The 10 Ways Kristen Stewart Can Get Robert Pattinson Back

Wed, August 1, 2012 3:49pm EST by 37 Comments
Kristen Stewart
Splash News

emily

Posted at 4:38 AM on August 2, 2012

uhm 22 and screw ups are allowed? If you are an unintelligent immature woman. At that age I was fully aware and even before that I knew cheating was wrong. I knew cheating is STUPID. If you don’t want to be with someone then leave them, don’t try to have your cake and eat it too!!! That’s selfish and immature. At 22 she should know better. I think she was just not into the relationship. Why? Because if you are fully COMMITTED than you don’t cheat. NOPE don’t try me. You don’t stray away, you don’t have wandering eyes, you don’t look for anything or wonder if there’s more. You are ready for this. Anything else? You just aren’t and/or shouldn’t be in a serious relationship. You need to know yourself, your life and what you want to be in a relationship.

tinnaz

Posted at 2:30 AM on August 2, 2012

rob and Katy Perry together????!!!
hollywoodlife.com plz correct ur idea :-((

tinnaz

Posted at 2:25 AM on August 2, 2012

i wish they be together again :x

robbed

Posted at 11:30 PM on August 1, 2012

you forget the most important thing!!!!! Do not cheat anymore!

Tet

Posted at 11:16 PM on August 1, 2012

Robert Pattinson should let Kristen Stewart go. once a Chester always a Chester plus she’s a home wrecked she’s just like a young Angelina Jolie less drugs or maybe she’s on that too.

TET

Posted at 11:20 PM on August 1, 2012

just move on Rob forget Kristen stew. you can find a lot better than her maybe 10x more better than her.she’s nothing but a CHESTER!!!

olivia

Posted at 8:11 PM on August 1, 2012

,MARIA I AGREE WITH YOU AND THOSE TWO DOCTOR’S CAN SHUT-ROB WILL FORGIVE KRISTEN THEY WILL GET PAST THIS AND BE TOGETHER AGAIN-THIS WOLNT AFFECT HER CARER

an innocent woman's perspective

Posted at 7:11 PM on August 1, 2012

i’m a woman and if i cheated i would never beg a man to take me back. if i cheated its because he wasn’t paying attention to me or satisfying me in the first place. its his job to change and make things better. if it got to the point of cheating it means i have given up waiting around for him to come through for me. i am not going to humiliate myself by apologizing or begging him to take me back. im going to be proud for cheating on him and making sure he finds out about it. im going to smile and laugh in his face.

maria

Posted at 7:10 PM on August 1, 2012

THEY ARE THE WALL, AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL RETURN LOVE TOGETHER

the best advice for her situation

Posted at 7:01 PM on August 1, 2012

this advice doesn’t work for couples who are living together and have money and are sleeping together. there was no ring. no marriage. no wedding date. if he wants those three things then he has to ask for it.

so if i were her i’d purposefully date other men until that was offered to me. even if its just for fun and hurts his feelings, he has to be a man and face the fact that she has a right to be happily single or with someone else if its not going to be him.

don’t waste time or money on therapy unless you are already married and have marital problems.

the best advice for her situation

Posted at 6:56 PM on August 1, 2012

no ring?
get yourself a fling

the best advice for her situation

Posted at 6:54 PM on August 1, 2012

11. start dating other men. jealousy will make him want you even more.

Yeya

Posted at 6:12 PM on August 1, 2012

Is very nice what Mr. Cooper proposes, but Mr. Cooper has lived, has had this experience to evaluate this so easy if so the I run your therapy, and if not so as you know that this therapy actually works, perhaps is handled only by theories, thank you

andrea

Posted at 6:06 PM on August 1, 2012

I think Kristen must to talk to Robert, sai him all the truth and then they should think what are they want about their relationship, together or not…. I think it´s posible begin new with comunication, truth and love.

I hope Rob can forgive her and kristen promise never do it again… of course, if Rupig will do Snow White Sequel, Kristen must to deny to do it, never talk to him, never see hmim back

Rossy

Posted at 6:05 PM on August 1, 2012

WHY dream, because you want to happen something so complicated, men’s reasoning is blunt, unlike the feminine that sometimes says yes and others say no, in men’s emotional wounds are deeper than the emotional wounds in women, because we, the women being designed to give birth to children have a high threshold on pain, so that men do not suffer as women, they decide to want to do away with what bother them. so WHY DREAM!, REASONING!

Neighboursfan

Posted at 5:48 PM on August 1, 2012

A lot of people can say they have been cheated on but not mant can say the pictures of your partner cheating are all over the world.. I haven’t commented at all on this subject before but i just sat here thinking and thought if I was Rob could I get past those pictures, not the affair but the pictures. If he truly loved her then those pictures will have hurt deeply and if I was in his position I don’t know if i could ever get them out of my hear while I was in a relationship with that person. Not saying I agree either way but i’m not sure the relationship is salvageable.

Bob Richardson

Posted at 9:33 PM on August 1, 2012

“not many can say the pictures of your partner cheating are all over the world…”

True, but then most men who have been cuckolded didn’t have long-term starring contracts in tent-pole movie series and get staked out by paparazzi. I mean, I guess paparazzi could stake out your anonymous cheating neighbors, but I suspect TMZ, Us weekly and People magazine won’t pay more than a dime for the pics.(Joey Greco might pay a few dollars.) Actors want to be stars, and date hot sexy females, and live in $6-million palaces. It all comes with the territory.

wing

Posted at 5:16 PM on August 1, 2012

i think no 2 is not match her personality…
kris stay strong! rob also!
hope that you two are fine:(

gaga

Posted at 4:58 PM on August 1, 2012

she just wants him back because Rupert let her know she is nothing more than a fast fack

Bob Richardson

Posted at 4:32 PM on August 1, 2012

Only one answer makes sense – No. 2:

“2. “Fall on her knees,” Dr. Gardere explains. “And beg for forgiveness.””

“Forgiveness” being, of course, a euphemism for “sausage.”

C.

Posted at 4:38 PM on August 1, 2012

Oh gosh. What a man thing to say. :)

I wish them the best in this situation.

Someone Posted This on Another Story. I Like the Quote.

Posted at 4:20 PM on August 1, 2012

“If you feel like the world has been taken away from you, figure out how to take it back.”
~ Robert Pattinson

(Source: robandkristentilltheend, via rkloving)

Someone posted this on an article HWL wrote about how Kristen’s world was falling around her, and trying to get Rob back.
Thought it was nice.

Daisy Phillips

Posted at 4:22 PM on August 1, 2012

They have been friends for 2 years, and dating for 3 years. They have been through so much to just throw in the towel.
I think a lot of people saw them as too prefect to make mistakes… but they are human. They make mistakes.
I forgave my BF of 4 years after he cheated on me.
It does take time, and trust has to be earned back. But! They CAN do it. They can work on it together.
I am sure she has learned a big lesson.

Fix What's Broken! Don't Trash It!

Posted at 4:25 PM on August 1, 2012

Yes! I agree with a lot of you, and with you Daisy P. ^

C.

Posted at 4:41 PM on August 1, 2012

I agree!
At least you guys have real experts in this story.

My man of 4 years cheated on me, and we were able to work things out.
It does take a while, and I had to learn to trust him again. It can work!!!
They are a very strong couple. I hope this is just one annoying bump in their road.

John Mayer

Posted at 4:18 PM on August 1, 2012

Kristen will get Robert back when she will be able to talk with him face to face. The Rob we know will never resist a begging Kristen crying on his shoulder and this is way his manager Nick is doing everything he can to avoid this meeting. Nick thinks that playing the victim card would be a gold mine for Rob, while going back with her would be a disaster for his reputation, and he cares more about his money than Rob’s happiness.

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 4:16 PM on August 1, 2012

good luck both of u

twihard

Posted at 4:12 PM on August 1, 2012

I agree o half of those but not some like leave the counrty what if she does and he finds someone else then what???
I think the best way to go with this is that everyone leave them alone and let them handle it just them two!!!!
Maybe the best way to go too is that he’s left alone from friends and family so he can think it over I have high hopes they are getting back together because they are like Bella and Edward they can’t be apart from each other!!!!
I was shocked at how many people think they are getting back together I was wha because that’s a record for them!!!

manya

Posted at 4:09 PM on August 1, 2012

Sarah

Posted at 4:02 PM on August 1, 2012

If she works on these steps they bothe can move past this. Good luck to the both of them.

sally Garza

Posted at 5:29 PM on August 1, 2012

I am hoping that they get back together. I do agree that the older man lured her
into his way of dealing with a young starlet. It is obvious he was infatuated with
her beauty and youth. Perhaps, it reminded him of when he courted his wife.
There is some resemblence between the two.

iloverobsten

Posted at 3:57 PM on August 1, 2012

they are the best couple and i am sure the will be together soon..:))) ROBSTEN! ROBSTEN! i love them so much

twihard