Kristen Stewart Worried Robert Pattinson Won’t Take Her Back — Report

Sat, August 4, 2012 6:24pm EST by 92 Comments
Kristen Stewart Depressed
FameFlynet

Casey Hitt

Posted at 8:15 PM on August 9, 2012

I want rob to take her back. I LOVE twilight and everyone makes mistakes their not proud of even if it is cheating. I have made a mistakes myself but it’s not cheating. I have always wanted to meet a movie star esp. TAYLOR LAUTNER. I personally would just say “Kristen get out of that house and go live with your parents. Rob you were planning to propose to her if you can dig deep into your heart and finds those feelings you once had for her then, I think you should listen to your heart. Think about those great memories you had with her and let go of the bad ones. Do you honestly think that holding on to this is going to help anything. Do you think that if you hold on to this your going to get better. You probably hate her for it, but your mad she’s devastated and wants you back. Weather you know it or not YOU LOVE HER you just may not know it yet.” I fully incourage you to get back together. And, if you don’t I want you to let you know you let down YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER!!!!!!

Fu YOU

Posted at 2:44 AM on August 7, 2012

might be 50/50 percent chance that rob will take her back. But incase rob does take her back she cannot chat on him again. She should of stay with parent house and not her friend cause its not helping rob emotionally.

tacps

Posted at 12:49 PM on August 5, 2012

umm, what did she expect?

tacos

Posted at 12:47 PM on August 5, 2012

umm, what did she expect??

abigail

Posted at 12:34 PM on August 5, 2012

I love kristen and rob. I really hope they can work it out, yet rob needs his space to sort things out. Kristen needs to be patient, just lay low, and behave. Her staying with another guy, even though he is her friend…really does not help the situation. If anything, it is the most idiotic move she can make even if she does mean well. It just really looks bad to rob. If I were her, id the get the hell out of there asap and go back to the parents or stay with a female friend. Right now rob is really paranoid and any male presence can only hurt the situation.

d.harris

Posted at 11:42 AM on August 5, 2012

this is not a story at all.

gb

Posted at 9:22 AM on August 5, 2012

why doesn’t she stay with the old guy

Guest43

Posted at 1:38 PM on August 5, 2012

The old guy got what he wanted and left!