Kristen Stewart Is Cheater Of The Year — Also, Hollywood’s Top 13 Cheaters

Thu, August 2, 2012 3:12pm EDT by 15 Comments
Hollywood Cheaters
FameFlynet(8)/SplashNews

Texas Laney

Posted at 10:36 AM on August 3, 2012

I’m not a follower of Twilight and have only seen the first movie at a girl’s night with my best friend so I have no real devotion to the gossip. That being said, with the constant coverage that this story is being garnered it is almost impossible not to read about it. For pete’s sake it was covered by my local news station! Anyway, the decision this girl made to get involved with a married man was incredibly stupid and selfish of BOTH of them. They each have partners they were committed too and if one tabloid site is correct, they were not going to leave their significant others because this “fling” was not love to them. It was lust, forbidden desire, mid-life crisis, *insert other adjectives here* pure and simple. Who knows the real story of the situation, only the people involved in this situation. People make mistakes and make poor choices but I have never seen someone so vilified as this girl. She did not murder someone or drown a bag of kittens and yet she is hated like the anti-Christ. How is what she did worse than cheating with multi-people then humiliating them publicly by comparing them to their mistresses (Jesse James), having children with mistresses and denying paternity (SChwarzenegger and Edwards) and screwing someone when your wife is dying (Edwards)?

Amy A.

Posted at 7:55 PM on August 2, 2012

If people can forgive Chris Brown for beating up Rihanna…
Arnold Schwarzenegger for cheating on his wife of many years with the housekeeper, and having a child with her…
Tiger Woods cheated on his wife, and kids with MANY woman…
J. Edwards cheated on his wife of many years, and kids with someone that had his baby while his wife was battling cancer at the time.

To me Kristen’s fling was not as bad as the ones I listed above.

hellokitty3142

Posted at 7:27 PM on August 2, 2012

Tiger Woods was the worst of them all and then Arnold but i don’t know why Kristen is got more votes then the Tiger and Arnold. Maybe it’s because those votes were Kristen fans that turned into Kristen haters. That’s my guess

Puhleeze

Posted at 6:31 PM on August 2, 2012

Schwarzenegger is the worse. He had it in house and he fathered a child right under the nose of his family.

Courtney

Posted at 5:46 PM on August 2, 2012

They really know how to make people feel good about themselves don”t they!!! note the sarcasm

Wen Bowen

Posted at 4:46 PM on August 2, 2012

Robert Pattison should forgive Kristen !!! She is 22 and was seduced and manipulated by a freakin 40 something year old married man who was in a position of authority over her!!! Everybody butt the hell out and hope these two young lovers can fix thigs !!!!!!! Reese go away !!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiki

Posted at 4:28 PM on August 2, 2012

seriously… Kstew cheated with ONE guy. ONE. admitted it fully right away. she wasn’t married, no kids… yet people vote her worse then TIGER WOODS?! ugh people disgust me… too many god damned over zealous twihards that are pissed off. I lost count of how many tiger slept with, add that to being married with two kids? oh yeah…Kstew is way worse *rolls eyes*

pix

Posted at 4:37 PM on August 2, 2012

its just an example of how the media treats women differently from men, if it had been robert pattinson that had cheated, i bet he wouldn’t be facing half the backlash she is

Courtney

Posted at 5:44 PM on August 2, 2012

I LOVE YOU!!! YOU SAID THE SAME THING I WAS THINKING!!!

Akiea

Posted at 4:10 PM on August 2, 2012

TIGER WOODS IS THE WORST OF ALL I DONE BELIEVE THAT KRISTEN STEWART IS MOST VOTED FOR THAT THOUGH

Dump the bad people in your life!!

Posted at 7:24 PM on August 2, 2012

Schwarzenegger is the worst…he had a kid!! Jesus!! But Kristen is pretty bad too: she took the kid for ice cream!! I don’t know what I would do if I were Liberty!!

misch

Posted at 3:57 PM on August 2, 2012

lol what list of company she keeps…

andrea

Posted at 3:22 PM on August 2, 2012

very easy HL!!!

Shandy W.

Posted at 3:17 PM on August 2, 2012

I think Tiger is bad, because he has many MANY women on the side. Including prostitutes!
Arnold is just as bad, because he had been cheating for years with that maid lady. AND they made a baby!!!

Amy

Posted at 3:19 PM on August 2, 2012

I agree with Shandy W.
I will also add that Edwards was cheating while his wife was suffering/battling cancer. Also produced a love child.