Kristen Stewart Worried Robert Pattinson Won’t Take Her Back — Report

Sat, August 4, 2012 6:24pm EDT by 92 Comments
Kristen Stewart Depressed
FameFlynet

Scarlet

Posted at 9:48 PM on August 4, 2012

I’m sure Robsten can’t stay apart.So get back into your relationship.You both will get really hurt if you break up this strong relationship.Stay together in the rest of your life. <3

anonymous

Posted at 9:46 PM on August 4, 2012

robs an idiot if he takes her back.

Angelina

Posted at 9:41 PM on August 4, 2012

Kristen Stewart screwed up, yes. No denying that. But this is something she has to live with for awhile and let it absorb.

Why do women do this to each other? Where is the respect for your fellow sisters? Liberty Ross gave up her career to take care of her family so that her husband could follow his dreams. There are enough struggles in this world as a woman and as such we should all support each other.

Kristen didn’t just betray Robert Pattinson, she screwed over another woman. The entitlement that allows her to think that she can do that is what is problematic for me. There is no respect and no regard for what belongs to someone else. By forgiving her so easily, it merely enables her to keep doing stupid crap like this because she’ll always have people who’ll forgive her and cover up her mistakes. There is no learning or maturing when you’re surrounded by yes-men. This is a lesson she’ll have to learn the hard way. Unfortunately, in Hollywood, all this will mean is she’ll likely be smarter about covering up her cheating and not that she’ll stop doing it.

(And yes, I agree there’s no denying the middle-aged douchebag is doubly at fault.)

Michele

Posted at 9:14 PM on August 4, 2012

HL you are despicable, profiting of people’s pain like this.

I am not a Robsten or whatever, not a particular Twilight fan. I am a fan of Rob’s and originally thought to hell with Kristen for her despicable actions. But no one, including myself, have the right to judge someone else’s pain, and that includes Kristen’s, and no one has the right to judge Rob’s actions—whether he tries to work it out or not.

Both Rob and Kristen are going through hell and for that I am very, very sorry. I don’t know what Kristen could possibly have been thinking; whether or not her affair was longer than she maintains—and why. Why would be the question I would be asking if I were Rob, and the only one who can really answer that is Kristen, if she even knows herself. Because if she loves Rob as much as she says she does, then something doesn’t make sense. Either she is lying, or she has incredibly low self-esteem, or she purposely wanted to sabotage things. But why? She had an amazing guy, never mind the whole “Robert Pattinson” thing—she had a really great guy and they seemed to have a lot in common. That’s worth gold. To jeopardize that is a scream that something is not right, and that something must be discovered.

I would strongly suggest that Rob and Kristen separately seek professional help, a therapist to help them sort through everything. And then, if they are going to try again, a therapist to help them with that. I really think that is the only way.

Whether or not their relationship can be salvaged remains to be seen. It really depends on if Rob can get past this and if he can learn to trust Kristen again. I don’t know. I’ve been there and I did not re-enter into that relationship, and my choice, for me, was correct. But I am not Rob and I have heard that many relationships come out stronger once forgiveness takes over, and all past hurts are dealt with. But it doesn’t happen overnight.

I do know, in my case, that my relationship wasn’t all I thought it was, and though it hurt me deeply at the time, I am now happily married and so much better off. I also know in Rob and Kristen’s case, all these idiot Twihard fans wanting them to get back together to keep the fantasy of Edward and Bella going is beyond selfish. You are only making things worse for them, putting an unbelievable amount of pressure on them when there is already so much hurt. As ‘fans’ do you really want to do that?

And you HL, run by Bonnie Fuller, and all the other bloggers who contribute to this site, I don’t know how any of you can sleep at night. No amount of money would make me do this.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 9:18 PM on August 4, 2012

^preach it girl! Smartest comment ive ever seen on this site.

Samuelle40

Posted at 8:48 PM on August 4, 2012

Kristenwas living in Robs HOME at his invitation to share ,he asked her to leave,she did,her parents are fed up with the paparazzi outside their door so she has presumably left and is staying with another producer.Instead of phoning him and inferring that Kristen was sleeping with him as well the manly thing to do was to get in his car and her back home with him,it’s gone on long enough.Rob if you don’t sort this out you will be the loser you are both hurting so much nd your fans will lose patience with you too.Please go and fetch her and give her a second chance,you are always at your best when together.Perhaps this was a wake up call for both of you to stop taking one another for granted.you know for better or worse!!!

Mai

Posted at 8:54 PM on August 4, 2012

@Samuelle40 Well said!!!!

aquarius64

Posted at 9:44 PM on August 4, 2012

@samuelle40 – Pattinson is NOT obliged to take that girl to please you or any other Twi-hard. A previous poster was right. The fans are being selfish, you only want a reconciliation to keep your Edward/Bella fantasy alive. If Pattinson takes her back, it’s on his own time and on his terms, not yours. If he chooses to end it, you’ll have to accept it.

jane

Posted at 8:37 PM on August 4, 2012

if no one knows where these two are it is amazing how you know everything about them, even showering habits!!!!! its just amazing–
one thing i can honestly say that if kristen stewart thinks robert is going to take her back she is living in a dream world—she screwed herself royally—and i think she is better off with that married a-hole she hooked-up with—they deserve each other—-rob can do SO MUCH BETTER—i mean ks wouldnt even hold his hand in PUBLIC but look what she does with a married man—-PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!

Mai

Posted at 8:27 PM on August 4, 2012

Ok Im going to try and comment here on all these articles..(If any of them are true) I really dont get why HWL, Radaronline and others are still raging on this.. First off if any of them are true then its really sad the these “SOURCES” cant keep their mouths closed. But for some reason dont think anyone in Kristen or Rob’s would be spilling the beans like this and so often. Everyday their seem to be a different article out their about what’s going on with Rob and Kristen. And it’s really sad how everyone is bashing her! She cheated that has been established, but we all made made mistakes/sin (as some of you are saying) whether big or small and no mistake or sin is more just than the other! So please stop with all the threat, name calling and bashing of Kristen.. Did Angelina Jolie or Claire Danes get it this bad?? I dont think they did!! I feel bad for them both Rob and Kristen.. They are both heartbroken and probably missing each other like crazy. I hope Rob can find it in his heart to forgive her and want to move forward and try to repair and rebuild their relationship.. Read in People mag that his friends are telling him to forget her. that will be easier said than done if thats the true case.. With all the love that is between Rob and Kristen and the feeling I would like to think he would want to at least try.. Again these “sources” and the mags, internet etc let this be and leave them to forgive, heal, repair and rebuild!!
As far as where she is staying I would think she would be with her parents and close friends. But again NOBODY KNOWS!!!!

olivia

Posted at 8:26 PM on August 4, 2012

GIOVANNI PLAYS FOR THE OTHER TEAM AND ROB WILL TAKE KRISTEN BACK AND THEY WILL GET PAST THIS AND BE TOGETHER AGAIN

pope

Posted at 8:24 PM on August 4, 2012

Any betreal at a price and kristen should pay,but let them alone please
HL you are ugly and stupid, , those who write theses articles need a life

just me

Posted at 8:08 PM on August 4, 2012

THE LIES GET MORE AND MORE UNBELIEVABLE XD

Whatever

Posted at 7:45 PM on August 4, 2012

If this is true (which i highly doubt it is) I hope Rob doesn’t take her back because he outright said he detests cheating and voila! look what she did. She’s got no f*cking respect for anyone but herself….

Mel

Posted at 7:36 PM on August 4, 2012

So where did they run off to and get married? Really. Nothing adds up to anything that is being said. So many stories from the same sites. Don’t you think, if one of them is sharing info with a “Close Friend” that they’d stop and there’d be less rumors… Really. I mean a month ago she said she wanted something bad to happen, then here is comes. Now, out of the blue, she is photo’d kissing a guy way older than her in public, knowing they are being watched-she is looking at the camera’s! Next a public apology? When it’s none of our business. Wait, he leaves without the dog. She leaves. Uhaul-hello she is the top paid actress and she get’s a Uhaul. Wow! Then he is hiding, she is at her parents. No wait a close source says this and that. How close are these people? Do you think someone would really cheat in a position like this when marriage is being talked about and both have been missing every since this happened? Come on does this nation appear to be so stupid that we don’t see something is not right here? Even People Mag can’t get their story straight.

Dontbelievethelies

Posted at 8:30 PM on August 4, 2012

I so think this is for publicity.

Unconvinced

Posted at 12:29 AM on August 5, 2012

Bravo….. I haven’t believed any of it. There have always been way too many inconsistencies from day one. I doubt Kristen would call up a rag magazine and make such a “confession”.

aa

Posted at 7:32 PM on August 4, 2012

Lol as HL cant be anymore ridiculous

lucy

Posted at 7:13 PM on August 4, 2012

Gosh this is starting to get ridicolous!! you bloggers are really enjoying this aren’t you? is really pathetic.

adriana

Posted at 7:02 PM on August 4, 2012

and who would not think like Robert? if after what happened to Rupert is very easy to think that also could be with this producer at the time and therefore help and understand, do not say you’ve been with this too, but if she really wants to work things out with the , the last thing you have done is go to the home of another elderly man. Anywhere in the world and not there, still doing the wrong thing or is determined to lose and lose themselves in the mud.

Halley

Posted at 7:02 PM on August 4, 2012

LOL Hollywoodlife being SUCKS .

????

Posted at 6:53 PM on August 4, 2012

I have been wondering why Hollywood Life is still open, because there are other sites that prove this site wrong.
Then I see some of what people comment. That they believe it. After the last few posts you guys did I realize I need to get off this site.

1. You said 3 days ago Kristen’s parents were upset with her.
Today you guys are saying that she is crying on their shoulders.
2. You guys said last week Rob was never good at texting, and would only take calls from Kristen.
This week you guys said he won’t take calls from her at all, and only wants to text.
3. You said that Rob said for Kristen to get out of the house.
A few days later you said Rob asked his friend to tell Kristen to get out of the house.
4. You guys post ways for her to win him back.
Later you guys post reason why he shouldn’t take her back.

GET IT TOGETHER HOLLYWOOD LIFE!!!!

Kristi Smart

Posted at 6:52 PM on August 4, 2012

None of us fans have something to see that this girl would take these issues on her, alone her will look for these problems, all persons must respect and demarcate their contact to avoid these situations so painful and conflicting, for not being called into question

ana

Posted at 6:52 PM on August 4, 2012

Não tem mais o que falar agora começam a inventar chega.

Aleisha

Posted at 6:44 PM on August 4, 2012

I can’t believe people actually believe this article.

a

Posted at 6:41 PM on August 4, 2012

THIS ARTICLE IS SO FUNNY BCUZ ITS A LIE ”SHE LAYIN AROUND IN HER T-SHIRT ND SHORTS EATING ICE CREAM” REALLY

kim

Posted at 6:40 PM on August 4, 2012

I think she just needs somebody. I feel so sorry for them
Both. I hope they can work it out. I think they really do
Really love one another.

andrea

Posted at 6:37 PM on August 4, 2012

and the Oscar goes to….HL…for having a good team writers… each articles are more hilarious thanthe last.

NOBODY KNOWS NOTHING!!

dr.rasha

Posted at 6:31 PM on August 4, 2012

ya that really shows if she is really considering getting back to rob she wouldn’t have gone to Giovanni she should went to her parents house or she could checked in a hotel she has money but i don’t think she really wants rob back her actions says that she wants nothing to do with rob

Dontbelievethelies

Posted at 8:36 PM on August 4, 2012

I agree. She ducks the paps for years and know they are following her. All of sudden she forgets that and goes off with her director. i am not buying it. She wanted out. She went about it the wrong way but we all make stupid decisions when we were young that we should have just thought through before committing them. They will both get through it and move on.

Unknown

Posted at 6:29 PM on August 4, 2012

You guys need to stop this. I only good and reliable article I read was Bonnie