Kristen Stewart Not Allowed At Robert Pattinson’s ‘Cosmopolis’ Premiere — Report

Fri, August 3, 2012 9:45am EST by 78 Comments
FameFlynet

Vivian Goodworld

Posted at 4:49 PM on September 2, 2012

He should forgive her no one is above mistake afterall we are human.

hope

Posted at 11:22 AM on August 6, 2012

This story is made up. Why would Kristen Stewart want to be at the Cosmopolis premiere? And she certainly would not “crash” it. The saddest memories for me are the beautiful pictures of them at Cannes 2012, Cosmopolis premiere. Kristen in the beautiful red dress, whispering in Rob’s ear, the picture receiving a standing ovation. Imagine how Rob feels!

Rhea

Posted at 9:05 AM on August 6, 2012

i think it’s not good to banned Kristen to his movie premiere..

nikki

Posted at 6:58 PM on August 7, 2012

Good people grow up. Kirsten and Rob r adults they can handle it by themselfs… Even though Rob is kid of acting childish he IS going to see her no matter what(Breaking Dawn 2 premiere. Can’t wait by the way) I think he should forgive her and move on with his life.

Ronique Nicole

Posted at 2:19 AM on August 5, 2012

Uhhh don’t cheat on me and then try to show up at my job… Yes, Kristen should not be able to attend the premiere. And for his heartbreak, I’m pretty sure Rob won’t have trouble finding someone to help him out with getting over Kristen…ouuukay!. This relationship is a prime example of why you don’t mix business with the bedroom hunny. smh.

Heather

Posted at 11:45 AM on August 5, 2012

well said!

isabele

Posted at 9:01 AM on August 4, 2012

The fact that Kristen cheated and must reget her action, i don’t think she would want to hurt Robert any further by showing up….Leave thease two to handle their afairs on their own

Jennifer L.

Posted at 8:51 AM on August 4, 2012

Sanders said he is “utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world.

Creaker laughs at Kristen

Carefulmen

Posted at 6:56 AM on August 4, 2012

When will the. Sex tapes come out?

Natural course of things, isnt it?

:P

Posted at 7:12 AM on August 4, 2012

Whose? Yours And Your Girlfriend’s?? :P

melody

Posted at 6:54 AM on August 4, 2012

If I were Kristen, I WILL NOT DECIDE TO GO TO ROB’s premiere. Why? First, it is a solo film for rob and kristen must respect Rob for that especially in this time of their crisis.Kristen WONT LOSE anything for not attending his affair. And it would be better for Kristen not to show herself to the public until the situation calms down. I know sooner, this turmoil will just die down, whether they will be together again or not.

Cullen

Posted at 2:48 AM on August 4, 2012

I hope Rob isnt this childish. SHe is not gonna go anyway his super psycho fans will brutally attack her! I’m really afraid for her life

K.C

Posted at 11:50 PM on August 3, 2012

Robert u act kid immature, stop act like kids show be adult. If Kristern want be support ur side front people fans. She made mistake learn lesson! Give her chance. I,will support Kristern period all I say. I understand u not want to see her face on red carpet that ur problem… Forget past throw it move on… I want to see both get together fans out people love to see u both…

kym

Posted at 12:25 AM on August 4, 2012

plz Shut Up! u r nothing 2 say him! He’ll do whatever he wants! :X

Sandra Gonçalves

Posted at 7:23 PM on August 3, 2012

I Think this is so cruel….I´m really sorry for both of them.They belong together…

oatmeal44

Posted at 7:06 PM on August 3, 2012

Sad…they were such a support to eachother in the past

Emma

Posted at 6:54 PM on August 3, 2012

I will laugh if she rly does show up :D

laura

Posted at 1:49 AM on August 4, 2012

I think kristen should go… and dress in the beautiful red gown …she wore to the canns…
she was…. “oh my god beautiful.”…let robert see……what he is missing and…..think…. before he throws
it all away.

Nick Damone

Posted at 4:40 PM on August 3, 2012

Seriously, how does a site so consistently get its stories 100 PERCENT WRONG? Is there one person on the staff who has any experience working in journalism before working for HL? Nice job with the update — guess reading GossipCop.com helped you out there. Probably should read them first before you step in a pile of crap and drag it down each of your posts.

olivia

Posted at 2:09 PM on August 3, 2012

ONE SHE WOULDNT DO THAT TOO HIM-TWO THIS SO CALLED CHEATING SCANDAL,WHEN ALL IT WAS-WAS A STUPID INDESTRECTION ISNT GOING TOO EFFECT BREAKING DAWN PART 2 AT THE BOX OFFICE AND WHEN KRISTEN AND ROB TALK IT WILL BE IN PRIVATE NOT PUBLIC

aly

Posted at 2:39 PM on August 3, 2012

to 6 year old olivia All you people who think they (Kristen & Robert) DESERVE to be together are idiots. Grow up, just because they co-starred together as love interests in the Twilight Saga movies DOESN’T neccessarily mean they are meant for eachother. Some people seriously let movies get to their heads and want the actors to really be together in real life and then go saying they are the perfect couple. It’s f*cken FICTION! Kristen was dating that guy Micheal Angarano when she started filming Twilight and starting fooling around with Rob, so I wouldn’t put it past her that she did some sh*t like this again. I’m not agreeing !00% that the accusations of her and Rupert are true, but like the saying goes, Once a cheater always a cheater. She simply loves attention or maybe just a variety of different men, married men included. People have their ways, nothing we can do to change it, but giving excuses or being in denial for actions like this makes you look stupid. So just say your OPINION but don’t act like you are right. and if you can’t handle that then you seriously need help! She’s 22 yrs old, old enough to know better but not old enough to be in a “serious” relationship.

Tori

Posted at 3:38 AM on August 10, 2012

A-freaking-men! She is old enough to know better, especially when she has been in the relationship for years. She needs to figure her own crap out before bringing another person into it. Cheaters are cheaters and she was stupid for believing she could have an affair and not get caught. She’s careless with others’ feelings, plain and simple. And all of her dedicated fans (12yos who believe she’s really bella) need to understand that cheating is wrong, celebrity or not. It’s honestly messed up to hear so many people support her when she’s harmed so many in this “momentary” lapse of judgement.