Robert Pattinson Should Forgive Kristen Stewart — Readers Speak

Fri, August 3, 2012 3:39pm EDT by 132 Comments
Robert Pattinson Forgive Kristen
FameFlynet

Rhonda Sheila (@SheilaRhonda)

Posted at 6:14 PM on August 7, 2012

Interesting how this parallels the twilight series in some ways. Kristin loved Edward but also kissed Jacob. However, Edward truly loved Bella and stayed with her no matter what she did. It was an unconditional love. Seems completely opposite of Robert. Currently he is more like the Volturi – with his ‘We don’t give second chances’.

Twilight08

Posted at 11:30 AM on August 7, 2012

The comment submitted that they don’t know why only Kristen is taking the heat and not Rupert is false. I am sure he too from his wife, their families, and by the London press. Yes, Kristen is young (22), but she knew right from wrong. She knew he was married, she knew he was a father of two young children. Yes its left up to a woman under usual circumstances as in marriage..it doesn’t occur unless a woman says “yes” to the prosposal first. If Rupert (in lust) approached, as a woman who knew all that she knew, it was Kristen – the woman who should have said stop! Kristen who confessed love for Robert, did what she wanted to do. You make your bed hard , thus you must lie in it. Note Liberty Ross worked on the set with Kristen? What happened to morals, ethics, and faith? Robert it is your choice. But please note, there are young women out there who get it, who know right from wrong w/o question. It hurts now because there was a trust. You will love and trust again..I promise you this. But it will come with time and time only. Find your great smile first, lock on to family its foundation, then watch how the heart will heal with trust again…I promise this too. D. Justin. P.S. You can have privacy others have done so w/o secret this secret that. You are a grown man , step up, stand tall, and make it happen Robert. A director “takes” control, others follow his or her lead. Hence, the power.

jackie

Posted at 7:04 AM on August 7, 2012

There is something else I want to say. When Rob gave the interview with Blackbook magazine not so long ago he was saying how much he loved her and that she was the only one that did it for him. Also he said that she was the most beautiful and kind woman he has ever met. Rob also said that people see Kristen as being gawky but she is really very confident. If this is not a declarartion of his love what is it. Than if this is how he feels he just can’t throw 3-4 years down the drain like it was nothing. I also find it strange as to who wanted to keep this relationship a secret. Rob was angry because Kristen came out and said she loved him twice in her apology why?. I think Rob really should get kristen and go away somewhere and lock themselves up and just talk talk talk until they can’t talk any more. This is the only way he will get answers and they can work things out for together. People will have to accept his decision and like it no matter what decision he makes. But I hope he can look deep inside himself and give her a 2nd chance. life goes on and so will they together. He should also tell her that there will be no engagement or marriage and they will not live together again until he thinks they are ready again. Everyone is saying that Kristen and Rob are to young to get married. I don’t think that 26 or 22 is to young to get married. Early on in the year there was a magazine article that said “KRISTEN SAYS ROB TO MARRY HER OR THEY ARE DONE” also in that article was the item about Sienna Miller being pregnant and people were saying that Kristen wanted this to as all their friends where getting married or having a baby and she was getting clucky. Also no one knows what went on behind closed doors at night between the 2 of them. Maybe there was something in their relationship that Rob wasn’t giving Kristen that she needed. But I hope they work it out eventually. They are so good together. Isn’t Rob suppose to be going to Afghanistan this month to do his new movie “BLACKLIST” If he is than maybe this will give him the space and time he needs to make his decision.

A-TRUE TWILIGHT FAN

Posted at 10:57 AM on August 7, 2012

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID JACKIE I PERSONALLY THINK HE SHOULD GIVE HER A SECOND CHANCE ALL THESE OTHER PEOPLE ARE HATERS OF KRISTEN THAT DON’T WANT HIM TO TAKE HER BACK LIKE YOU SAID HE DHOULD TAKE HER UP ON MEETING HER ISLE WRIGHT AND TALK THINGS OUT. SHE NEEDS HIM IN HER LIFE HE SAID THAT HE WAS IN LOVE WITH HER FROM THE TIME HE SAW HER IN THE MOVIE INTO THE WILD AND TO BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE FOR SO LONG AND FINALLY MEET THEM IS A REAR THING I REMEMBER HIM SAYING THAT SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT UNDERSTAND HIM LIKE I SAID I AGREE WITH YOU ON EVERYTHING YOU WROTE I LOVE THEM BOTH AND IT’S NOT NICE FOR PEOPLE TO BE CALLING HRE ALL THOSE NAMES IT HURTS ME TO HEAR THAT BECAUSE I’M A MOTHER

Guene

Posted at 4:20 PM on August 7, 2012

Jackie that is so well said, thank you I feel the same way, how can he say all those things and then walk away, she did make a mistake, I know and I know it hurts real bad, but true love can find away if they work together. Also he is listening to all his friends and anyone else who wants to put in a word, what happened to all his friends that said they belonged together not so long ago. I believe she is hurting really bad, I believe she does what to change the clock back, Anyway Jackie I think your a pretty smark cookie :O)

Love Is Patient Poem

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud. It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily agered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. . . .

And now these three remain:
faith, hope and love.

But the greatest of these is love.

ilovealion

Posted at 4:31 PM on August 7, 2012

Love is patient, love is kind….

That is not a “poem.” It is a chapter in the Bible written by Paul to the church at Corinth after the death of Jesus. It is 1Corinthians Chapter 13. It is called the love chapter and is often read at weddings (mine included). It also talks about putting away childish things and growing up… so it does NOT iimply that you should love blindly and without self-preservation.

jackie

Posted at 6:26 AM on August 7, 2012

Ok this is going on way to long. All the media and mags are doing is rehashing and trying to keep the terrible story going and not giving either Rob or kristen a chance to sort this out between them. It is their business and no one elses. Rob needs to make a decision and only he can make it. He needs to decide if he can live without kristen in his life or not. If he lets her go and she finds someone else down the line in say 12 months time who will give her the love she needs, it will be to late. He needs to decide if this is what he wants to see her in someones arms and her marrying someone else. He needs to be the bigger person in this and forgive her. Yes the trust will come but it will take a long time. If he can find the time to go out drinking surely he can find time to talk to Kristen and listen to her. I have not read or heard that The relationship is over. If it is don’t you think Rob should do the decent thing and tell Kristen so that she can move or or something. Also he should tell people so they know the the relationship is over. Yes they have moved out of the house they shared together but it is only because it holds some good memories. Rob should not listen to anyone, friends, family, fans etc, he should only listen to what is in his heart and soul. Maybe they should go to couples counselling to get back on track. Please let Rob make his decision when he is ready. But I hope it will be sooner rather than later.
Wishing the both of them all the best.

Juliet

Posted at 1:26 AM on August 7, 2012

Team Kristen all the way!!! If Rob is hurting and still has feelings for, her then why doesn’t he take her back?!?!

Juliette

Posted at 9:50 AM on August 7, 2012

Robert and Kristen love each other, so they should be able to work on their relationship, it is actually very common for older men to abuse younger girls, everybody deserves a second chance, and she proved she is sorry, am so sorry for Robs pain, but please move beyond your ego, and protect and love her, LOVE YOU BOTH (love conquer,s all)

Erin

Posted at 12:40 AM on August 7, 2012

If Rob really love Kris as what he shows or say, I hope he has a really big… Heart to forgive her and tell her what he wants, to get past all this mess or to move on. Do not lead her on making her thinking there is second chance. That’s very cruel. It’s killing her everyday and you too… If you want her back, pls don’t bother about what people might think of you….. Because you will be even better man than anyone. Don’t listen to what people might say, listen to your heart……what’s your heart want?

Adrian Johnston (@AdrianJohnsto10)

Posted at 9:02 PM on August 6, 2012

I do believe that more people should be interisted in other things around the world is going on but Rob let Kristen have a second chance. People change when they make a mistake and they learn from it.

doris

Posted at 6:23 PM on August 6, 2012

Life is hard and ppl make mistakes big and small, if there is true love between them they will work it out, you have two young ppl thrown together by big time fame and the media, both there lives have went crazy. Rob and kristen god bless hope all works out.

Oh please

Posted at 6:54 AM on August 6, 2012

Sad, just sad. And not in the I want to cry way… I can’t believe how many people are buying into this… Why do you all care so much about Robsten or whatever it is called? You do all realise that they are at home sat on their piles of money in the wake of this laughing at how much publicity they have gotten in the wake of this vile stunt? You do all realise you’re probably the butt of some big money-making joke? Rob and Kristen split up and now what? The world still turns and day still turns into night. Why don’t you all worry about the innocents in this sham or go and put all this energy into learning about something important that’s going on in the world!

Jummy

Posted at 6:25 AM on August 6, 2012

i luv dem both nd pls Rob shud pls give her a second chance. D useless director jst wanted to take advantage of her, Rob pls do give kristen a second chance, i luv u both 2gether cos u r gud 2gether

Crgrap

Posted at 5:15 PM on August 5, 2012

I find it ridiculous that no one is talking about the 40 year old pervert director. She is still so young and I believe he took advantage. He has a responsibility as a director and husband. The double standards are ridiculous! She moved in with him too young and probably felt as if things were too serious too fast. Let’s all try to remember when
We were her age.

Ermahgerd

Posted at 6:14 AM on August 5, 2012

I can’t understand how some of you are delusional and want him to forgive her. It’s obvious that most of you don’t understand how hard it is to forgive someone after being cheated on. Happened to me and I still won’t talk to the person even after 7 years. Cheating on someone is one of the worst ways you can hurt them, if you love someone you never want to hurt them, well she did so in a major way so I refuse to believe she truly loves him. She’s just using that word as a scapegoat to make her fans believe her more and to make it seem like it’s not as bad. Don’t get me wrong, the guy is also a scumbag and should know better, but it’s asinine to even think that she’s the victim here. She’s 22 years old, not 13. I bet you if she did something else bad you guys would be treating her like a teenager still would be singing a different tune, which would make that a huge double standard. Learn to accept reality and stop idolizing the relationships of celebrities. Very rarely are they perfect.

cr

Posted at 4:22 AM on August 5, 2012

I hope rob can give her another chance..not everyone is lucky to find that special someone..If it is love you will get through this..Its easy to give up..

Insouse

Posted at 8:17 PM on August 4, 2012

Kristen is not a child. She just has let fame go to her head and believes shes she can do anything and get away with it and be forgiven because she is above mere mortals. If you truly love someone you simply say no. Remember this director has far less power in Hollywood than she has. She pursued him just like she pursued Rob. She is a reckless self destructive personality and doesn’t care who she hurts as long as she gets want she wants. She needs some serious professional help She needs to know you play you pay and she deserves to lose the person she supposedly loves most in the world. She doesn’t know what the word love means. Rob. Leave her and don’t look back

kathy Calderon

Posted at 12:20 AM on August 5, 2012

I totally disagree with you, we are humans and sometimes people makes mistakes and learn from them, I really thing Rob and Kristen should give them a another chance, the love between them is so strong and deep, and yes cheating is never a choice but when people realize and accept the mistake like in this case Kristen did she should have another chance, and I m sure from now on she will appreciate him more and more than before and I m so sure That she will never ever will
do it again because she learn the lesson with this big mistake.

Kathy Calderon

Mh

Posted at 6:07 PM on August 4, 2012

I was heart broken over the whole bustup but I don’t agree with her being banned foment his premiere, I mean really what year is this? They were not married and she must be very insecure. I am no way a fan of hers but something just doesnt add up. I think they are incredible together that magic that comes thru is what we all fell in love with. The idea of Love… And maybe theirs will endure. I will hope for the best. Love rob and Kirsten

Jane

Posted at 4:42 PM on August 4, 2012

Love is more than words. Who loves not betray!

Sharon

Posted at 2:12 PM on August 4, 2012

I know this is a very difficult time for you and your heart is hearting because the woman you love has broken your heart. The very same thing happened to my daughter an son-in-law. Except, it was him that did the cheating. He broke down, he couldn’t believe what he had done to himself and everyone involved. He learned a big lesson that night and one he will never forget. Now, 25 years later, my daughter and son-in-law have the Best marriage, love, honor, and above it all, it took my daughter to have the strenght to listen and learn what really happened and the love they really share together in their hearts. They have 2 beautiful baby boys and they have never lookded back to the past !! Believe me,Robert and Kristen, you are two beautiful people that love each other and have a great future and family ahead of you !! Don’t listen to what bad people have to say, listen to what is in your hearts !! I know you will overcome and do the right thing !! God Bless !!

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 1:41 PM on August 4, 2012

robert waste of time we waiting hearing from u give kristen another second chance pls dont too long hurry up

Bobbie Saboune

Posted at 12:24 PM on August 4, 2012

I really hope that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson can work things out. I know what Kristen and Rupert did was unexceptable and very painful! But….. They belong together they care for each other deeply. I really do hope that things will work out I just know it will like they say TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS we love and respect you both all the best. STAY TOGETHER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

sumax robsten

Posted at 11:23 AM on August 4, 2012

pls robsten u r the cause of my breathing,i mgoing to die..pls i beg u rob and kris pls understand our heart.pls 4ever stay together.robsten pls pls be 4ever.i never want to live without robsten.

ilovealion

Posted at 11:26 AM on August 4, 2012

I think you need an intervention, sumac Robsten.

oatgarum

Posted at 10:13 AM on August 4, 2012

cheaters are always a cheaters LOL !!!!!

ROBSTEN FANS

Posted at 8:53 AM on August 4, 2012

I just wish you nothing but love and happiness and patience! Rob, try listen Kris,(i know, its hard..but..if a human want..) sometimes it helps.however your life was joyful, amazing…I hope you don´t wanna burn your love…only you must give chance to time, distance…others will come over time..be happy and stay together forever ;)

Oh please

Posted at 5:41 AM on August 4, 2012

I hope this is some sad and ill thought out publicity stunt because if not I am disgusted at the amount of people defending her… I could not care less about Twilight, R Patz or whatever has gone before this because I would put money on the fact none of you know them personally and are just speculating… However if this is true both the director and Kristen deserve everything they get… I think all of you are forgetting that even worse than a wife involved in this there are two small children who are watching ‘Daddy’ and some movie star skank be publicly crucified in the media whilst their Mother is humiliated… Are any of you immature fanatics even thinking about that? It is sad when the only defense and arguments you are having are about Robsten when there are two little kids in the middle of this and yes Kristen is just as responsible as Rupert… They are both disgusting in my opinion even if this is a publicity stunt.

Kerrie Lynn

Posted at 11:45 PM on August 4, 2012

No Daddy is really not the one being called on his Flaundering self. We hear about Kristen being a skank and it being her fault. Liberity Ross MOM has made a comment here and there but never has there been any question in leaving when in the pixs you see him all over her. We will hear in the years to come that they will divorce because he cannot keep his hands off young actresses.

cr

Posted at 4:37 AM on August 5, 2012

I totally agree shame on him he was the older one and Married with kids!And we’re bashing her..kristen we all are human and make wrong choices in life..don’t lsten to negative cpmments. I hope rob can forgive you but if he can’t you’re young and one day you will meet someone else good luck!To the both of you..

lauralynn

Posted at 5:37 AM on August 4, 2012

One of the best ways to start the healing process Rob is by forgiving Kristen for what happened. And then forgiving yourself for seeing all the signs that the relationship was in trouble, but doing nothing about it.

juliette

Posted at 4:36 PM on August 4, 2012

Rob, we are so sorry for your pain, please be the bigger man and forgive Kristen, she was lured into an akward situation by an aggressor, love and protect her, she actually needs you now, your relationship was extremely beautiful, do not give up on your love for Kristen just because of an old man with bad intentions, love you both

Turner

Posted at 4:44 AM on August 4, 2012

This goes beyond relationships to industry professionalism and there is no professionalism to be found here. HL is an offshoot of Deadline, by the way, and this place is reeking of desperation lately. I’m sure this post will be deleted as it’s not formally written by a paid poster and is not manic in tone. Good luck studio heads, investors and any future costars. You’ve got yourself a tiger by the tail with this one.