Kristen is reportedly ‘inconsolable’ now that Rob won’t talk to her, but HollywoodLife.com spoke with top experts who have a game plan for K-Stew. Read on for what she should do immediately!
HollywoodLife.com reached out to Cooper Lawrence, a top relationship expert in NYC and Dr. Jeff Gardere, a family therapist, to get the scoop on what to do if you cheat on your man! Can you ever convince someone you’ve hurt so badly to give you another chance?
1. “Give him space,” Cooper says. “This has been so public and so humiliating he needs time to stop reeling from how devastating this probably is for him.”
2. “Fall on her knees,” Dr. Gardere explains. “And beg for forgiveness.”
3. “Go to therapy and work on yourself,” Cooper says. “It’s a great way to show contrition, and that you want to change … and learn why you did what you did. If Rob sees you making an effort to look inside, it shows you truly want to be different this time around.”
4. “Leave him alone,” Dr. Gardere admits. “And let him notice she is a new person. And he may take her back.”
5. “Allow him to hate you,” Cooper says. “And then remind him of why he once loved you so much. This may be the worst time you’ve ever had, but in three years there were probably many more wonderful times that may be worth saving the relationship for.”
6. “Be like Bella,” Cooper says. “Admit your tragic flaw is your lack of self-awareness and incredible immaturity. Remind him (and yourself) that you are only 22! At your age, screw ups are part of development, but, like Bella, that isn’t the woman you want to become.”
7. “Leave the country for a while,” Dr. Gardere explains. “Absence may make his heart fonder…but too much absence may make him wander.”
8. “Be prepared to move on,” Cooper tells us. “There’s a good chance he will never want you back and if that is the case, lick your wounds, learn from this epic screw up and pray you are never on the receiving end of this kind of pain.”
9. “Go to therapy,” Dr. Gardere tells us. “Work on her issues and ask for forgiveness.
10. “Ask him to go in to therapy with her,” Dr. Gardere says. “For couples therapy.
— Chloe Melas
Click here for more ENTV videos
More Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson:
- Robert Pattinson Hiding Out At Reese Witherspoon’s Ranch — New Report
- ‘Twilight’ Cast Is Team Robert Pattinson After Kristen Stewart Affair
- Robert Pattinson Drinking Pain Away After Kristen Stewart Affair — Report