Robert Pattinson Hiding Out At Reese Witherspoon’s Ranch — New Report

Wed, August 1, 2012 7:03am EDT by 35 Comments

Melika

Posted at 6:09 PM on August 1, 2012

Ahhh come on guys!! No one said rees and rob are sleeping together
rob is just spending some time alone in there and I’m sure rees is not there with him!!
Stop saying rees is cheating! She is just trying to help him!
Let’s just give rob and K some space , that THEIR problem it not up to us to solve it for them!

dee

Posted at 4:43 PM on August 1, 2012

your stories are hilarious, couple days ago he was with Katy perry now Reese who will be next? seriously at least try to come up with a decent lie for once.

TJ

Posted at 12:57 PM on August 1, 2012

Reese would probably be a great friend for him. He needs them right now, and he has many many friends no matter what to gossip says. He always had friends around when he went anywhere. Love u Rob. U will be fine as long as u stay away from ks

Rossy

Posted at 12:49 PM on August 1, 2012

If this were true, I would be very happy that Rob has true friends, and on the other hand when a woman truly loves his partner loves him, respects it, caring for, it admires and protects it, she will receive the same but multiplied. Thank you!

Not this again

Posted at 12:37 PM on August 1, 2012

I think the staff of hollywoodlife is bunch of kids because their imaginations are very high. They must be crazy as hell because they create lies. I got a challege for you HOLLYWOODLIFE photographers: is to take a photo of robert pattinson of him drinking, smoking, standing or talking to reese witherspoon in her ranch. It’s supposed to be this week and write a really true article about this!

dee

Posted at 4:45 PM on August 1, 2012

i agree with you sad isnt it remember last week he was staying with Katy Perry now hes with Reese? you would think they would at least try to lie in a semi rational manner. We will know where hes at when hes ready and the same with Kristen.

Mike

Posted at 12:16 PM on August 1, 2012

it’s in difficult times, that the friends of truth, they offer help. It seems this is the case of Reese.

SHAUNA

Posted at 11:51 AM on August 1, 2012

WOW!!!!!! How insane most people have to be to believe most of what these “mags and rags” are reporting.
Sure some of it is probably true thanks to commen scense even though they are guessing at it. There is no way anyone who either of them would be confiding in would be a ‘source’ or they would know who it is by what has been said.
ANYONE WITH REAL FEELINGS OF LOVE WOULD BE HEARTBROKEN. That doesn’t take a ‘source’ to report that. Most people would probably want answers from either him or his wife because he has alot to figure out on what to do now. That is probably a good source for him to get the truth.
I believe his statement that he will be taking alot of time to work through this (like maybe two months or so). It was so obvious he loves/loved her completely just by how he looked at her. He was the one who went to the audition just because of her after all. Four years of that kind of love will be hard for him to just throw away. That kind of love doesn’t come around everyday and would probably be worth going over everything for as long as it takes to make the right choice.
Now as far as the “mags and rags” trying to report every detail I find it repulsive, let them get through this without your interfierence or you could make things worse.
I do check in on most sites to see what is said, but mostly to see if either of them make an announcement of their own. It is good they have such good friends to lean on, they will both need it. I hope their friends give them sound advice on what the couple would really get the most benifit from and not just an opinion like what is coming every five seconds from the mags and rags. I hope they really think their answers through based on their knowledge of the couple and what would make them most happy…. not by their own expierences.
It is obvious Rob will have to talk to Kristen at some point and probably sooner rather than later. No matter what he decides to do, his love won’t just go away, it goes bone deep with these two. They will also need to find a way to be able to work together too even if “their situation” isn’t resolved. I doubt he would want to do damage to her career either even with his pain; he will have to say something soon to advoid damage it. After all, she is one main reason he got the part and became who he is today.
NONE OF THIS IS HIS FAULT! HE SEEMS TO BE AN UPSTANDING MAN. He seems to be the type of person to almost always do the right thing even if it might hurt him some.
I am one of the people hoping he forgives her and they can make it work. Since they had been talking babies and marriage I believe they can get through this. It may take some time to totally rebuild the trust but I think it would be worth the shot. What I wouldn’t do for that kind of love, it would be worth one more try for me if I were him.
This is my opinion, I hope not to offend anyone…
BEST OF LUCK ROB AND KRISTEN, PLEASE TRY TO MAKE IT WORK, YOU WOULD BE THROWING AWAY SO MUCH WITH THAT KIND OF LOVE BETWEEN YOU TWO IF YOU DON’T

stewarty boii 2k12

Posted at 10:56 AM on August 1, 2012

hollywood life your such a liar !! rob is hiding at my house in scotland !! we sit up getting drunk and talking about how we hate kristen !! ive never liked kristen !! team rob !! team rob !!

Jane

Posted at 10:54 AM on August 1, 2012

If they do get back together, it will never be the same. There will always be doubt when she is away for long periods of time on set. That, in itself, causes friction. When the trust is gone, it is so hard to get it back. I know for I lived it myself.

P>

Posted at 10:15 AM on August 1, 2012

Bonnie you should be ashamed low class parasite of a women you are.

P>

Posted at 10:13 AM on August 1, 2012

Get a life she is young and you are idiots

P>

Posted at 10:12 AM on August 1, 2012

Go fuck your self Bonnie

Robert Pattinson's #1 fan!

Posted at 10:08 AM on August 1, 2012

There is no mistake of Rob! *leave him alone* We’re nothing to say him! He didn’t do anything bad! So better everyone keep ur mouth shuts! cause’ if ur gf or bf cheats u so badly, how do u feel, happy? Well… no, every1 will be in pain! And the same is with Rob, now! Don’t give him stupid advices!

anne

Posted at 9:44 AM on August 1, 2012

i thought he was in england with some friends!!!! these are lies!!!! you just don’t know what’s really goino on! so step away!!!! leave him alone!!!

Michele

Posted at 9:26 AM on August 1, 2012

HL, I really wish you would leave Rob alone. Obviously he is in pain; it doesn’t take a genius to figure that out. I just hope he’s with friends. He has a lot of love in this world and this pain will ease.
Michele

Sarina

Posted at 9:25 AM on August 1, 2012

He should better speak with Kristen… I know, it’s very difficult but he can’t pout the entire time!

Sandra Gonçalves

Posted at 9:22 AM on August 1, 2012

I believe he´s there and this not false info.The only way to get past this is by talking things over with Kristen .I´m sure she is as devasted as he is and worse, feeling terribly remorseful and lonely.At least Rob´s been getting everyone´s support, as it seems while she´s being attacked from all sides.I´M NOT DEFENDING HER.WHAT SHE DIDI WAS WRONG!!!!!!.But everybody is bound to make mistakes and we all deserve second chances.i hope Rob doesn´t act like The Voulturi, They don´t give second chances.He loves her deeply and she´s pleading for his forgiveness.He should listen to both Liberty and Kristen and then give a closure to that terrible drama.What they´ve lived together is to beautiful to be thrown away.I do hope he reconsiders and gives her another opportunity so she can show him the amazing moments they´ve lived toghether were really timeless and forever.I love you both, guys…and although I`m 54, i´m suffering to see you like that.You could be my kids…

Jennifer

Posted at 10:55 AM on August 1, 2012

Ohh I love your comment. Thank you for your wisdom.*

Jessica L.

Posted at 8:53 AM on August 1, 2012

“Rob, 26, was spotted in London over the weekend by a makeup artist in the Brick Lane neighborhood and at a nightclub.”

This was PROVEN false by the club owner himself!!!!
So, now I am questioning the rest of the story.

bubble guppie

Posted at 8:43 AM on August 1, 2012

Gossipcop will probably debunk this too. Stop believing all the slop HL is pushing on us fans. Wouldn’t it be funny if this whole thing was staged by Rob and Kristen to punk the media and paps? I think it would. If they come out and admit it the paps look like fool for thinking they busted open the biggest scandal in hollywood history and the paps would never bother them again. As for us we would all love robsten and twilight again. Or would we? All involved might like to think so but I don’t. Believe what Ted Casablanca tweeted about this and have some peace. If I can make just one person feel better about this then I’m glad I wrote it.

It made me smile bubble guppie

Posted at 8:58 AM on August 1, 2012

I don’t hate them, nor do I love them.

I do hope they get back together, because I would LOVE to see everyone that believes in not offering a second chance freak out.

I would also like them to show people that relationships CAN make it through hard times.

Who knows!! Let them work it out.

nina

Posted at 9:06 AM on August 1, 2012

what did ted casablanca tweet about this?

dee

Posted at 4:52 PM on August 1, 2012

I actually thought about that, the fact that this could be staged. think about it if they were planning on getting married and anyone knew about it, there would be no way to keep the fans away. However, if they staged something like this they could have a ceremony and honeymoon and be home before anyone else knew. I do not know what to believe, honestly i think 99 percent of the press is just bs. They like to make money of course but in the end the press is getting out of hand when it comes to personal matters of those in the public eye. We need laws to stop the press from hounding them, I fully understand why Kristen used to cuss them out and flip them off they had no private life whatsoever. yes, I realize they chose to be actors but just because they are actors does not give us the right to know every last detail of their lives.

lynne

Posted at 8:39 AM on August 1, 2012

Rob STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD!!!”” and GET OVER YOURSELF.

Selene Mathews

Posted at 8:31 AM on August 1, 2012

Ask yourselves is Rob “hanging” with a former co-star Reese Witherspoon (who is 10yrs older than him) proves the feelings that Kirsten had when he was filming Water for Elephants? The feelings that she had that he was cheating on her with Witherspoon?

My point here being is Rob trying to get back at Stewart with a woman she expected he was having an affair with which in any case instead of trying to forgive “his true love” he is having an affair with a co-star that he denied he had romantic feelings for and only had those feelings for Ms.Stewart.

Stupid ppl...

Posted at 8:52 AM on August 1, 2012

Reese is married and doesnt think of rob in that way at all. Please. They are friends. Reese played his grandma for a vanity fair skit in 2004 for gods sake..They have known each other or a long time. Before he even met kristen and hes never been asked if he had romantic feelings for reese in any interview so shut up. Dont go around saying things like that when you have no proof of it. Its not nice. If this is even true..shes being a good friend. I could be going of the limb here..but i think rob has morals and wouldnt break up a family home by being with reese. Reese wouldnt allow that either. Just think a little.

What Selene M. ????

Posted at 8:55 AM on August 1, 2012

If you are correct then people need to start smack on Reese, because she is MARRIED.
If she were to be cheating on her HUSBAND (and kids) with Rob then that is just as wrong as what Rupert did.

BG

Posted at 8:14 AM on August 1, 2012

If thats where he is, good for him. Away from all the press and with someone who@s a good friend too. He clearly needs time to himself which is why he’s avoided the paps so far. But who knows where he really is HL said he was in London partying up the other day soooo……. The main thing is he surrounds himself with loyal and trusting people who can help him through this weather thats family or friends he needs them now.

Stupid ppl...

Posted at 8:00 AM on August 1, 2012

To be honest…i dont care where he is at. I just care about how hes feeling. IF this is true thats nice of Reese :) im glad hes getting some down time wherever he is.

starry

Posted at 7:53 AM on August 1, 2012

wow HL YOU ARTICEL DAY BY DAY IS OUT CONTROL HOW YOU CAN BE SO FAST MADE A NEW STORY WITH SO MANY SOURCE ..BUT NO ONE THE SOURCE FROM ROBSTEN …
MEDIA SO RUDE…ASS IF KRISTEN STEWART KILLED A THOUSAND PPL IN A FEW MINUTES….
ROBSTEN JUST HUMAN BEEING…THEY CAN MAKE MISTAKE JUST LIKE US…
WHY YOU MAKE THIS SO HUGE….
ROBERT IN LONDON FAKE
ROBERT WITH KATTY PERY IS FAKE
NOW ROB WITH REESE …
ROB FIGHT WITH KRIS OVER BEART HOW RIDICIULOS IS THAT…..HL PLEASE STOP INSULT KRISTEN……

BUT I JUST WONDERING WHAT WILL YOU MAKE FOR ARTIKEL WHEN YOU SEE
HIS SISTER@LIZZYPATTINSON MAKE TL WITH LOVE TODAY….

OUW YA TO MAKE YOU ARTIKEL MOST SELL …DON’T RORGET TO MAKE
KRISTEN STEWART PREGHNANT WITH RUPERTFUCKER BABY THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
HA HA HA HA HA HA
COZ NOW SOME MEDIA HAS MADE THAT……

#ROBSTENUNBROKEN

THE AWKWARD MOMENT IS WHEN YOU MADE SOME NEW ABOUT ROBSTEN BREAK UP
but THEY DIDN’T….

HAVE A NICE DAY HL

JUST WONDERING HOW SO ROMANTIC ROBSTEN FACED THIS RUMOURED BLIZTH……
I JUST WANN TO KNOW THE STORY….!!!

please

Posted at 7:30 AM on August 1, 2012

please before you comment remember these people are human beings and not their film characters. and you do not know them in person. this is not a film, it´s their life. remember princess Diana, and what the press did to her, because that´s what the readers want. I don´t want to be guilty of such life wreckage.

dee

Posted at 4:57 PM on August 1, 2012

i agree completely i keep thinking the press is going to push this until someone is hurt. I will never not believe that they killed Princess Diana. I don’t care what the investigation showed, they killed her period. When are we going to say enough is enough in this world and stop the press from hounding anyone in the spotlight. Would we want to be followed like these people are? would we want every aspect of our life news, omg its a wonder they don’t tape them in the bathroom.. Some press have no morals very few do sadly, i say we start photographing this press and posting their life histories so they can see how it is.