Khoé Kardashian Wants To Host ‘The X Factor’ — Should She?

Thu, August 2, 2012 6:46pm EDT by 9 Comments
FameFlynet

The tallest Kardashian sister says she ‘would be honored’ to join the Fox reality show.

For the record, Khloé Kardashian is totally OK with the rumors that she might be hosting The X Factor next season. In fact, she’s fueling them! “I’m a big fan of The X Factor,” Khloé tells E! Online. “I’ve always wanted to do hosting or talk show hosting, so it’s definitely something that I would love to do and would be honored to do. … I would have so much fun doing that.”

HollywoodLife.com spoke with a source who confirmed that Khloé is being considered, but because Simon Cowell wants to have one male and one female host, there’s a lot to consider before an official decision is made.

— Andy Swift, reporting by Russ Weakland

More Khloé News:

1. Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Check Out These New Pics
  2. Lamar Odom Confesses To Khloe Kardashian: I’m Not Ready For A Baby

Click here for more ENTV videos

Ed

Posted at 11:08 AM on August 3, 2012

She is more likely to host XXL factor

sonja

Posted at 3:12 AM on August 3, 2012

IS THE FASCINATION WITH THESE NOBODIES , THAT SHOT THO FAME BY JUST BREATHING????????? I CAN’T STOMACH THE LOT,FOR THERES NO INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION… EVER, JUST FIGHTING AND SCREAMING, NAMECALLING, ETC THERES MORE STIMULATION IN WATCHING PAINT DRY!!!!!!!!THEIR SELL BY DATE……..LONG OVER DUE, BY A MILLENNIUM?

Lynnsey

Posted at 9:43 PM on August 2, 2012

I love Khloe; out of her whole family, she’s my absolute favorite-she has the most sense and seems down-to-earth. That being said, I’m not too sure about this…I would love for her to do a talk show or something, but seeing as this COULD be a solely singing/dancing competition, I think it’d be best to have at least one of the judges have some experience in the entertainment industry. I’m 50/50 about it, it sounds like a great idea.

Shelly

Posted at 9:12 PM on August 2, 2012

What does she know about music to be judging someone?.. Stay in your lane Khole.

Lee

Posted at 9:22 PM on August 2, 2012

A host is completely different from a judge… it’s the Ryan Seacrest part of the show. The personality.

MJ

Posted at 1:59 AM on August 3, 2012

host not judge

Posted at 8:07 PM on August 2, 2012

are you kidding me? she has NO talent,she’s famous for being famous and her sister sex tape. she knows nothing about music all my friends hate the kardashians and if she does i won’t be watching

hellokitty3142

Posted at 7:11 PM on August 2, 2012

I would love to see Khloe host the X-factor so go for it Khloe! :)

Arlene

Posted at 7:02 AM on August 3, 2012

I love Khloe she would be great in the xfactor please ask Simon to offer her the job. I would watch every week just to see her