Which Star’s Figure Would You Rather Have: Kim Kardashian Or Miley Cyrus?

Fri, August 3, 2012 6:32pm EDT by 34 Comments
Twitter (2)

Miley and Kim both have great bodies, as two recent tweeted photos show. But whose body would you rather have?

Miley Cyrus and Kim Kardashian are both extremely beautiful women, with gorgeous bodies. Recently, they’ve each taken to their Twitter accounts to show off their hot bods!

On August 2, Miley tweeted a photo of herself in her “fiance” jeans, while showing off her toned, flat stomach. On the same day, Kim tweeted a sexy bikini shot of herself, showing off her voluptuous, curvy figure! We can’t decide who’s hotter!

Whose figure would you rather have, HollywoodLifers? Miley with her toned tummy or Kim with her yummy curves? Let us know!

– Billy Nilles

More on Kim and Miley’s Bodies:

1. Miley Cyrus Shows Off Sexy Body In Sheer Top And Shorts
  2. Miley Cyrus Is A Body Bridezilla — Losing Weight For The Wedding
  3. Kim Kardashian Reveals How She Keeps Her Body Looking Sexy & Smooth

puu

Posted at 9:46 AM on January 6, 2013

If you want to be like Kim eat moooore

daya

Posted at 3:32 PM on October 9, 2012

I rather have Kim’s body. Look at her, it’s curvy. But Miley’s too thin. I see Kim always working out, no wonder she has a nice body. I have a body like Miley’s and I actually rather have Kim’s. Miley is thin and is wearing baggy clothes so it looks really… wrong… Kim looks good and curvy plus, she excersises and you can also dress her figure way more better in a slim dress. Hard to look good when you are thin and wearing a slim dress. Kim doesn’t look fat, I rather have meat on my bones than nothing at all.

Stay Strong, Stay Thin♥

Posted at 5:49 PM on September 7, 2012

No offense but Kim looks overweight, I mean come up she has “love handles” Miley is at least toned and the reason she is so skinny is because she is constantly excercising which I rarely see Kim doing. I have a body like Miley’s & I love it♥

why

Posted at 12:16 PM on August 6, 2012

miley at lest she works out

Kacey

Posted at 12:34 AM on August 6, 2012

P.S Miley has orangatang arms

Kacey

Posted at 12:31 AM on August 6, 2012

KIMS DEFINITELY.!!!! Miley looks too uptight. I mean just look and think. Miley looks like a stick and she dresses her stick figure in some baggy clothes and she looks starved also on top of that her shoulders looks too wide and looks like they up to her head AND its hard to dress a stick in a slim dress. Kim has an excellent body. She eats right and excersises also you can dress her figure wayy more better in a slim dress. Plus she looks prettier than miley(aka stick).At least Kim eats and doesn’t look too uptight. So yes Kim’s. Basically they are saying do you want a slim nice figure or a stomache on a sick. Sorry for the long text. Isaac just fed up with the votes and had to say what was on my mind. Hope I changed your mind.

Kacey

Posted at 12:42 AM on August 6, 2012

This is Kacey from the long text.I meant after” Sorry for the long text” I was. I am working with a tablet ( kindle fire) so its hard to text.

Maryann 01031212

Posted at 8:53 PM on August 5, 2012

You people are terrible! First of all…Miley is showing SOME of her body. Kim is being vain and showing almost all. Miley is NOT anorexic…I have a body like Miley’s…are you calling me anorexic? I eat lots…and I bet Miley does too! Just because you’re body is skinny does NOT mean you’re anorexic. That is a terrible thing to say! Kim is fine and so is Miley…we can’t help what figure we have. Don’t call people anorexic that’s just hurtful. :(

sabrina

Posted at 6:17 PM on August 4, 2012

I think it’s easy to have a figure like Kims. All you have to do is eat a balanced diet and excise which is what you are supposed to do. Rather have Kim’s body, don’t want to look so thin like Miley. I want it to show that I’m eating healthy and excising. Not starving myself.

claire

Posted at 6:01 PM on August 4, 2012

You’re right Sammy. I would love to have a full figure like Kim. Miley looks so thin, almost anorexic.

lodi

Posted at 7:48 PM on August 10, 2012

claire i think you are the one with the problem so back off

Sammy

Posted at 5:57 PM on August 4, 2012

I would rather have a body like Kims, better than looking Anorexic.

jessybaby

Posted at 2:36 AM on August 4, 2012

kim u are more sexy dan miley or wateva her name is ur curves are wonderful and hilarious.i love u

thecat61

Posted at 2:29 AM on August 4, 2012

MILEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockieo dayz

Posted at 11:38 PM on August 3, 2012

their both have beautiful body of their own but damn they both Pretty hot body

Alex

Posted at 9:53 PM on August 3, 2012

I envy Miley for her body. Although It does have something to do with a diet of healthier foods which would be hard for me considering I can’t live woot fast food. But Miley has the body people would want. Kim has the body people want if they want to be a sex symbol which is not me.

Woah

Posted at 9:27 PM on August 3, 2012

Woah. I thought Miley’s body was a supermodel’s body.
I’m so jealous!

Kimmie Kakes

Posted at 8:51 PM on August 3, 2012

Oh No. My Google alerts are like showing a drop in my popularity. like OMG. Time to like tweet photos in my bikini. There. Like my popularity is now up. Like It works like a charm ;-)

andy

Posted at 8:17 PM on August 3, 2012

definitely Kim… at least she eats.

Aria

Posted at 8:43 PM on August 3, 2012

Mileys eats too!! What makes you say that?

Dinna

Posted at 6:07 PM on August 4, 2012

She looks like a stick.

lodi

Posted at 5:28 AM on August 11, 2012

miley eat too so back off

tara

Posted at 8:17 PM on August 3, 2012

is there an in-between?

Sam

Posted at 8:47 PM on August 3, 2012

Oh good I thought I was alone! I want in-between too!

gbtw

Posted at 7:55 PM on August 3, 2012

kim is going to constantly be fighting gravity, and as the other commenter said, it’s hard to dress her figure b/c it often looks vulgar. i mean, don’t get me wrong, she looks great- but miley’s is a much easier figure to have. she looks great, and tiny waist lines are uber sexy… but, she needs to make sure she doesn’t get any thinner or else she’s going to start looking bad. but right now, she looks good. it’s easier to maintain her figure than kim’s. if miley’s boobs get droopy in a couple decades, she can just get implants to fill them out. what is kim gonna do? i guess a “reduction” and implants? not sure how they do it. regardless, miley’s figure is much easier for dressing and living in. as a teenager, or someone in my 20’s, i probably would’ve wanted kim’s curves, but as a more mature woman, i’d take miley’s over kim’s any day. not to say kim isn’t gorgeous, but that body is A BURDEN!

gbtw

Posted at 7:56 PM on August 3, 2012

ps- why is a woman in her 30’s constantly tweeting pictures of herself half naked, anyway?

sally

Posted at 7:34 PM on August 3, 2012

They are pretty girls…
hard to decide. Miley looks starved, and Kim looks so thick that people call her fat.

tori

Posted at 6:06 PM on August 4, 2012

What’s better then, looking starved or having a figure? She’s not fat, she just isn’t starving herself like Miley.

hellokitty2142

Posted at 7:34 PM on August 3, 2012

Hmm…..Kim but yet I go for Miley… But mostly Kim.

None of yo Buissnes

Posted at 7:28 PM on August 3, 2012

Definitely not Miley, I’m not trying to die of starvation

Aria

Posted at 8:45 PM on August 3, 2012

She’s not starving herself!!!!!

Fe

Posted at 5:20 PM on August 4, 2012

We do not know if she eats or not; we do not live with her.
She probably spends most of her time at the gym and eats like a bird.

Tammy

Posted at 6:03 PM on August 4, 2012

It actually looks like she hasn’t eaten in days.

Lam

Posted at 7:19 PM on August 3, 2012

when you have a body like kim’s that’s all people see… the body. plus, it’s harder to dress and not look vulgar.