‘Teen Wolf’ Recap: Allison Seeks Revenge & [Spoiler] Dies

Tue, July 31, 2012 12:06am EDT by 7 Comments
Teen Wolf Recap
Courtesy of MTV (4)

MrsScottMcCall

Posted at 9:45 PM on August 4, 2012

It was a very intense episode. I don’t think that Matt is actually dead, since he was already turning into a Kanima himself. I think Gerard is something to begin with, because from the start he is always popping pills, couldn’t cross the line at the club, and was face to face with the Kanima before without him doing anything to him. Matt didn’t only have to take pictures for victims to die either. Because he could control the Kanima without his camera at the station, so if he was getting killed, don’t you think the Kanima would of hurt Gerard if he was sitting right there watching? I remember a line Gerard once said “Easiest way to get something done, is to have someone else do it.” So I think somehow that Gerard is the main reason behind Kanima. I never liked him from the beginning. I am completely lost when it comes to Peter. I can’t decide if Peter will tell Derek and Scott or if he will keep it hidden and somehow gets on Gerard’s side..no idea. I hated the fact Scott had to help Gerard just to keep his mother safe. But in the end I loooved the Sterek moment :)

kristina

Posted at 3:02 PM on July 31, 2012

i just love this show. I hope that she be with Matt he loves her very much and what is the matter with she and Scott just bring the next episode already can,t wait

nikki

Posted at 12:52 PM on July 31, 2012

Dose allison sitll love scott or is she done with him.And what about peter will he tell derek what he saw.And waht dose hte vet now that his not telling derek??Im so exicited to see next weeks episode

Ashley

Posted at 2:11 AM on July 31, 2012

And what about Scott’s conversation with Gerard during the fighting at the police station?? Has Scott been on the hunters side all alond??

Elizabeth

Posted at 7:41 AM on July 31, 2012

Gerard forced Scott to give him a ‘favor’ or he would kill his mom. That was in a few episodes back.

blackness

Posted at 12:57 AM on July 31, 2012

“Somethings coming” remember? And the kanima only hunts murderers. . With that being said, what will gerard do with the kanima? Hunt scott and derek? Neither have killed anyone thus far. So what happens when you break the rules…

Ret

Posted at 8:47 AM on July 31, 2012

Same thing I was thinking! Also what about Peter? He looked like he was going to tell Gerard hi like they were “old friends”. Then he backed away after that chilling scene.