Kristen Stewart Living With Producer Pal Giovanni Agnelli — Report

Getty

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 6:19 AM on August 5, 2012

robert need grown up

Robert Pattinson's cheating history

Posted at 6:08 AM on August 5, 2012

Robert Pattinson has been cheating on Kristen Stewart since the start of their relationship. He hooked up with Megan Fox AFTER the Twilight premiere in Tokyo when he first got together with Kristen. He was sleeping with Nikki Reed at the start of New Moon filming and Ashley Greene all throughout. He hooked up with that Erika Dutra chick in Cannes that year and Camilla Belle in NYC when she went to visit him there during Remember Me filming. There were rumors of him and Emilie de Ravin having and on-set fling that same summer during filming. He was cheating with Ashley Greene again during Eclipse filming that fall while Kristen was on set. There were the rumors of him leaving Leighton Meester’s apartment in NYC early the next year. He cheated with some burlesque dancer Caroline Jones during Bel Ami filming in London causing him to be late for Eclipse reshoots and also his co-star Natalia Tena who he’d already had a history with before too.

He cheated with Lindsay Lohan during Water for Elephants filming in LA that summer at Las Palmas and was photographed with bartender Nancee Bingenheimer from Saddleranch crawling all over this lap poolside at a hotel that July after Kristen had already left for Montreal to begin On the Road filming. There were rumors that he was going to co ke parties in Malibu and hooking up with sk anks like Teresa Palmer then too. He continued seeing Ashley Greene in Baton Rouge and was hooking up with Maggie Grace during Breaking Dawn filming while they back in Vancouver, spotted leaving her hotel frequently while Kristen was in LA. There was the Russian model Ana Colja who was interviewed saying how she’d been ‘close’ with Rob since attending the Oscars with him years back and they still saw each other all the time and were very happy together.

He was hooking up with his director David Cronenberg’s youngest daughter Caitlin during Cosmopolis filming that following summer, hitting lots of late night hot spots and parties “spreading their DNA” all over Toronto together. Kristen was asked not to visit him on location at this time. He was hooking up with LA bar sk anks like that Shea Marie chick who tweeted she shared “Jameson and Gingers” with him at Jimmy Fallon’s Emmy after-party and went back to Rob’s house to hang out following. There were all the bars he was hitting in Los Feliz and Silverlake closing them down at 2-3am every night while Kristen was busy in London filming Snow White and the Huntsman, girls tweeting about sharing drinks and ciggies with him on the patio and him flirting it up with them. He only visited London once while Kristen was filming in his hometown and not again until the very end after he’d finished the international promo tour for Breaking Dawn 1.

There were the Sarah Roemer hook up pics and word that she went home with him from Soho House after they’d been partying with friends all night there and at La Poubelle. There were the Katy Perry texting stories that he’d been trying to console and hook up with her after her break up with Russel Brand–something that Kristen completely covered for him for I might add. There were the Lindsay Lohan cheating rumors AGAIN after that (didn’t believe those were true though-Linsday is too gross now even for bottom feeders like Pattinson). He gave an interview saying he frequented the KittyKat Club in Berlin when he was in town-a known fetish club where people openly engage in lewd acts and group sex.

melody

Posted at 3:11 AM on August 5, 2012

What does this Rob being furious with kristen’s former director indicates? What is he implicating by getting furious about it? Does he still LOVE KRISTEN? IF SO, then why punish both of them. Why dont HE SETTLE WITH KRISTEN, once and for all, as to whether HE IS TAKING HER BACK OR DECLINE HER…..Why still put the AGONY about it…. HE HAS TO DECLARE NOW WHETHER HE IS STILL WITH KRISTEN OR NOT ANYMORE…… In this way, the FANS AND THE PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD, will have to close their doors for supporting either one of them.

Dayz

Posted at 2:35 AM on August 5, 2012

The media and you, hollywoodlife creates so much drama. Sometimes when writing this crap, do you have a conscious about writing this crap. Its all about money and then I see your article, you are trying to soften the blow by appealing to Rob’s better nature. Then next, you are condemning the poor girl for an article that shes living with another producer from radarline. I know it sells. What if the real truth was the real truth. that she didnt have an affair. Everyone has their condemnation because those stupid photos, I often wonder about that. But nobody gives a crap arse about the truth. How did Liberty found out, i bet its Rupert Sanders that tip the media. Liberty and sanders move to and from England and the US since 2007. I bet they already have trouble in their marriage. It makes me wonder if sh’thead sanders had relationships with other women. From what I gather, he was infatuated with Kristen, and she spurned his advances, right through the filming. Until that stupid day. Whoever advise her to write a letter, was a bit silly, it made things worse, and a stupid admission that she cheated. But no one is going to believe her, so her incredibility is ridiculed. I hope these two can get together and sort out their relationship and go from there with a positive view of life. As my sister, Margaret would say, leave them alone

angela

Posted at 11:49 PM on August 4, 2012

its all kind wierd how they know anything about kristen oh please poor rob who knows whats on his mind right now…..

ablay

Posted at 9:39 PM on August 4, 2012

all her friends are Rob’s friends so who she she supposed to stay with. she doesn’t want to stay w/ her parents b/c she doesn’t want them to be bothered by paparazzi. she made a bad choice and now she’s paying for it. if rob is making threatening phone calls to the guy she’s staying with that means he’s still possessive over her. I believe that she is truly sorry and for the people saying that is she really loved him she wouldn’t have done it well, if anyone thought about how their actions would affect their loved ones before they did it then no one would make mistakes.

Mandy

Posted at 11:34 PM on August 4, 2012

Well she could have her pick of one of the many hotels in LA.

Spinnaker

Posted at 9:15 PM on August 4, 2012

Never far from a penis, she evidently is addicted.

Lizzy

Posted at 12:28 AM on August 5, 2012

Anonymous

Posted at 8:53 PM on August 4, 2012

Kristen Stewart is pregnant with Rupert Sanders’ baby?

Lizzy

Posted at 12:29 AM on August 5, 2012

Filthy Idiot,Mind your tongue wen u talk abt her.You think the same abt ur sister and mother and wife…Bloody idiot…Get lost.Shut it.

Andrea

Posted at 6:47 PM on August 4, 2012

HL it’s wrong that you continue to fabricate stories. All in this sorry mess are suffering enough. Have some heart.

Just me...

Posted at 6:43 PM on August 4, 2012

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!
This is sooooooooooooooooooooooStupid!!!
Get a life people!!!

Georgie

Posted at 6:29 PM on August 4, 2012

This guy also looks kinda gay…

angela

Posted at 11:53 PM on August 4, 2012

i think robert doesn t need to get worried because you can see on that producer that he s gay….im agree with you lol

Hanna

Posted at 5:37 AM on August 5, 2012

YES! I think this guy is gay

Georgie

Posted at 6:27 PM on August 4, 2012

Jesus! It is absolutely fine for Kristen to stay with this guy! She’s devastated and terrified of losing Robbie. Do you really think she’s gonna sleep with this guy too? NO! He’s her friend and he’s helping her! That is all. However, if this guy does try anything, Robbie needs to get in line.. lol

she hurt me

Posted at 6:01 PM on August 4, 2012

if she and Rupert had not been caught by paparazzi, she and he would probably remain with him cheating Rob and Liberty, so now tell me that she’s sorry? She loves Rob? Of course not, she is worried because all fans are abandoning it, I had the same example, had a fansite about she, but I can not continue being a fan of who did what she did, the worst of all, with a man father of two children maybe if it were a single man, would have been less shocking to me. But she was also cold with Rob, I came to the conclusion that I did not know Kristen Stewart, she’s an actress and off the screen too. I repent of having loved her as much loved, lost days of life by giving her supporte. I am in deep depression at this time for all that, see how selfish it was the act, it did not hurt just Rob and his family, Liberty and her two children, she also injured her fans, who loved, who saw it as an example of which is not to be a futile one, but it proved futile, she rejects both the title of Hollywood star turned out to be more selfish many of them.

Kiki

Posted at 6:27 PM on August 4, 2012

I’m not hurt nor do I feel let down by Kristen. See as a FAN I know the limitations of being just that. I don’t live my life thinking about what she or any other actress/actor I am a fan of are doing today, what are they eating, wearing or whatever. The difference between me, you and ppl like you is that I don’t idolized humans. They are no different than me other than the talents. They’re my entertainment, not my life. Maybe your mind, heart and overall feeling wouldn’t be so broken up if you knew how to separate the actors from the human real life individuals. They didnt do anything to us and anyone who feels betrayed and hurt by what actions Kristen may or may not have done in her Personal life is just plain stupid. Stop judging her and stop lying to yourself and whoever you whine to. you were never her fan cuz if you were you’d understand that all humans have bad times in life. I’m not saying she did or didn’t kiss and hug that man. I can care less since that isn’t my business. I was a fan before twilight, a fan today and will be her fan in the future.

Kathy

Posted at 10:13 PM on August 4, 2012

I agree with you 100% on everything you said,let’s separate ourselves, I have followed both of them from the start and will continue no matter how this turns out, but I do hope they renew there relationship soon.

Melissa Forrest

Posted at 12:13 AM on August 5, 2012

Agree lets move on shall we

Prabz mash (@crazyPrabz)

Posted at 2:13 AM on August 5, 2012

That’s really true!! Very logical!! :D

tamz

Posted at 11:55 PM on August 4, 2012

wait so you hate her only not the guy who has 2 kids and a wife?
he should have known better not only that she’s a child ! since when does being in your 20s mean your smart do do the right thing

Michelle

Posted at 5:32 PM on August 4, 2012

I think that she truly is sorry for what she did. Do you guys actually think that professionals that work for Kristen didn’t tell her that it’s a career suicide to apologize in public?! She knew that, she wanted to express that she truly is sorry for what she did. How does this in any way promote Kristen’s movies?! Some people will stop watching because of what she did. I really hope they get back together. If Rob sees that he still truly loves Kristen, then they are meant to be.

Sarmo

Posted at 5:47 PM on August 4, 2012

Come on – IF Kristen would really love Rob, she would never act like she did.

Melissa Forrest

Posted at 12:16 AM on August 5, 2012

If we are all mistaken this is all hearsay

Kate

Posted at 5:30 PM on August 4, 2012

How would Giovanni know if they had a sexual relationship? Because the cheat said they never? Everything that comes out of her mouth I would now take as a lie, and if you don’t believe anything happened after they both issued grovelling apologies after getting caught on film then you are as dumb as they are.

liberty

Posted at 5:12 PM on August 4, 2012

Sanders publicly renounced poor Kristen

Sanders said he is “utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world.

kRISTY

Posted at 5:11 PM on August 4, 2012

EACH CHOICE HAS ITS CONSEQUENCES, OK!!
SHE CHOSE KNOWING THE CONSEQUENCES,
SHE IS NOT A GIRL, SHE IS A WOMAN,
SO WHAT ARE HER INTENTIONS?:(
DO YOU WANT TO CAUSE EMOTIONAL HURT?
SHE IS A WOMAN, SHE HAD A MARRIED LOVER WITH CHILDREN ……………,

a

Posted at 5:09 PM on August 4, 2012

WE DONT REALLY KNW WHERES SHES STAYIN AT BCUZ THEY SAID SHE WAZ LIVING AT HER PARENTS HOUSE NW HER PRODUCERS I DONT TRUST NONE OF THESE THINGS THEY PUT ON HERE

Rosita bonita

Posted at 5:01 PM on August 4, 2012

SURPRISE, SURPRISE!
WEEKLY CHANGE OF OUTFIT…MMMMMMMMMMMMM…
BAD VERY BAD :(

Christy

Posted at 5:00 PM on August 4, 2012

Oops knew it

Christy

Posted at 4:59 PM on August 4, 2012

Bad move, she new it! She’s showing how much power/control she has over HIS feelings. She got his attn. Find a girlfriend to stay with, better yet try learning to be alone!

Jennifer L.

Posted at 4:58 PM on August 4, 2012

Will Ferrell has branded Kristen Stewart a “trampir ” .LOL her goes

Jennifer L.

Posted at 4:57 PM on August 4, 2012

One Less, One More

Dan

Posted at 4:53 PM on August 4, 2012

No doubt ! She’s a real sl*t .

a

Posted at 5:10 PM on August 4, 2012

SHES NT A SLUT ND I BET U DONT EVEN KNW HER LIKE THAT ON A PERSONAL LEVEL

Kate

Posted at 5:24 PM on August 4, 2012

No a, we don’t, but Rupert Sanders does as he’s been there and done it! Lol.

maren

Posted at 4:40 PM on August 4, 2012

This has already been proven false on Gossip Cop. Hollywoodlife, I don’t understand why you don’t strive to be more truthful reporters. I am really not trying to be crappy…I am genuinely curious. I would think if you go to the trouble to have a site like this, a business, you would want to be reputable. I just don’t understand the constant fake sources and reports.