‘Breaking Dawn’ Promo Tour: Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Kept Apart

Thu, August 2, 2012 10:28pm EDT by 49 Comments
FameFlynet

Michele

Posted at 1:33 AM on November 4, 2012

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I’m impressed! Very helpful information specially the last section :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.

Zoggs

Veronica

Posted at 11:08 PM on August 22, 2012

Dear Mr. Pattinson,

I am a big fan of yours and I just had to tell you about what has been going on lately.
I heard that you and Miss. Stewart are having troubles. I needed to tell you that if you weren’t thinking of getting back with her that what you decide is fine but many of your fans and friends don’t think that is the right way to go. If you haven’t heard that Miss. Stewart has been crying and wondering why you won’t get back with her. I know that you must still be upset about the incident but you should still ask her why she did this and why you should forgive her. I think that you and her haven’t been communicating enough to understand what happened and why.

Thank you for you time.

-Veronica

nikki

Posted at 8:38 AM on August 16, 2012

The Mormon Stephenie Meyer must be scandalized because of infidelity, it is a sin, Not enough that the Kris itself chooses men and she had sex without marriage for 3 years. How to wash sin now…

Bianca

Posted at 3:42 PM on August 15, 2012

This is a very sad situation all around . Cheating happens everyday and while I don’t condone it many people do it . Right now it’s only a big deal because Kristen Stewart is a famous Person and now everyone wants her burned at the stake so to speak. Leave them alone and let them have time to heal and deal with their issues personally . I Wish them the best .

Hope

Posted at 10:49 AM on August 15, 2012

I think that being in the publics eye constantly turns things into a much bigger problem. Kristin made a mistake that she is very sorry for and people need to leave them both alone so that they can sort through this on thier own. I do not approve of cheating whatsoever, but everyone makes mistakes and we do not walk in Kristin’s shoes nor do we know what caused this to happen. Let them have thier privacy on this and hopefully move forward, rather it be together or apart. I would hate to think that 2 people that are very much in love would end a relationship based on public views and opinions instead of possibly working through this and doing what thier heart tells them to do. The pressures that actors, especially young actors, encounter has got to be enormous and mistakes are going to happen. I just hope that Kristin and Robert can get to a point that they can talk and possibly reconcile and move forward. Right now emotions run high and both parties are to be commended on staying away from the bashing and angry remarks. Enough has been done and both are hurting so laying blame is not the solution. Regular everyday relationships are terribly hard and I can’t begin to imagine how tough it would be having a relationship that your every move and mistake is scrutinized by millions of people.

Halo

Posted at 1:59 AM on August 11, 2012

I hope he doesnt go back to her. She is young, and inexperienced in love. If he takes her back, we will be seeing another scandle or divorce in say 2-3 years, if that long.

WENDY .R

Posted at 9:05 PM on August 11, 2012

I didn’t know you could see in the future. I guess you never been young and in love before.Hummmmmm.

Marshae

Posted at 9:05 AM on August 7, 2012

i think its crazy anyway. wasn’t he a playboy himself?(Rob). I don’t condone cheating and especially with someone husband but she’s young and mistakes are going to be made. hopefully she learns from this one.

Nicole

Posted at 1:15 AM on August 5, 2012

If only this website would tell us what their ‘sources’ are then I would believe them…

John

Posted at 1:06 PM on August 4, 2012

Well said the Twilight fans are having a hard time determining what’s fact or fiction. As a result, there’s so much unjustified hate towards some one we don’t really know. She made a mistake, she owned up to it, apologize publicly and yet she’s still getting more hate and banter than the other culprit party.

FAN

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 4, 2012

To Twilight fans…I believe that you all think that Rob and Kristen are really Edward and Bella, From the comments that I have been reading on all this dribble.
Edward and Bella are not real, you all wanted right from the beginning for these two actors to come together to make Edward and Bella real for you. You have put these two people up on this pedistal, and you had your own little thoughts of how these people, should behave and be, to your little liking.

Reality…Kristen and Rob are NOT Edward and Bella. The fact that one of the individuals in your little fantasy world has made a “reality” mistake has gotten all your wires mixed up.

Summit has totally exploited and used this idea of Rob/Edward, Kristen/Bella, “relationship” to make a S^&t ton of money.

Don’t worry, Edward and Bella are still happily married with little Renesmee and Jacob wagging his tongue right behind them. Kristen is a real person, and the attack that she has gotten is jawdropping. It is sad that she felt pressured enough in this situation to have to post an apology to the fans, cause lets face it, I believe that was ALL for the twilight fans, because you all demanded it. How could Bella do this to Edward???? Really….

Ya you all love Rob and all that, or really I think you love Edward,and you think that Rob is really him…??? I don’t know..

It is really Bizzaar, how you are all acting in a way that this was a personal attack on you, and Kristen must be punished….

This had nothing to do you all of you, it has to do with the “real” people involved in this dramatic tale of events.

So Twilight fans, go see Breaking Dawn 2 cause I think it’s going to be incredible, as I think you all beleive as well, go cheer for Bella and Edward and Renesmee and Jacob and everyone else, and enjoy it for what it is…a movie

Ana Cooper

Posted at 6:46 PM on August 4, 2012

You are so far off base, it is actually quite sad to see someone with such an imagination as yours. Maybe you should not take things so literal. True fans of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson just do not want to see people that they have enjoyed watching on film to suffer. People who are disappointed and calling names are those that are compelled to trash other people due to the fact they are unhappy, pointless individuals.

So get off of your high horse and have empathy for people who are going through human disapointments.

WENDY .R

Posted at 9:18 PM on August 11, 2012

Ana Cooper you tell it like it T****I*****S we know the difference between the movie and real life people, but I guess some of us don’t right (FAN) To all that care and love Kristen and Robert keep them in your prayers. And if you don’t care for them than pray for you self.