife with their maid for many years creating a son in the process.
3. John Edwards cheated on his wife while she was dealing with cancer. He also had a child with his mistress.

I don’t think what Kristen did was THAT BAD. I believe she has learned a lesson, they can work through it if he loves her as much as people say he does, and I believe that she is truly sorry.

I hope they show people all over that LOVE can triumph over stuff that can get thrown at them.
They are strong. They can get through this if they allow it.

Lis

Posted at 12:34 AM on August 6, 2012

Thank you. I hope those 3 couples you mentioned also overcome their trial well.. Truth and trust in this world is sooo expensive these days. The only thing that can beat them is love, true love in goods and bads, highs and lows…..

sally

Posted at 11:31 PM on August 5, 2012

To Christopher Rogers, Don’t you have anything else to report. Who the hell do you think
you are fooling, repeating and repeating the same story and pics. The mini cooper is not long
enough for a 6′ man to lay down and munch on bisquits in that little car. Like other people are saying enough is enough. The guy who killed 12 people and injured 58 is getting less attention than this young woman who made a bad decision. Rupert Sanders, who is old enough to be
her father came out smelling like a rose. Yet, Kristen has been taking the fall because of jerks like you. It is people like you who Kristen should be giving the finger to. You are a jerk, don’t you have sisters, daughters, wife or girlfriend. I wonder if you would react the same if it had been one of your loved one?

Kuddos Sally :)

Posted at 11:40 PM on August 5, 2012

Thank you Sally!!!! Thank you!!!

The guy who murdered dozens of people in the Colorado theater is not getting as many insults as Kristen. I did not agree with what Kristen did however I chose to hate the sin not the sinner.

All I see is, “Poor Rob! Poor Liberty!” How about, “Poor victims of the Colorado shooting… poor families that lost loved ones fighting for your freedom overseas… poor kids that are getting abused everyday….

I AM SURE NO MATTER HOW UPSET/MAD ROB IS AT HER HE WOULDN’T WANT PEOPLE BEING RUDE TO KRISTEN. So come on people!!!!

Cheating happens A LOT Hollywood Life. You have done the story now… leave it be until something REAL, and NEW comes along.
Let it go for now. Stop stirring the pot!!!!!

Lis

Posted at 11:18 PM on August 5, 2012

I am sad to see these pictures here and there every day. Please Rob, you are the only one who could stop this by using your big heart and love to kristen. That is to take him back on your arms

To Lis

Posted at 11:30 PM on August 5, 2012

They have been friends for 2 years, and dating for 3 years. They have been through so much to just throw in the towel.

I think a lot of people saw them as too prefect to make mistakes… but they are human. They make mistakes.

I forgave my BF of 4 years after he cheated on me.

It does take time, and trust has to be earned back. But! They CAN do it. They can work on it together.

I am sure she has learned a big lesson.

“If you feel like the world has been taken away from you, figure out how to take it back.” — Robert Pattinson
(Source: robandkristentilltheend, via rkloving)

David

Posted at 11:03 PM on August 5, 2012

i am Deaf stop NEGATIVE of pic happen past so let RPatz love KStew but she was shock wrong and she try sorry sorry sorry to RPatz take her back then she will listen RPatz more than Rupert Sanders is stupid and he need listen wifey than KStew still heart of RPatz more 1 choose so please pray of both..all care of Kstew n RPatz need feeling heart of Kstew want badly for only RPatz for true love forever to death thank you…hops who talk to me on comment…

Hi David.

Posted at 11:07 PM on August 5, 2012

I pray for all four of them. Temptation, and heartbreak is not a good thing.

I hope they show people all over that LOVE can over triumph over stuff that can get thrown at them.
They are strong. They can get through this if they allow it.

*There are worse cheaters out there.
1. Tiger cheated on his wife, and kids with numerous woman.

I don’t think what Kristen did was THAT BAD. I believe she has learned a lesson, and I believe that she is truly sorry.

Time will tell… I wish them the best.

lynn

Posted at 11:00 PM on August 5, 2012

An old man can m’arry a young girl, a black wealthy beautiful stays with an common American, even a rat can fall in love with a cat, so every bottle has its suitable lid, I am Candyee, a young beauty, 30 years old. Once, I a feel Life so lonely. I am rich but still s’ingle, later on, I am on ( == BlackWhitePlanet– c 0 /m==), met many good guys and beauties, they also want to find true love. Now I have found my l’ove , so I recommend it to you, I hope everyone can find their best l’ove.Goodluck.==(( βlαckwhitеPlanet.СòM)—-==

Andrea E

Posted at 11:03 PM on August 5, 2012

What in the world does this have to do with Rob & Kristen this isnt a dating website :S

Andrea E

Posted at 10:53 PM on August 5, 2012

I think enough is enough stop posting the same things over and over all this is getting really old..let them live there life and stop making the situation worse like give me a break everyone makes mistakes in there life 100 times worse then what Kristen did but god forbid Rob forgive her. they belong together they are an amazing couple.the situation could have been alot worse let them get through this without having to keep going back to the same thing over and over again.how about you go look for some more Hollywood gossip go ruin someone else’s life !!!

To Andrea E

Posted at 11:09 PM on August 5, 2012

Well said Andrea E! :) :) :)

pathetic HL

Posted at 10:45 PM on August 5, 2012

Will be showing these pictures for the next 10 yrs….RIDICULIOUS!! They think that we are all 7 yrs. old.

sefarina

Posted at 10:29 PM on August 5, 2012

all i know is that kristene needs 1 more chance.. every1 does mistakes & realise and kristene admitted she is sorry.. but what was rupert doing so matured & father of 2 i guess..