Robert Pattinson: Listen To Your Fans – You & Kristen Stewart Belong Together

Fri, August 3, 2012 9:42pm EDT by 190 Comments
FameFlynet(2)

Lynn

Posted at 11:12 AM on August 13, 2012

Robert Pattinson owes it to himself and only himself to do what is best for him not anyone else. No one else needs to make this decsion but him, so everyone should just stop giving their opinions and unsolicited advice, and let the man do what he wants to do with his life. None of our business! Good luck to all involved in this mess moving forward.

Selene Mathews

Posted at 5:54 AM on August 14, 2012

We only say what we do about RPatz and KStew because I for one want to see them back together.

Selene Mathews

Posted at 7:24 AM on August 13, 2012

I disagree with twilightcougar. Yes, they are different ages and they’ve got years ahead of them to love, get heart broken, love again and maybe even try dating the same sex!

Except that is not who they are, I’ve been following these two since the first movie and even though they are acting you don’t look at each other as they do on set and off without feeling there love in your heart. The love between Rpatz and Kstew is the love that’s even beyond time, they are really the love that doesn’t exist yet in this era.

Sorry to those who don’t feel this energy but I’m 100% KirRobsten! (Kirsten Stewart x Rob Pattinson).

twilightcougar

Posted at 12:04 PM on August 11, 2012

Ok counseling I agree but Kristen must really love Rob and vice-versa but I still think Kristen needs to be 25 and Rob 30 Kristen needs to date others and get it out of her sysytem.My husband and I married at 23 and we had to work years to be in a commited relationship .KStew is not ready for a long term relationship and the Twilight francise will die down in a year then they should see if they can be together again.:)

Lj

Posted at 11:39 PM on August 11, 2012

I agree with you twilightcougar!

rozy

Posted at 10:23 AM on August 7, 2012

what do u mean by soulmate?soulmate never cheats with each other.rob deserves better than kristen.actually I think ur society is really f—– up.there r no true lovers.all r just phisically involved;all need only physical partner.yikes……..

Sure.

Posted at 4:39 PM on August 10, 2012

How would you know?

Jan

Posted at 6:35 PM on August 10, 2012

What is sad is this young couple has no privacy in their personal matters. Kristen is young, she may have cheated as to what the tabloids say, if so, she made a mistake that I feel she would never do again. I believe these two are very much in love….and most people are saying if she was in love, she would not cheat….we don’t know the whole story behind this. They are such a sweet couple and I hope they can get through this one time thing and move on with their love for each other. Good luck Kristen and Robert, love you both.

Karma20

Posted at 10:22 AM on August 7, 2012

Don’t listen to anyone but you. It’s your decision and no one elses.

SONAM

Posted at 2:51 AM on August 7, 2012

AS A COUPLE ROBERT AND KRISTEN ARE VERY ROMANTIC BUT IF KRISTEN HAD REALLY CHEATED ON HIM HE SHOULD DO WHAT HIS HEART SAYS. I WOULD LIKE TO ADVICE THAT LOVE IS ABOUT TO FORGIVE EACH OTHER AND IF THERE LOVE IS TRUE THEY SHOULD GET BACK TOGHETHER. AND GUYS IN LOVE YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO YOUR HEARTS.

gldngrls

Posted at 5:06 PM on August 6, 2012

I absolutely agree, Kristen is young, she made a mistake that has not only ripped Roberts heart out but her own as well. I believe they are meant to be together, I would hate for them not to get together and talk this through. Don’t throw away love, I did and I have regretted it for many years. I am 58 year old and still single, he was the love of my life that I let go in my 30’s and will never get him back. Please work this out guys….be happy.

Frozen

Posted at 11:17 AM on August 6, 2012

Rob should listen to HIMSELF and not his bloody fans. If you are a true fan of Rob you’d simply support him on whatever decision HE chooses by himself and not by being swayed by what others feel is right just cause YOU the PSYCHO FAN think it is true love and meant to be. Get a life and let him do what he needs to. Not every love is true and not everyone can forget the pain they felt when being betrayed. Nothing like taking someone back only to feel animosity of what they did to you way back when. They’ll both be extremely miserable. I simply say:

“Rob if you honestly can let go of what she did and not let it alter your happiness then go for it, But if not, at least forgive her and move on with your life.”

hope

Posted at 11:15 AM on August 6, 2012

Rob currently has the upper hand, but no one knows what he has been thinking or will eventually do. He will and should make decisions only when he is ready. It could take months, or a few years. The public does NOT know if Kristen told him privately, that she did not love him (any more). Personally, I feel they will both always love each other to some extent. Kristen will struggle with the way she hurt Rob for a long time. If they truly want each other again, it will happen. The public is sad to see their fairy tale romance crushed, but the shock is over. Please move on.

Guene

Posted at 9:57 AM on August 6, 2012

Love Is Patient Poem

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud. It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily agered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. . . .

And now these three remain:
faith, hope and love.

But the greatest of these is love.

FOVEGIVE AND FORGET, LOVE NEVER FAILS ROB PLEASE………………………………………

SONAM

Posted at 2:56 AM on August 7, 2012

YOUR POEM IS VERY NICE AND I AGREE WITH YOU

Rhea

Posted at 8:49 AM on August 6, 2012

Oh my god! Kristen,you don’t know how big you lose.. i love Robert and you, i don’t know if I’m gonna kill you for hurting him..

I know you made a big mistake, but i think Robert needs to forgive you and move on for it and for that director Rupert, whatever your name is, i think i’m gonna kill you.. why don’t you ever think about your wife and children?Your not a good father and husband!

Kristen be strong and faced everything.. Apologize to Robert and tell him that you love him and your sorry for cheating and for Robert give her another chance and forgive her.. Your fans love both of you and wanna see you both together again…!

TAKE HER BACK? NO!

Nadia

Posted at 8:06 AM on August 6, 2012

Robsten please come back together. i love u both & miss you so much.

Jane

Posted at 11:42 PM on August 5, 2012

What is needed here is for them to get together and truly find out why this happened. It seems Rob wants committment, but then the press says no. Then Kristen supposedly looks at rings, and then accepts a director’s advances. They both give each other cross messages. If you cannnot committ, then ask yourselves why? I think Kristen wants Rob to committ, but he is waiting for her….. All this waiting and waiting. Forgive her Rob, and be happy again. You will both learn alot about what you truly value and grow as individuals. Don’t mistake righteousness for happiness. No one on this earth is perfect. And let’s fact it: Rupert Sanders is a snake, and aint’ got nothing on you. Don’t forgive for the fans…. forgive her for yourself. You two need each other. Period. Remember the song: True love has no pride.

Samim Akhtara

Posted at 4:28 AM on August 6, 2012

ppl make mistake its simpl…they bth lov ech othr….truly..so they….can forgv…in ecilispe bella nd jacob kissd ech othr….
thogh rupert is nt jacob….bt i thnk belle is Kristen..nd she loves Rob….thats tru..

KK

Posted at 9:31 AM on August 6, 2012

we all make mistakes,,I know I have..and to truly love and be loved back is to be forgiven,,healing going to take time to become one again ,Your both so young listen to your hearts..