Liberty Ross Wants To Speak With Robert Pattinson

Fri, August 3, 2012 2:33pm EDT by 22 Comments
FameFlynet(2)

Berealppl

Posted at 12:48 PM on August 9, 2012

Liberty is stunning. And natural. Well, that was beside the point. If I were either one of these people I would want to exchange notes with the other. Why? Because I cannot believe the cheater and want as much of the truth as I can find out before speaking with the betrayer.

That way I have as much knowledge as I possibly can and should I decide to discuss this issue with the betrayer I would have … hopefully…a few truth nuggets to watch out for, regardless were I Liberty or Rob I would boot the betrayers to the curb. Once a cheat always a cheat and once you’ve lost trust you don’t get that back.

cr

Posted at 4:54 AM on August 5, 2012

Rob I know you”re hurt and angry but this is between you and kristen …If you’re going to move forward you need to talk to the woman you love..If you want it to work talk to kristen not liberty..

xsy_sxz_y

Posted at 2:05 PM on August 4, 2012

good idea.

isabele

Posted at 9:04 AM on August 4, 2012

Robert needs to move on and deal with this matter with Kristen.

Russian

Posted at 4:03 AM on August 4, 2012

I love Robert Pattinson very much. His films make me.happy , especially the Cosmopolis.Rob is the best.Let him not to intervene in this dirt.

sarcasm

Posted at 2:45 AM on August 4, 2012

Robert don’t need to talk to anyone. He need to do what he wants. But if Liberty want to speak to Rob… for what? About what lied the two others? Pathetic. That won’t make anything better.

Russell Dee

Posted at 2:12 AM on August 4, 2012

Liberty and Robert could sure turn the tables on Rupert and Kristen if Liberty and Robert started dating.

Hey look at that pic of Liberty in the white dress above. I like it. I don’t ordinarily like the flat hair look on any woman including Liberty Ross but the pic above looks very alluring. What a beautiful girl. But I still think that Liberty would be even cuter if she would let her hair breathe – give it some body.

lizzy

Posted at 1:57 AM on August 4, 2012

Rob talk to kristen.I know i know but that is best!!!

K.C

Posted at 12:02 AM on August 4, 2012

But still not right… Is best Robert could talk to Kristern first than Not need ur help Rupert or Rupert’s wife want talk to Robert no way. I don’t think so not good idea don’t try it think about it. I’m sure 100 % listen to follow ur heart u are big man. If Rupert’s wife advice u or want to see u both agure more more problem not good idea. No thank to Rupert’s wife sorry! Don’t hate Kristern… I am fan of both rob n kristern

Nena

Posted at 11:10 PM on August 3, 2012

Rob needs to talk with Kristen! Not Rupert or his wife. He needs to talk with KS and then decide if he believes her or not, he needs to ask her all the questions he wants answered. If she wants this to work out she HAS to be honest( and for her sake I hope it was just that one time and that RS persued her)

Ms Night

Posted at 5:54 PM on August 3, 2012

noooooooooooooo this is not a good idea they are both hurting and if the do talk is just going hurt them even more they already know what happen theirs no point of talking to each other about it the pictures say it all so plz rob stay away from liberty and liberty stay away from rob you both just need some heeling time.

Stop adding fuel to the fire for at least 24 hours please!!

Posted at 5:47 PM on August 3, 2012

I am confused HWL,
you guys say that no one is talking to anyone one day.
Then you say that Liberty said she was raising her kids alone, and the next day you say she forgave Rupert.
Now she is furious, and wants to talk.
You guys copied another site saying that Kristen was banned from Rob’s movie premiere, and the actually officials gave a statement saying they are baffled by the rumor. Saying that Kristen was never planned on coming even before all this occurred. They say it was rumors started by Kristen haters.
You say Rob doesn’t want to talk with Kristen, and yesterday you say they are speaking.

No wonder all this stuff gets mixed up, and people can’t separate rumors from fact.

NOW I KNOW WHY THIS SITE’S NICKNAME IS ‘HOLLYWOOD LIES DOT COM.’

Christine

Posted at 7:43 PM on August 3, 2012

Nice

Lisa

Posted at 4:33 PM on August 3, 2012

So everyone wants to talk to everyone! All the damn lies. Leave Rob alone. He can do whatever he wants to do. If he wants to forgive Kristen or not that is HIS problem not ours. People shouldnt be pressuring him into forgiving her. He will take his time. He has wounds to heal. Leave him to it and move on with your own lives.

Yeya

Posted at 3:48 PM on August 3, 2012

Hi Sandra, what do you think of this?, you as women know very well that it is very unpleasant to have the experience, especially if you have children, Sandra do you have children? I had this experience, to my they deceived already , i had 2-year-old son and it was chaos, I talk with the partner of the woman that is got in the middle and this calmed me, so I hope Mr. Pattinson and Mrs. Ross will meet, talk and get more calm, thank you!

Yeya

Posted at 3:39 PM on August 3, 2012

hola Sandra, que opinas tu, nos podrias decir , tu como mujer sabes muy bien que es muy desgradable tener la experiencia, especialmente si tienes hijos, Sandra tu tienes hijos? yo si tuve esta experiencia, a mi me engañaron ya tenia ami hijo de 2 años y fue un caos, yo hable con la pareja de la mujer que se metio en medio y esto me tranquilizo asi que yo espero que Mr. Pattinson y Mrs. Ross se se puedan reunir , hablen y puedan quedar mas tranquilos, gracias!

??

Posted at 3:22 PM on August 3, 2012

First Rob wants to talk to Rupert then it changes to him wanting to talk to Liberty and now Liberty wanting to talk to Rob. I dont see why they all don’t talk to each other so they can get the answers they need and so they can take the next step in either forgiving or breaking up/divorcing their partners.

selenagomez4jb

Posted at 3:04 PM on August 3, 2012

u know what rob should do forget kristen and fin a pretty girl nice and loving and with face exprestions cause kristen only has on * _ * <<<<< and thats it so my advise forget her and go search 4 a better good looking lady and the only reason i support kristen is because of rob and know i hate kristen and i can go back and always vote and support rob no matter what

??

Posted at 3:24 PM on August 3, 2012

rob should do what he wants and if that is him deciding to go back to kristen then so be it because everyone deserves a second chance regardless of how big or public their mistake was. Or if he wants to break off their relationship after 3-4 years then its his business and not you deciding he should dump her because of her one mistake because i’m sure if you were in her position you would want your boyfriend or girlfriend to take you back because you still love them and had a lapse in judgement

andrea

Posted at 3:44 PM on August 3, 2012

If the solution for a reconciliation is talking together, gooo

HollywoodLife say that Liberty want to talk with Ron to compare the story… Rupert is not livingi with her…. she forgive or not???

I´m curious to know what did Rupert say to his wife… he minimized the fact??

I don´t understand nothing more about the scandal… I´m lost!!

andrea

Posted at 3:03 PM on August 3, 2012

I don´t understand… she forgive or not???

she wants to talk with Rob, good… it will be interesting to know what did Rupert say her about the scandal!!!!!!

anna

Posted at 3:02 PM on August 3, 2012

Hollywoood crap, stop printing one stupidity after the other……LEAVE THEM ALONE!