Robert Pattinson: Keep Away From Cheating Kristen Stewart If You Love Her

Yeah.

Posted at 2:22 PM on August 4, 2012

OMFG :O

Anonymous

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 4, 2012

Dear People,
This is real life not the movie. They aren’t Bella and Edward, they’re Kristen and Robert. You can’t be mad cause Kristen and Robert aren’t speaking or anything cause that’s there life..yeah they were in love for 3 years which made ppl forget that they were real ppl not vampires or human or werewolves. And don’t be mad at Kristen cause everyone makes mistakes that dosnt mean its all good no..it means well you can’t get all crazy on her like saying she’s a thief or a brat or a cheating butthead cause it’s not your life. They will get through wether if they end up in a relationship or not. So enjoy the last and final movie and take it as it is…..

Lisa

Posted at 2:08 PM on August 4, 2012

Guys, he’s not running away like a coward. Please stop basing your arguments on stories fabricated by gossip sites! I’m sure he and Kristen are acting like mature adults to work this all out, whether it’s going well or not. Anyway, I do agree that the two need some time apart to just think about what to do. It’s better than breaking up or getting back together immediately. And once more, please stop bashing Rob. He did nothing wrong.

Kajči

Posted at 1:52 PM on August 4, 2012

Im so tired of different information about situation…

chocolate

Posted at 1:33 PM on August 4, 2012

Yes Rob please stay away from Kristen because you have abandoned her and left her to your psycho fans to destroy. I’m not a fan of either but all this running away,crying to Reese and boohooing is so immature. He is really milking the wounded boyfriend role. I guess anything to sell sympathy tickets. How can anyone want these two back together. Don’t get me wrong cheating is horrible but it’s not punishable by the death penalty. I keep hearing about how he loved her and would do anything for her and I’m not seeing that type of love. I wish him luck in his next relationship and I hope he finds that perfect girl because I see alot of tears and boohooing to come because life is not perfect!

go away Krisbians

Posted at 8:49 AM on August 5, 2012

she destroyed herself by acting like a slut.

Amber

Posted at 12:36 PM on August 4, 2012

Kristen is a dirty thief

Amber, sweetie

Posted at 12:41 PM on August 4, 2012

well if that’s the case, Kristen is in excellent company in Hollyweird.

I like Rob, but...

Posted at 12:45 PM on August 4, 2012

Rob is no sweet saint himself I am sure.

I like Rob, but...

Posted at 12:45 PM on August 4, 2012

And I am sure you aren’t either 1st Amber. Not to Amber, Sweetie.

IASC

Posted at 12:57 PM on August 4, 2012

Oh yeah, because she stole Rob from you. It’s an adult situation. Don’t comment you’re still too young to voice out your opinion.

Seattle Born

Posted at 12:09 PM on August 4, 2012

I know a lot of people think they shouldn’t give it another shot, but really… it’s nice to see that there are some out there that know love can triumph.
I hope they do take the time to really work things out. Let this show them how strong they are, and let this be an example to others all over that when you really love someone you forgive.
Her little “scandal” wasn’t as bad as some out there are/have been. I believe her when she states that it was a one time thing.
I have done dumb things at 22 years of age. (Cheating on a BF was one. I learned my lesson.)
I don’t think she would have allowed it to continue if she didn’t get caught.

Hopefully Rob and her (Rupert and Liberty too.) can work together on why the incident took place, and get past it.

Argh.

Posted at 2:19 PM on August 4, 2012

Totally agree. If you put the effort in, relationships can be fully mended. Some just aren’t meant to be, but I think Robsten are a couple that can last forever. I look forward to seeing how this plays out. I truly believe they can get past this because what they had was so much more than the superficial Hollywood “love”.

People are just going crazy because it’s Robsten. Plus, any chance to diss Kristen, they’re all on board and ready to party. No one’s trying to excuse her behaviour, but seriously…young people make mistakes. It’s a FACT. Just because you know that something’s wrong, doesn’t mean you won’t have a moment of weakness and do it or let it happen. We make mistakes and learn from them. Nothing like this will ever happen again with Kristen. If she and Rob get back together she’s going to be trying 200% to prove herself to him.

So in saying that, we don’t know why Kristen kissed Rupert. We’ll likely never know (unless it’s revealed that it was some crazy set up) and the only people that need to are Rob and Liberty. They’ll make their own decisions based on the facts. Everyone else needs to stop acting like they know _______ will be the best option. They don’t!!!

lady

Posted at 12:07 PM on August 4, 2012

Be not deceived, .KRISTEN IS a unashamed ,deceitful and filthy person

if you don't like kristen the get off articles about her.

Posted at 12:12 PM on August 4, 2012

no matter how hurt rob is/got i am sure he would not like to hear all the kristen insults.
everyone writes that no one wants to see rob hurt, and the insults could hurt him.

when you do those insults you just lower yourself to being a “filthy person” that looks uneducated.

i don’t favor miley cyrus, but i am not going to comment on articles about her.

Sally

Posted at 12:44 PM on August 4, 2012

And you call yourself a LADY?!?! Ha!

me me

Posted at 11:32 AM on August 4, 2012

This is something that can be resolved. If they love each other truly, they should work things out. People make mistakes and learn from it and do not repeat them if they are truly sorry (K seems to be destroyed based on her apology). SHe told the whole world that she loves him and wishes to work things out. The ball is on Rob’s court.

a parent

Posted at 11:57 AM on August 4, 2012

Agree completely. Everyone makes mistakes and it is clear that Ms, Stewart is in incredible pain. My heart truly goes out to her. In any relationship, if thet truly love one another, a couple can move through anything and get to the other side together. If Mr. Pattinson truly loves her, he will find the inner strength to forgive her, to accept thier respective imperfections, and go forward together. If there is love and they open thier hearts to that love, they will heal as a couple. As a parent of similarly aged sons, my heart goes out to Mr. Pattinson. Where there is love, young man, you can overcome any obstacle. God bless.

Beth

Posted at 11:30 AM on August 4, 2012

I hope they do work things out!

I hope they show people all over that LOVE can over triumph over stuff that can get thrown at them.

They are strong. They can get through this if they allow it. Three years dating, and two years of friendship is worth giving a second chance.

Trust can be earned back, and lessons can get learned. It will be a little rocky, and it will take time, but it CAN workout. My boyfriend and I did it! (Now husband.)

There are worse cheaters out there. Tiger cheated on his wife with lots of woman, Arnold cheated on his wife with their maid for many years creating a son in the process, and John Edwards cheated on his long time wife while she was dealing with cancer. He also had a child with his mistress.
I don’t think what Kristen did was THAT BAD. I believe she has learned a lesson, and I believe that she is truly sorry.

Emms

Posted at 11:21 AM on August 4, 2012

And just for the record. She never slept with Ruperv

Casablanca army

Posted at 11:18 AM on August 4, 2012

Ted Casablanca answered a tweet yesterday. He was asked if he could.ask rob and Kristen one question what would it be? He answered ”do you guys wish you got married that first time you talked about? Think about it they have more privacy now because of the.bb scandal then they’ve had in four years! Perfect distraction to have a private wedding!

Emms

Posted at 11:17 AM on August 4, 2012

Dude your a jerk. Yes take time away but telling him to stay away from her. Your a damn fruitloop talking over things face to face is better than text or phone. Get a damn life

kristenfan

Posted at 11:15 AM on August 4, 2012

Anyone can make mistake. no one is perfect. i think they should work things out privately. Besides she has suffered enough publicly and i am sure emotionally too and it is not like she had sex with the director guy anyway.

Anonymous

Posted at 11:14 AM on August 4, 2012

It seems to me that Robert is nursing is bruised ego more than his heart.. No doubt he loves Kristen in some kind of way.. But the way he distances himself even prior to the scandal.. Keeping the relationship super private blablabla… Just seems a bit fake to me.. People who love each other face each other especially in the face of adversity.. I wouldn’t want to be in his situation..but I don’t feel sorry for him at all.. He seems very self absorbed and it shines in this situation by the way he cuts her off .. Your a celibrity dear Robert .. Deal with the reality that all your personal relationships will become public on way or another

Janice

Posted at 11:27 AM on August 4, 2012

Anonymous, I agree with you. I don’t feel sorry for him at all also. His actions from this silly scandal are mean, cold and childish. Who throws their gf of three years out of their house after just two days of the scandal breaking, runs away, talks to everyone else face to face, but cut communication with Kristen completely off. This is not love my friends, this is revenge for a bruised ego only.

Sara

Posted at 1:42 PM on August 4, 2012

Wow, Janice. I guess if your husband/boyfriend cheated on you for the world to see you would just think everything is peachy-keen. Why the hell should he talk to her? Why should he let her stay at his house? She is the one who broke this relationship and you people want to blame him. Can you even imagine how hurt, humilated and angry he must be? If your heart gets broken you and your friends know about it. His heart is broken and everyone in the freaking universe is aware of it. How horrid that must be. And to the person who said Kristen never had sex with Rupert – well welcome to La La Land where unicorns and fairies dance around on daisy leaves and Kristen is a saint. I’ve seen the other photos that were not published in US. They are on the British website – Daily Mail. She’s all over him. She has her booty pressed into his groin, he has his hand on her breast. If anyone thinks this was a one time deal then I they are out of their freaking minds. Talk about delusional. I don’t know what Rob will do. I believe he loves her with all his heart. But this relationship is ultimately doomed. If they get back together he will never trust her again. He will always, always have the image of her leaning back letting Rupert kiss her all over or the one of her with her arms around his neck. And she will feel like she’s under a microscope at all times. Too much baggage for this relationship. And she can only blame herself.

Beth

Posted at 11:00 AM on August 4, 2012

I hope they do work things out!

They are strong. They can get through this if they allow it.

It takes TIME to work things out. Trust CAN be earned back. Lessons get learned!

Sandra Gonçalves

Posted at 11:13 AM on August 4, 2012

I agree with you,Beth…I do hope they get back together..I´m also suffering because of this horrible situation.

oatmeal44

Posted at 10:58 AM on August 4, 2012

The sooner they speak, yell, duke it out, confort all involved the better they will be. A simmering ager is a dangerous anger

tony

Posted at 10:57 AM on August 4, 2012

there is nothing to save, they are not married nor have a family together. This should be ended and forgotten. move on separately coz there is no trust and respect left in the relationship. Just imagine this..Rob can u dip ur dick in her where rupert has been many times and will be sharing her vagina wid rupert.

to tony

Posted at 11:00 AM on August 4, 2012

even if they had a family together it is not always best to stay with that person.
staying together for kids isn’t always healthily for the kids.
seeing how much mom and dad dislike each other, or not trust each other isn’t good for kids to see.

anna

Posted at 11:08 AM on August 4, 2012

your comment is really stupid. You do not know what really happened. I get it you have hated Kristen forever and never wanted her with Rob. Well you got your wish, can you please more respectable now? not to Kristen, but to your God Rob, who was for long years with her. What does it says about him?

STFU already!!!

Posted at 12:49 PM on August 4, 2012

WOW !! you have no idea what i wish i could say to you right now … By no means am i a crazy twihard or whatever they call them these days , but as a person who has no particular interest in her private life since it’s none of my business …. you know what the hell with it ….. you are a real a$$hole and totally out of line with this type of comment … i suppose some don’t find it disrespectful but i do and i don’t even know you … but since you are being a dick why don’t you go f@ck yourself !!or better yet eat sh!t and D I E … Useless piece of flesh !!!

lisa23

Posted at 10:54 AM on August 4, 2012

it will be the end of career of rob is he takes back Kristine,it means he has no balls and he embraces infidelity. she has always been a liablilty and a bad influence to him anyway. Spare from more infidelity, it will happen again over and over again.

Christie

Posted at 11:01 AM on August 4, 2012

I don’t think it will hurt his career at all. If he does decide to go back to her then it is his business but it would show everyone just how much he loves her. He has talked about how someone should love another person and I just don’t see why she is the only one being attacked. It takes 2 to cheat and she has said sorry to everyone but Rupert has only told his wife and family he was sorry. He should be in the lime light for this just like Kristen and he has KIDS. He should also be trying to tell Robert he is sorry.

anna

Posted at 11:03 AM on August 4, 2012

Actually, you have to be a REAL MAN to be able to grant forgiveness. Forgiveness shows strenth, not weakness. Kristen has been a liability? Really? If it wasnt for her, you would not have Rob to talk and follow and gloat today. He has been with Kristen for a long time, he obviously knows her better than you. Because she made a bad mistake, doesnt mean she is this bad big person out htere to ruin Rob. Rob, on the other side is a big and smart boy. Let him decide for himself.

So tired

Posted at 11:39 AM on August 4, 2012

Honey, it will be the end of his career, if he dumps Kristen for this one infidelity, when he has been cheating on her all along. Please spare me the angel crap about him. He could have easily smoothed things out for Kristen publicy by not pushing her away and blaming Rupert, just for the sake of saving BD2 of Kristen’s career. They could have broken up quietly after that, and all would have been good on both parts. But, look what we have a cluster fuk, and his darn ego, and pride is the blame. Kristen may be a cheater, but Rob is increasingly starting to look like a selfish jerk.

thor

Posted at 10:52 AM on August 4, 2012

He doesnt need to talk to her nor see her ever again. Trampire

Linda E.

Posted at 10:49 AM on August 4, 2012

Yes! I see.
I do agree that taking a little bit of time to be by themselves is good.
When my BF and I had a cheating problem (He had cheated on me. We were together 5 years at the time.) We took the time to sit, and talk about things when we were calmer.
We were even told that during our time apart (It wasn’t long. Just a few weeks.) we should write stuff in a notebook, because sometimes you think of something you want to say at that moment, but forget later.
You can also “say” more when you write things down verses trying to remember what you were going to say to the person when you see them next.

Nice

Posted at 10:50 AM on August 4, 2012

“”I do agree that taking a little bit of time to be by themselves is good.
A person can say something that they wouldn’t normally say out of anger, and then later regret saying it. Because at that time they were angry.””

I agree with this statement Linda E.

Hoffman

Posted at 10:44 AM on August 4, 2012

I think the best way for Rob to release his anger his to pay Mr Ruperv a visit. And throw him a punch for me too!! X

nia

Posted at 10:39 AM on August 4, 2012

they will be together soon. i am sure

Keeley

Posted at 10:34 AM on August 4, 2012

I AM SURE NO MATTER HOW UPSET/MAD ROB IS AT HER HE WOULDN’T WANT PEOPLE BEING RUDE TO KRISTEN. So come on people!!!!
Hate the sin. Not the sinner.

This is something that takes TIME, but he can forgive her if he loves her like everyone says he does. I mean I am sure he isn’t an angel himself. We all mess up.

Trust can be earned back.

S.

Posted at 10:36 AM on August 4, 2012

Tiger W. was cheating on his wife, and kids with MANY women.
Arnold S. had been cheating for years with that maid lady. AND they made a baby!!!
I will also add that J. Edwards was cheating while his wife was suffering/battling cancer. Also produced a love child.
And everyone is acting like Kristen S. is the worst?!?!

They shouldn’t completely be on non speaking terms. If they want to work things out/answer they need to talk. Need to know why she felt the need to stray, and how to go about the next step.

Guest

Posted at 10:30 AM on August 4, 2012

Ok for once, this article makes sense.

? ! ? !

Posted at 10:44 AM on August 4, 2012

“If you love her stay away from her…”
If you love her you want to take some time alone to think about things yes, but then you would need to get with her to fix things.

lyn

Posted at 11:09 AM on August 4, 2012

thats right rob….take some time alone…i think kristen also should go some where awey form him for a while…..probabaly time will heal all the wounds…she have learned her lesson…..forgive her……and yes kristen isnt a bad person..ppl do make misakes…..we all do misteakes…..love ya robsten