Kris Jenner: It’s ‘Crazy Painful’ Showing Marriage Trouble On ‘KUWTK’ This Season

Fri, August 3, 2012 8:48pm EDT by 7 Comments
Kris Jenner Marriage Trouble
FameFlynet

Kris and Bruce Jenner have hit a rocky patch in their marriage and we’ve been witness to it all on their TV show. In a new interview, Kris explains how tough it’s been to let us see it. Read on for the details!

Kris and Bruce Jenner have been having a hard time on this season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. They’ve experienced a rough patch in their marriage, with Kris’ former flame Todd Waterman resurfacing, and they’ve gone through it all while on camera. According to Kris, it’s been difficult to watch.

Speaking to Us Weekly, Kris says, “I watch it back and I’m like, ‘Oh my God, I can’t watch.’ It’s so crazy painful that I can’t watch it.”

She does say, though, that she and Bruce are in a healthier place in their marriage now. “Bruce and I are okay and that’s all that matters,” she said. “The kids understand. It’s just hard to watch. I just can’t wait until season eight!” We’re glad to hear that the couple are in a happier place!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Has it been hard to watch Kris and Bruce’s marriage troubles unfold on TV?

– Billy Nilles

More Kardashians:

1. ‘KUWTK’ Preview: Kim Kardashian Tells Kourtney Kardashian Not To Have A Water Birth
  2. Kris Jenner Wants To Film Couples Counseling With Bruce Jenner For ‘KUWTK’
  3. Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Check Out These New Pics

Chico

Posted at 3:54 PM on January 30, 2013

Bruce needs to findout where Kris put his ball and get them back, man up

Zoey

Posted at 5:50 PM on August 4, 2012

If its so “Crazy painful” then why didn’t you just edit it out and show something else? She wanted to show it so they could gain more ratings since that would mean more money. I feel sorry for Bruce though, poor guy, having a little wh*re as a wife.

Evelyn

Posted at 1:15 AM on August 4, 2012

Kris would do anything to keep the ratings up for the show!! I feel so sorry for Bruce. He knows he better not trust Kris to far, or she will be in bed with someone else. All she wants is money and fame. She was willing to marry her daughter off for the ratings!!

Rockieo dayz

Posted at 11:24 PM on August 3, 2012

Their marriage could be for the Tv rate showing on the Keep up with the Kardashain show but who know

stormyboo

Posted at 9:21 PM on August 3, 2012

I think that being on a Reality TV show, you have to keep people interested in watching, KJ wouldn’t mind putting her marriage out there if it meant ratings, she will so anything for fame!! I doubt their marriage is or was even in trouble.

David Torres

Posted at 8:59 PM on August 3, 2012

I will hope that the marriage of Bruce and Kris Jenner will survive. They can work this out. Face to face.

tara

Posted at 8:50 PM on August 3, 2012

I hope they can get things worked out, but I have this feeling that she doesn’t really seem to mind having cameras film all their troubles.