Kristen Stewart’s ‘Twilight’ Co-Star Reacts To Affair

Fri, August 3, 2012 2:10pm EDT by 30 Comments
FameFlynet(2)

Willunga

Posted at 9:29 PM on August 10, 2012

Maybe he just wanted to remind everybody that there are much,much more serious things going on in the world.

Berealppl

Posted at 12:18 PM on August 9, 2012

LMAO wonderful line Chaske…let all of the hollyweirdo’s take NoTe..t

Twilightter

Posted at 9:38 AM on August 9, 2012

Just I’m kinda sad to see them do this

Lyllian

Posted at 9:35 AM on August 9, 2012

I am a huge twilight fan and I would just want them to move on and or get back together because somethimes I’m watching the movies and they look so happy even If it is acting and people make mistakes and she had a reason for the cheating.

down2gettatted

Posted at 8:38 AM on August 7, 2012

they’ll eventually get over it & move on.

Samuelle40

Posted at 7:37 PM on August 6, 2012

Come on Rob arrange that meeting don’t do an Edward (New moon)and leave things till you are desperate at least Kristen is working out for new film like Bella to keep up appearances .This is real life these things happen.I don’t condone her behaviour but just meet her and get over it and take her home you are obviously checking up on her because you don’t like where she’s living so you still care and probably still love her.Stop being miserable,stop smoking and stop drinking,pick up the phone and meet her face to face.

Anonymous

Posted at 7:16 PM on August 5, 2012

Really.. Kristen is doing me a favor as a woman.. Let me explain.. No I don’t think cheating is cool at all.. But Kristen is showing the world that women make mistake too and can own up to it.. Really the girl made a mistake and better do it at 22 and keep moving on. Kristen is a real woman who makes real mistakes. If a man cheated it would be far more accepted because popular beliefs says that boys will be boys.. I am proud of Kristen for having flaws!!

A-TRUE TWILIGHT FAN

Posted at 5:28 PM on August 7, 2012

anonymous i agree with you if it was edward he would have taking her back by now because noone in his family could have tell edward anything ewdard went through a lot to get bella it might be just a picture but thats what you and kristen bring across ito the screen the way you both look at each other

Shannon

Posted at 7:49 PM on August 4, 2012

Kiss and make up already!

Jennifer L.

Posted at 4:53 AM on August 4, 2012

Sanders publicly renounced poor Kristen

Sanders said he is “utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world…Creaker laughs at Kristen
ah ah ah

anna

Posted at 4:48 AM on August 4, 2012

I really love Robert Pattinson .I can not break away of his photographs.
I want him to be away from fake people

zenara

Posted at 5:08 AM on August 4, 2012

i really hate kristen together with robert coz i don t like him at all i love kristen together with rupert he is more hansome than robert and i fell sorry for hes wife but i thing hes wife boring so that why he in love with kristen

Willunga

Posted at 9:40 PM on August 10, 2012

You don’t know any of these people to make that kind of judgement.

chocolate

Posted at 3:40 AM on August 4, 2012

She did alot for him remember the infamous “petition”. 75,000 names. Or tellling the director it had to be him. Without her you dont have him. She cheated, its over and done with, time to move on. But he owes her for alot BEFORE all this happened. And before you all start screaming, this was said in this own words many times over. Go look it up. And I believe she helped his friends too. I read she went to the director of OTR for Tom. Look it up. And what about the Marcus video? Who would have watched it if it wasnt for her? Oh and WFE, she had a shoot the next day, but she showed up FOR HIM and he told his fans that she would be there. And remember his comment about “all the nerds behind their computer screens”. He was talking about you. So please dont sit and say she has done nothing for him. I just cant understand how you can sit and watch someone who has supported you BEFORE with so much, be so vilified. Time to open your mouth and tell YOUR fans to BACK OFF. No one is saying date again just stop some of this pure hatred towards her.

A Liked

team swiss

Posted at 8:09 AM on August 20, 2012

if he had not been casted as edward, the world would have not known robert pattinson

Snow White

Posted at 10:39 PM on August 3, 2012

Robbie should ask the Mirror Mirror Fairest of them all…. Lily Collin, snow white the untold story on a date if she is available. Much Fairer then Kristen Stewart.

Bela

Posted at 10:39 PM on August 3, 2012

What? He is not speaking in code !!! Now everything that the cast say is about Kristen and Robert scandal???

Yeya

Posted at 10:00 PM on August 3, 2012

Choe did not understand what the interviewee said, that bad!

I like what he said!

Posted at 5:18 PM on August 3, 2012

The guy who murdered dozens of people in the Colorado theater is not getting as many insults as Kristen. I did not agree with what Kristen did however I chose to hate the sin not the sinner.

POOR ROBERT?!?!
All I see is, “Poor Rob!” How about, “Poor victims of the Colorado shooting… poor families that lost loved ones fighting for your freedom overseas… poor kids that are getting abused everyday….

By the Way...

Posted at 5:19 PM on August 3, 2012

I like Rob, but I am sure it is not an angel either!!!

Willunga

Posted at 9:36 PM on August 10, 2012

Well said

pix

Posted at 4:31 PM on August 3, 2012

he’s not speaking in code… he’s commenting on a subject that actually matters while dodging a subject that doesn’t matter at all

Willunga

Posted at 9:37 PM on August 10, 2012

Well said to you as well.

debnin

Posted at 3:55 PM on August 3, 2012

disrespecful is what she did to rob, cheating with her pig bastard director sanders a married man who won’t make of her a honest woman because he said in his apology to his wife his priority is his “lovely wife and heavenly children” . Sorry kristen but you loose big time maybe you won’t find another man like Robert

aam

Posted at 9:57 AM on August 20, 2012

Look she made a mistake she met up with Rupert and did some kissing but no sex, I’m not condoning it but when you love someone you just don’t walk away without trying to work it out. He never said he doesn’t forgive cheating he stated he didn’t understand why people cheat. Sometimes the people who cheat don’t understand why they do it either. Sometimes it’s because they’re partner is taking them for granted and someone comes along and starts paying them attention and takes advantage. I noticed at comic con there was something going on with her she didn’t sit close to Rob and she snapped at him. Also she was really agitated at the airport with the papz. I think she was tired of the constant scrutiny by both the media and the fans.
I think she knew that as long as she is with Rob they will always be under the microscope. She does love him whether he believes it and I think she may have sacrificed her relationship with him so she can try to have a normal life. Unfortunately I think she realized afterwards that she didn’t want to lose him and maybe it’s to late but I hope not. Most people never find what they have so it will be sad to see it end. No matter what they both deserve to be happy and people need to stop trashing her she is just as nice and good as Rob. He still has alot of years ahead of him and he will make mistakes his biggest one may be letting Kristen go without trying to salvage the relationship. Just pray for them both I do.

Karma20

Posted at 2:46 PM on August 3, 2012

He wasn’t speaking in code he was avoiding the question to respect the privacy of them. No need trying to make something out of nothing. You’re reaching on this story, well there really isn’t a story here.

janiey

Posted at 2:37 PM on August 3, 2012

ROTF! Best answer!

love Kristen

Posted at 2:34 PM on August 3, 2012

I would not do no promo with Pattz. Whether Kristen will do two, three appearances with Bill Condon and says what she wants. Kristen, I believe what you say.

andrea

Posted at 2:32 PM on August 3, 2012

No news??? bla bla bla.

Stupid ppl..

Posted at 2:13 PM on August 3, 2012

You guys are disrespectful.