Robert Pattinson Finally Talking To Kristen Stewart After Her Affair

Wed, August 1, 2012 10:28am EDT by 75 Comments
Splashnews.com, PEOPLE (inset)

sadness

Posted at 5:47 AM on August 2, 2012

think he is staying with his producer friends (turen and alturik) based on tweets and retweets and instangram pics from them going private. Last retweet from alturik saturday says the friend you meet with an insult. then KS friend scout talking about taking away pain. so think meeting was not very great and if with turen and alturik they will make sure he never forgives her. Just afeeling based on Alturik background. forgiveness may have had a better chance if he was with his London friends,but that is the way it is.

ERICA

Posted at 6:26 AM on August 2, 2012

WHAT DU YOU MEAN NO CHANCE TO BACK TOGETHER AGAIN?.,ANSWER ME PLS SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

katt

Posted at 5:42 AM on August 2, 2012

There should be a reconciliation. It’s not too late anyway. And I’m sure these couples still love each other so much. To Rob, please forgive that girl! And you Kristen, don’t ever do it again! Cause I really really love the two of you guys! You’re the best hollywood couple I knew. Perfect! <3

Катя к

Posted at 3:49 AM on August 2, 2012

I hate Kristen, she is hypocritical

Laura

Posted at 3:41 AM on August 2, 2012

Sanders publicly renounced poor Kristen
Sanders said he is “utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world.

Creaker laughs at Kristen

margaret

Posted at 2:39 AM on August 2, 2012

I like rob and kristen, and yeah I could definitely a write a book. its pyschology baby. I love psychology. But seeing two people who has a fasination for each other from day one is precious and vintage. But its soul destroying when you see that sense of lost in both their eyes. Mirror image and still totally opposite and they work as one. It is sad that everyone is just making money out of this. That is just the way the world is, This is a lovely relationship, that has been monitored from day one. She is still very young, and still learning about life cuss and all, lol. She is a good kid, just made one lousy mistakes. Shes got a lot of growing up and soul searching to do. Like I say ROB FIGHT FOR IT, FIGHT FOR IT. I understand about wanting to talk to LIBERTY. WHATS THAT GOING TO PROVE….. Thats my motto, Lifes too short. your relationship is too important, Take the time to remember the important ones in your relationship. Gosh now I sound more like a psychologist. Normally I dont make any comments I am just one of many people who are standing up for them because they intrigued me and they need a friend who will give them support not condemnation. Now I think I left my brain in the fridge at the moment. I must go, and have a feed. Ciao babe

bluebird

Posted at 1:33 AM on August 2, 2012

ROBERT PATTINSON LOVES WHORE FOR A BRIDE!!! ……THEN KRISTEN STEWART IS IDEAL!!!

may

Posted at 4:16 AM on August 2, 2012

wow people make mistakes all the time its what makes us all human.. I’m not saying what she did was right but criticism like this wont help them.

yoyo

Posted at 12:12 AM on August 2, 2012

she is not DISGUSTING she is human,humans make mistakes ,i hope Rob forgive her, she love him

Alex

Posted at 11:49 PM on August 1, 2012

Rob should talk to Kristen to get over it. They should remain friends until they’re ready to give their relationship another chance. I <3 them.

patty

Posted at 11:41 PM on August 1, 2012

Kristen is DISGUSTING

Alex

Posted at 11:46 PM on August 1, 2012

HEY! She is not disgusting. She is nice :P

moralitypolice

Posted at 10:15 PM on August 1, 2012

Please stop saying that Kristen loved Rob.

Did she love Rob when she got a phone call from Rupert and turned her car around to meet him?
Did she love Rob when she got out of the car and started walking towards Rupert?

How about when she kissed Rupert or let him put his hands all over her?

And the fact that she did this all outdoors – in public – where any one with a camera or a cellphone could take pics??

Seriously…Kristen needs to grow up. If she wasn’t happy with Rob, she should have ended it with dignity. Then go after other guys (preferably, not married guys with young children…)

LittleMo

Posted at 11:31 PM on August 1, 2012

It’s not unheard of for someone to have a one-time momentary lapse in judgement – and that’s just what this was. Rupert Sanders if 41 years old and I’m sure far more savvy in this kind of thing than Kristen is. What happened wasn’t right but it stopped at kissing – there was no sex involved. There are all kinds of good people who make bad mistakes and hurt the ones they love. And it’s not unheard of for couples to work through something like this. So – moralitypolice – you really need to stop wielding that double-edged sword of yours before you cut yourself with it. What Kristen did wasn’t right and we are not supposed to hurt the people we love but the other side of that particular coin says that if we mean what we say when we say we love them, then we forgive the hurts. Despite what happened I believe Kristen does love Rob and, after the hurt subsides, I hope he forgives her. EVERYBODY deserves a 2nd chance.

judy

Posted at 9:54 PM on August 1, 2012

I know it’s worth it to try to date someone online, for you can meet so many people who can potentially become the one for you. Meeting the right one was not an easy job, but I found the one for me on —blackwhiteplanet.c~***0***~m, a place where you can meet people who are serious about starting a relationship. You can check it out, it’s a great site for ones seeking a partner online.

Bob Richardson

Posted at 9:45 PM on August 1, 2012

It’s important to keep the lines of communication open, especially with lawyers involved, not to mention the pending paternity tests.

holy moly

Posted at 9:03 PM on August 1, 2012

People please google search what a certain mr. casablanca said about this situation. Especially since he said the breaking dawn part 2 promo tour will be no walk on the beach two weeks before this scandal happened and just before he left eonline. More people need to know what he said. I can’t type what he said because my friend did and her comment got deleted.

Mozzie

Posted at 7:28 PM on August 1, 2012

im so happy they can work it out. if they cant be a couple can they at least be good friends.

belle

Posted at 7:08 PM on August 1, 2012

Now, Margaret, don’t get too upset….here is the shocker. They were NEVER DATING IN THE FIRST PLACE. The relationship was a studio setup to keep loonytunes like you into the movies. This entire “scandal” might be a set up too…I kind of think not..I think Kristen just got bored playing the part and wanted some real nookie and got caught. I can bet you a million bucks if this story had not happened, they would have “broken up” soon after the final movie was released and all you kooks had spent your last dime on Twilight junk.

LittleMo

Posted at 8:50 PM on August 1, 2012

You have got to be one of the dumbest people I have ever come across. NO ONE, even in good old Hollywood, is going to give up 5 years of their life for this – and that’s how much time was going on here. There are too many people outside the Twilight franchise, who know they’re a couple and let it slip long before Rob and Kristen becamse the least bit public about their relationship. One of those people is Reese Witherspoon. So get off your high horse. This is a young couple where a mistake was made and people who love earh other forgive. Unless you’ve been hiding their their underwear you cant’ say anything different.

P>

Posted at 7:00 PM on August 1, 2012

I wonder why people keep on going with this trash Bonnie get a life.

Georgie

Posted at 6:19 PM on August 1, 2012

I’m with Margaret. All this articles aren’t helping. They both need their privacy to deal with this mess alone. I speak from experience when I say Kristen won’t do it again. The fear of losing Robbie will have terrified her, she won’t risk losing him again like this. What she did was wrong, but I believe it was a simple moment of indiscretion, a young, lonely girl looking for a bit of loving affection. Rupert was a pig to go after her like that and Liberty is stupid for taking him back. I for one would never allow a man like that around my children, father or not. I have doubts he’s cheated on her before and WILL do it again. Kristen won’t. The fear of losing Robbie is too much. I do wish them both all the luck in the world and I truly hope they can work things out. They’re a great couple and they love each other dearly.

Mandy

Posted at 5:26 PM on August 1, 2012

margaret im laughing so hard im crying. that was really touching. lol

peg

Posted at 4:27 PM on August 1, 2012

Wow, Margaret. What an epistle! You’re really in to this, aren’t you? Rob needs to cut the cord and set her free. How about that?

France

Posted at 4:47 PM on August 1, 2012

hahaha that was fun peg!! and u are right!! margaret just wrote a book about the situation …..u just have to say the CONCLUSION but i have to say was pretty fun to read it!

margaret

Posted at 4:14 PM on August 1, 2012

LEAVE THEM ALONE, YOU DONE ALL THE ANALYSING, AND POKING FUN AT HER. KRISTEN MADE A BIG MISTAKES, AND SHE LOVES ROB ALWAYS HAS, AND EVERYONE IS TURNING AGAINST HER. ROB PATTINSON, TALK TO KRISTEN PRIVATELY AWAY FROM PRYING EYES. GET HER SIDE OF THINGS. RELATIONSHIP IS BETWEEN HER AND YOU. YOU KNOW THE WEIRD THING, I REALLY DO BELIEVE HER, WHEN SHE SAID IT WAS A MOMENT OF INDISCRETION: YOU KNOW WHY IF YOU LOOK AT THE PHOTOS, THERES NO SEXUAL LIAISON, IF YOU KNOW HER AWKWARDNESS, YOU CAN SEE SHE LOOKS UNCOMFORTABLE AND SHES HOLDING ON TO YOUR HAT. THE SEX PHOTOS, WHATEVER IS MISLEADING. I KNOW SHE DID WRONG,SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN YOURS, FROM DAY ONE. FIRST MEETING WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT. NOW LOOK AT SIENNA MILLER (Sorry Sienna), SHE WAS MAKING OUT OR HAVING SEX WITH BALSHAZAR GETTY ON A YACHT. NOW ” THAT WAS SCANDULOUS ” WHEN SHE WAS PHOTOGRAPHED, SHE HAD NO BIKINI TOP.. HE WAS MARRIED, AND EVERYONE CALLED HOMEWRECKER, SLUT, YOU NAME IT. DONT RUN AWAY, FIGHT FOR IT. FIGHT FOR IT. YOU HAVE FOUR FUN YEARS OF DISCOVERY WITH HER, SHE REALLY DOES CHALLENGE YOU. THERES MORE TO COME. YOU DONT KNOW, WHAT YOU MISSING. I REALLY THINK SHES LEARNED HER LESSON. i DONT THINK SHE CHEATED, WHATEVER. IT IS IN THE PUBLIC, HUMILATION YEAH I KNOW THAT, BUT IT WILL GO AWAY, AND THEY WILL FIND SOME OTHER VICTIM OF CELEBRITY TO TAKE THE MIMIC OF: BUT YOU CAN BOTH CHANGE THINGS, TAKE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP:WHAT IS NEEDED, RIGHT NOW GOSH I BLOODY SOUND LIKE MOTHER THERESA, SIT DOWN WITH HER, AND REALLY HAVE A HEART TO HEART WITH HER, MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU BOTH, IT IS EASY TO GIVE UP ON A RELATIONSHIP IN HOLLYWOOD, YOU HAVE THE REAL DEAL……. YEAH TRUST IS AN ISSUE, IF YOU TAKE HER BACK. YOU WILL BE A POSESSIVE, FOR A WHILE. BUT KRISTEN KNOWS WHAT SHE HAS TO DO….. TO EARN THAT. ..IF YOU BOTH REALLY LOVE EACH OTHR::: OUT OF PERSPECTIVE SHE NEEDS TO LEAVE SWATH, IT WAS A GREAT FILM, SHES DONE HER DASH THERE AND BURN HER BRIDGES. EVERYONE WILL GET OVER THAT:: bUT THE PUBLIC WILL GIVE HER A HARD TIME FOR A WHILE: COULD BE YEARS. MEMORIES FADE AND GO… (REMEMBER TO DO A SCENE OF REMEMBER ME SEX SCENE) only joking::::: I HOPE YOU READ THIS/// IT IS A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE; YOU BOTH NEED IT, I HAVE BEEN THERE, AND BACK. BUT IF YOU FIGHT FOR IT…… MUST DASH HERE IN KIWILAND, CIAO

whatever

Posted at 4:33 PM on August 1, 2012

what is your diagnosis? Take your meds loon.

juanita

Posted at 3:36 PM on August 1, 2012

HI!! I’M SO HAPPY! BUT THING OF KIDS TO. p.s god bless you

Guene

Posted at 3:17 PM on August 1, 2012

I’m so happy they are talking, I think with time they can work to have there relationship back on track, I wish them all the love and luck, Rob everyone makes mistakes and I’m sure she has realized what a mess she got herself in, stay together and work things out ok, Love and best wishes Guene

J.

Posted at 4:37 PM on August 1, 2012

She is whore and bitch, she cheated him and he must be with her? Are you fucking kidding me? He must dump her because her love is all shit. She deserved to worse. And you are psycho fan, this love is over. Grown up little shit.

whatever

Posted at 10:14 PM on August 1, 2012

and your little rant makes you looks almost as bad as she does. Calling people names just from what you read on gossip sites doesn’t give you the right to call someone horrible names. Are you in high school, I expect more common decency from an adult. Calling somone names is immature and just wrong. Get off of your high horse, it makes you look stupid.

Johnson george

Posted at 3:09 PM on August 1, 2012

oh yeah i agree wit rob & kris. i wish them all the best

Daisy

Posted at 4:32 PM on August 1, 2012

Are they back together???????

Sarah

Posted at 2:20 PM on August 1, 2012

If they truley love each other than yes they should get back together and forgive and forget but if they dont and this relationship was all for the movie then let it be true love always prevails and if rob really loves her he would give a second chance it will either turn out to be the best thing for his life or reasure him that its not ment to be but relationships are not perfect this shit right here is why there is such a high divorce rate especially in hollywood. People not having the balls to forgive. Also the media being in the middle of it doesnt help probably making stuff worse

jen

Posted at 2:03 PM on August 1, 2012

They are going to get back together if they want to not just because of what people want so leave them alone. But I don’t think she deserves another chance because I heard she cheated on her ex with Rob so this isn’t the first time and if he does take her back he would look like a fool but it is up to him but yeah he should talk to her so it could be easier

twihard

Posted at 4:47 PM on August 1, 2012

Niice finally thanks for that comment we needed that so people take notes!!!

Joce

Posted at 9:51 PM on August 1, 2012

Reply to Jen,
I’m just not sure how it should be called with the first bf, it sounds to like they had been together since she was about 14 years of age – too young. With the old guy, I think he had zeroed in on her and obviously she didn’t handle it well. I agree that Rob and Kristen should be left with some privacy with this situation.

blah

Posted at 10:18 PM on August 1, 2012

There ya go! Leave them in peace to deal with situation. It probably would have blown over by now if it wasn’t for everyone trying to gain from this. It blew it out of proportion(spell check ?) and the media is just making it worse, crushing his ego. Unless you have some super power, you have no idea what is really going on. It could be made up or real, PR or just plain heartbreak. We may never know but until this blows over, people are making money over their pain. Give them a chance to breathe and possibly get over this.