How Kristen Stewart Hid Her Affair From Robert Pattinson

FameFlynet(2)

Marga Marque

Posted at 2:59 PM on January 1, 2013

i wish RPattz and KStew still together :'(

jope

Posted at 9:36 PM on August 17, 2012

It is not responsible for your site to quote an expert and justify or explain Kristen’s behavior by making Rob look bad, as in “lacking” certain qualities. The article should have also presented other theories in an attempt to explain that Kristen’s behavior was motivated by something lacking in herself. I.e. Lacking self esteem,.being bored, looking for thrills, need to feel attractive to an outsider, looking for quantity of sexual encounters (not QUALITY), self punishment, lack of communication skills, lack of maturity, trying to please her boss– thankful for the job and afraid to say no to him.

SHAUNA

Posted at 11:42 PM on August 1, 2012

none of you know what exactly you are talking about; there are so many crazy stories made up to sell these “mags and rags” it is getting hard to seperate the truth from fiction anymore. this will be hard enough for them to deal with without all the craziness spinning around the story, but people shouldn’t be spreading terrible rumors and more lies just to get their name in this story. These peole doing that should be ashamed of themselves for doing it.
There is NO PROOF they have broken up just because they needed privacy to deal with this. Anyone saying it is over obviously has never been in true love, especially the kind these two always showed when looking at each other. not to mention they have been talking babies, weddings and being best friends too! That would not just go away no matter how hurt you are, it ran bone deep for them.
I don’t think she was in love with rupert at all. i do believe her that she made a terrible mistake and would do anything to take it back. I do not think she will stop trying to make this right again no matter what that involves. They should BOTH be more carefull chosing the parts they act in. I do not think all the nudity and sex scenes they have been doing did anything to help their relationship. Job or no job, with the feelings they have/had for each other would make them hard to know they were being made and then have to watch. That would be hard for most people! They should really be carefull moving forward, those kind of parts could make things much worse.
the love between kristen and rob is as real as it gets and the way they looked at each other made that very clear. i also believe the love is still there; it can not just be turned on and off like a faucet even if they are hurting. and yes, they are BOTH hurting!!! They need to talk to each other to see if this can be put in the past. Having gone through something close to this myself, i know it can be forgiven if you want to. I didn’t have the whole world know and comment but I did have half my family know and say nothing to me about it. It went on for awhile before I finally found out but by then i was so mad I couldn’t get past it. That was a huge mistake on my part to not even try. Even to this day I regret that and it was more than years ago. The regret is because I owed it to MYSELF to try and yet I just walked away bitter. Big mistake to take that bitterness with me.
I hope they can get past this, I really do. That love is so rare to just throw away. But for their personal sanity I hope they talk it out and really try for their own sakes. NOT FOR US OR THE MOVIE BUT THEMSELVES…. THAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON.
SO PLEASE STOP MAKING UP RUMORS OR “HATING” ON WHICHEVER ONE THE STORY IS AIMED AT. LET THEM WORK THIS OUT ON THEIR TIMELINE. FANS SHOULD ALSO BE MORE KIND AND NOT BRING UP RUMORS FROM THE PAST. IF YOU ARE REALLY A ‘FAN’ THEN FIND THE KINDNESS WITHIN AND LET THEM BE.
The only reason I check back is to hear from those involved personally, not the so-called ‘sources’. I really want to know how they are doing, but from their own words and not the rumor-mill!
This is my opinion, don’t hate on me if you don’t like what I think. You can think whatever you want.

Kristin

Posted at 12:16 PM on August 3, 2012

Oh please! RP and KS and most of the other A-list celebs don’t even read this trash and the rest of us could really care less anyway.

Rebecca

Posted at 11:03 AM on August 1, 2012

I don’t believe Kristen was in love with both Rob & Rupert. I think she was lusting after Rupert & didn’t think twice about Rob!! She wants to be a director so she decided Rupert could help her in her quest to become a director!! Kristen doesn’t care about anything but herself she’s selfish!! Everything is about her, she doesn’t care who she hurts in the meanwhile!! She killed Rob & didn’t care until it came out to the public!! Then she gave a apology to Rob to try & save her fans & career, not Rob!!!

yvonne

Posted at 6:38 PM on August 1, 2012

well put

Cheating is a CHOICE!!

Posted at 2:23 PM on August 2, 2012

I agree!!

mith

Posted at 11:47 AM on August 3, 2012

seems true…

where is the strategic discussion?

Posted at 5:19 AM on August 1, 2012

i thought this was going to be an atricle about HOW TO HIDE AN AFFAIR

you get a giant FAIL.

JS

Posted at 3:10 AM on August 1, 2012

I have only ONE heart.

Gemma

Posted at 2:02 PM on August 2, 2012

I guess she was in love with both, otherwise why would she risk her long term relationship with Rob? She just took a fancy to Rupert? she’s 22 but she’s further from naive, rather the other way round, she’s mature beyond her years, so she actually knew perfectly what she was getting in and I guess that if she couldn’t give up on Rupert it was because, in some way, she loved him or still does. The only thing I know for sure is that I’m not believing any of the gossip reports that are popping up day by day. The real truth is what they keep most secretly.