Robert Pattinson Wants To Talk To Liberty Ross To Get Answers On Affair — New Report

Wed, August 1, 2012 8:22am EDT by 14 Comments
FameFlynet(3)

Rob is reportedly a total mess and wants to talk to Liberty to find the answers he so desperately needs. Read on for more details!

Robert Pattinson was totally blindsided by Kristen Stewart‘s affair with Rupert Sanders.

And now he’s reportedly look to Rupert’s wife, Liberty Ross, for answers.

“He needs to know for his own peace of mind if theirs was just a fleeting moment,” source tells the Mirror. “He hopes Liberty can help him find the answers he so desperately craves.”

Poor Rob! The report goes on to reveal that the 26-year-old is desperate for the truth.

“Nothing is very clear at the moment but perhaps a meeting would lend some clarity to the situation. He needs to know the truth,” a source tells the Mirror.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Should Rob & Liberty meet?

More Robert Pattinson:

1. Robert Pattinson: How He’s Feeling After Kristen Stewart’s Betrayal — Experts Say
  2. TThe 10 Ways Robert Pattinson Can Heal His Broken Heart, Say Experts
  3. Robert Pattinson Needs To Talk With Kristen Stewart To Get Over Breakup, Says Expert

Kenzie_

Posted at 10:18 PM on August 7, 2012

Like I’ve already said… it takes two to tango and one to strike up a dance, and a reason before that to let others write on your calling card. I did like Kristen Stewart but a so-called “lapse of judgement” has/will cost her more than it was worth. It’s in Robert’s hands now. I liked Robsten and hope that they will stay together, work things out. It’s not easy to love under the Hollywood eye. They’re young yet, but time doesn’t heal ALL wounds.

Berealppl

Posted at 1:09 PM on August 9, 2012

Well, to be honest I always thought the werewolf was thee hottest in that movie..ahem..that’s besides the point. I now take Rob a lot more seriously. I respect him a lot now whereas prior to this he didn’t get much play in my head. He has shown himself to be a man with honor and that is sexy. Now I hope he forgives the tramp and moves on without her, I hope he and Liberty talk and share as much data as they can which in turn I hope helps him move on.

The big thing here is he Move On and away from stewart. Burn me once shame on you, burn me twice shame on me.

jessie16

Posted at 8:56 PM on August 1, 2012

I don’t think that a good idea because whatever Rupert told liberty she will tell him and guys will say anything to fix what thay have done wrong even if that means lying

hope

Posted at 1:20 PM on August 1, 2012

I read at 2 difference sites that Rob has refused to be part of the Breaking Dawn 2-premiere. I don’t blame him if he doesn’t, I would not show up if it was me. It would only be worth it if it was important to be with other cast members, see fans for the last time, and be present to “experience” the end of the Twilight series. Would he have reqrets if he did not attend?

I reallydon't get it

Posted at 12:47 PM on August 1, 2012

Ummm…. How many times do you have to say “blindsided by kristen……….”?

Robert Pattinson's #1 fan!

Posted at 10:18 AM on August 1, 2012

Rob’s Gonna be ok, if he’s alone and listens what his Heart says! A person should what he/she wants to do! if he doesn’t want Kristen anymore, e can stop the search, and live a happy life, again! If he wants Kristen, he should take a tough decision that he’ll be ok after listening the Truth!

Carmen

Posted at 9:45 AM on August 1, 2012

I hope rob gets the answers that he’s looking for

andrea

Posted at 9:38 AM on August 1, 2012

I prefer Ron talk to Liberth than Rupig.

Rupig doesn´t deserve one second of Rob´s time

I hope Rob when he´ll talk with Liberty understand that if she forgive her husband he too can do it.

melody

Posted at 9:11 AM on August 1, 2012

I believed it was just a fleeting moment with Kristen. As you can see, all of the four months she had in london was not alone. She was with the whole casts of snow white. And Charlize herself didnt find anything suspicious about her and the director.And above all, LIBERTY THE WIFE was also with them. How can the two be able to go lovey-dovey? I firmly believed , things happened only in July 17 as what has been published here in hollywoodlife.

Agreed

Posted at 9:14 AM on August 1, 2012

Good comment Melody.

Kenzie_

Posted at 10:21 PM on August 7, 2012

I think so too. Charlize is caught between a rock and a hard place… Honestly, I blame Rupert (might as well call him R-Sands, seeing as it’s a love triangle: K-Stew, R-Pattz and R-Sand…z?) more.

Andrea A...

Posted at 8:49 AM on August 1, 2012

It’s good to get all this out, and talk to each other. But… I find this story hard to believe. I don’t know.

John

Posted at 8:34 AM on August 1, 2012

I thought he wanted to talk to Rupert….It’s b.s.

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 12:35 PM on August 1, 2012

i know i am still waiting heard from robert want taking to rupert blood too long waiting