Robert Pattinson: Listen To Your Fans – You & Kristen Stewart Belong Together

Fri, August 3, 2012 9:42pm EDT by 190 Comments
FameFlynet(2)

Nardocchio1

Posted at 11:41 PM on August 5, 2012

Sorry !! But I Feel She Will Break His Heart Again , If He Takes Her Back !!! Don’t Forget She Cheated With Robert , On Michael Angarano , Pre Twilight Boyfriend … Robert Deserves Alot Better !!! This Shows She Is Very Immature , and Is Not Capable Of A Commitment !!!
This Somewhat Cool Hippie Chick , Is No Match For The Handsome , Sincere , Talented Brit
” Robert Pattinson ” and Too Many More To Mention !!! He Pretty Much , Has It All ….
Robert Does Not Owe Her Anything … He Should Take This As A Serious Sign & RUN !!!

love and forgiveness

Posted at 8:39 PM on August 5, 2012

ROBERT,
Yes everyone of us make mistakes even you. Kristen do something wrong but she LOVES YOU VERY MUCH and she DESERVES ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY. I had been watching your pics every time that you are with her “THERE’S A SPARKLE IN YOUR AND HER EYES” Totally Mesmerizing!. Put your anger beside you and make the call to Kristen, talk and LISTEN about the ISSUE and THEN FORGIVE. PUT yourself only for one moment in her shoes We know that she has to be “DEVASTATED” She learn her Lesson. If the other part of the story the Director of course still living with his wife and with his kids…so if they are going to work there relationship YOU AND KRISTEN DESERVES TO DO THE SAME. PUT YOUR EGO ASIDE AND LISTEN TO YOUR INNER SELF…I know you missed her and she misses you too.
Kristen if you are reading my note I never spend my time to write or leave a comment using the web but I was so touched and even ANGRY WITH THE DIRECTOR AND WITH SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO POSTS COMMENTS IN A VERY DESPECTIVE WAY ABOUT YOURSELF AND Why I have to Point AT you? If you are another Human being Like me ,Like Robert, like everyone WE ARE NOT PERFECT. I am Not God we are not GOD so that’s why we need to learn to forgive and to find counseling and move to the NEXT STEP THE RELATIONSHIP! So Robert CALL KRISTEN FIGURE THINGS OUT , FORGIVE HER…SHOW YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!

joblo

Posted at 8:37 PM on August 5, 2012

Forgive her? Yes. Take her back? NO!

NC

Posted at 7:54 PM on August 5, 2012

Kristen Stewart on suicide watch. Please pray for her

Lisa

Posted at 7:52 PM on August 5, 2012

I personally think he should have married her by now. What was he waiting for? He knew she was the one.

iza

Posted at 2:31 PM on August 5, 2012

Gees, this is fake.Pls look again these affair pictures K-Stew looks like she is a very happy girl.She is a cheater.

lina (@LinaKristen)

Posted at 2:29 PM on August 5, 2012

thx guys for the support that u gave it to kristen !! seeing the things that i see made me soooooo proud to be a part of this amazing incredible and most importantly unbreakable fandom !! after all we’re only human we make mistakes but theres also something we call forgiveness !! kristen stay strong baby !! we love u and we’ll always support u untill the end of the earth !! it’s okay to not be okay as u said once !!

d.harris

Posted at 12:05 PM on August 5, 2012

bonnie ,kristens fans wants her back with rob ,but that is not what robs fans want.so be honest on this.

d.harris

Posted at 12:02 PM on August 5, 2012

reconcile with kristen yes ,taking her back as a girl friend or wife no.if rob ever take kristen back ,he will loose any dignity or respect he has left.i thought if we care for someone ,you will give him or her advice you ,yourself will accept in that same circumstance.irrespective of what we want to happen as fans ,we should remember that this is a private issue. let rob make this decision himself.he is a man and an adult.we cannot keep telling him what to do.whatever he decides is good for me b/c this is his life.we have not much business intruding terribly as we are doing.fan or no fan.

Poppy

Posted at 11:53 AM on August 5, 2012

You can’t expect her to live in t street after you throw her out – can u??

ana

Posted at 7:39 AM on August 5, 2012

we will know no body perfect in this world he has to give her one more change thats they know twilight fans love theme much much they know and robert movie coming cosmopolis i will watch and support him 2 and i wish and pray that they can solved they problem soon then later we love u kris rob

kay

Posted at 6:10 AM on August 5, 2012

i dnt tink he shud take her bak cwz ther relationship wont b the same.. he wont forget cwz rob says he is totali against cheatn.. bsides evritime she leave its di onli ting he is gna have on his mind, it wud b a real strain for them if they get bak.

Bob Richardson

Posted at 4:55 AM on August 5, 2012

I’d love to see Rob take her back, so that she can school him again when she does it again and again with different men.

melody

Posted at 3:30 AM on August 5, 2012

YOU KNOW WHAT!!!! If only Rupert Sanders is NOT MARRIED AT ALL, i find him good for Kristen. By the pictures that ive seen here, it seemed that Rupert is VERY EXPRESSIVE OF HIS EMOTIONS TO KRISTEN, VERY DEMONSTRATIVE OF HIS FEELINGS TOWARDS HER..and this is what i HAVE NOT SEEN WITH ROBERT. For me he isnt a GENTLEMAN… It is just so UNFORTUNATE that Kristen and Rupert just met now…….

kasey

Posted at 12:51 AM on August 5, 2012

Sorry but if he has any self-respect the last thing he would do is take her back. If he takes her back, every time she leaves it will always be in the back of his mind and will start effecting his work.

Ajirah Anran

Posted at 10:34 PM on August 4, 2012

do stay together ROBSTEN ! ! ! or we’re dying . we love you so much xx

caro

Posted at 9:56 PM on August 4, 2012

Props, HL. Not because this is a “positive” story, but because it’s a respectful one. I think these two deserve at least that after the extreme hatred of this week.

Scarlet

Posted at 9:10 PM on August 4, 2012

Plzz….. don’t break up ROBSTEN.You mean a world to me!!!!!! <3

Anna

Posted at 8:48 PM on August 4, 2012

Robert should be left alone! She cheated and he needs time to process it! I think he should do whatever he feels is right and not take her back because you took a stupid poll! The poor guy was cheated on!!! He has every right to be acting like he is! And we also dont if they are speaking or if he is making threatening calls! So cslm down and leave the poor guy alone!

JoMarie

Posted at 5:37 AM on August 5, 2012

what Anna said is right…. but, they need to talk it out because nothing will happen if they dont do anything… yes, what Kristen did was wrong but she makes mistakes… she is HUMAN like US and YOU (whoever is reading this). as they say, we learn from our mistakes, which is true. for me, i feel so sorry for Rob. but i am not mad at Kristen because you might not know that MAYBE, im not saying its true, the director was the one who took advantage of her. well, if that is the case, we shouldnt be blaming Kristen. I think, if you are really a fan of Robsten and Twilight Saga, you should be thinking that they should go back together because if Kristen really regrets what she has done, the pain is greater than the pain of being cheated on… and if they break up, that totally ruins Twilight.. well, i hope Rob considers all of his fans’ advices and comments

Emily

Posted at 7:45 PM on August 4, 2012

ok yea i can see that he is mad and yea she cheated on him but he needs to get over it he is acting like a child rite now like calling that person and thretining him if he is concerned he should go to her a they should talk about it not just sitting there he is acting like me when my boyfriend broke up with me well i did not threten him but i was mad but i did not threten him he needs to get over it

lizzy

Posted at 7:17 PM on August 4, 2012

“Trampire”…oh lordy, how will her highness potty-mouth ever live this down???

Thank you Will Ferrel, for adding to the Urban Dictionary.

Rob hon, don’t let the sappy and sad fans get to you.

femroc

Posted at 6:31 PM on August 4, 2012

Rob needs more than 11 days to work on this – since the whole freakin’ twihard world is watching – he has to do this his OWN way with no regrets. It takes TIME…….don’t rush him. Plus with more time he can really see if K means what she says………that SHE wants HIM back. If he waits 3 months and she gets “bored” again and moves on……….he has his answer.
When you love someone…….set them free, as Sting so aptly puts it!!! Let her go, Rob, if she comes back to you in a few months……….she’s yours again. Rob wouldn’t be as upset about this if he didn’t CARE so much, but since he does care deeply and this effects him so deeply cause of the ripple effect heard round the world – he needs a lot of time to decide things and a lot of talking with a lot of people he trusts. Which would NOT be his fans! Fans are too biased………..he needs to talk to a totally neutral person – a counselor, clergy, etc.

Mike

Posted at 11:07 PM on August 4, 2012

Good comment I agree…if she gets bored or runs back to Rupert then you know

Bonnie Fuller

Posted at 10:42 AM on August 6, 2012

It’s true that if u truly love someone, you need to be willing to forgive them for a mistake. Maybe not multiple mistakes but I dont think u should toss aside three years, without a lot of thought.

HJ Smith

Posted at 6:02 PM on August 4, 2012

Loving someone is the hardest job in the world…… Yes Love is a great emotion.. But sometimes hurt happens… When a partner married or single makes a terrible mistake, it is so hard to forgive.. You keep wanting to know all the details even though it is going to hurt so bad when you hear it.. But You are the ONLY one who desides ,NOT friends or family or anyone else!!! You must decide if you still LOVE that person and can forgive them, it will take time, it will put you in an emotional mess, it will HURT but the decision is yours alone.. and if you REALLY love the other person, go for it… the old saying,” time heals” is correct… As for what other people think who cares, it is YOUR LIFE!!! Your are the one living it, others can give you advice, but in the end, it is up to you alone!….

Hopeful

Posted at 5:31 PM on August 4, 2012

Finally a decent story… Thank you for posting it. Let’s hope he reads it and considers it. Second chances are blessings…

Tiffany Smith

Posted at 5:15 PM on August 4, 2012

When faced with a similar situation, after the shock, hurt, anger, disappointment and humiliation wore off I looked to my heart. If he was to die tomorrow would I regret not forgiving him? Do I still love him? Can I live my life without waking up to his face and falling asleep in his embrace? If i forgive, can i trust him again and not throw it in his face, not forget but move on with this man! Even though I was devastated, my answer was easy. I had to have him in my life, to live each day with my best friend, my love, my soulmate. Take on the world with only him by my side. I couldn’t throw away 10 years. Yes, I wanted answers but would it help me? Or hurt me more? Was I to blame? Why??? The answers to my questions weren’t easily explained. No it wasn’t me. It wasn’t something he intended on doing either. It just happened! Even though he loved me and I him, it just happened. Silly I know! I thought, do I just want to believe it was nothing, it wasn’t intentional, it was a mistake? I could live without him! I didn’t want to. My life wouldn’t be COMPLETE if we weren’t together. I chose LOVE. I chose RIGHT! We have been together since 1994, have been married since 2003, have two beautiful children and are very happy. I don’t worry about him cheating again, he is mine and only mine. The trust came back. It took a lil’ time but I trust him with my life. I chose Love and I couldn’t be happier.

femroc

Posted at 6:35 PM on August 4, 2012

That was a good story and I’m glad it worked for you. Every situation is different. You are lucky.

Navya Dudala

Posted at 10:13 AM on August 5, 2012

i respect you from now!!!!!!!!!wat u said in the very last line is 100% true go rob and kristen robsten foreva and robsten is unbroken i truly belive that he’ll soon forgive her!!!!!!