Kristen Stewart: You Shattered Young Women’s Dreams

Tue, July 31, 2012 5:30pm EDT by 155 Comments
FameFlynet(2)

brandi

Posted at 7:50 PM on August 1, 2012

I think she is disgusting!! I’m not disgusted about the fact she cheated on Rob but because she could’ve ruined a family. She cheated with a man twice her age with a wife and children!!! What is wrong with her!!

skinsavant

Posted at 7:13 PM on August 1, 2012

how about writing one about the 41-year-old, old enough to be kristen’s dad, married with a daughter and a son, who met rob, etc…

Saoirse

Posted at 6:50 PM on August 1, 2012

People need to get a life. What business is it of yours who Kirsten Stewart or, indeed any actor or actress, is dating?

DC Mom

Posted at 5:22 PM on August 1, 2012

I am the parent of two daughters—both ‘drama queens’ who are ever growing, changing and evolving. Everyone makes mistakes, but sadly this couple’s mistakes and foibles are now fodder for the media. Sadly-they courted this media when times were good so perhaps this event will give them pause for thought and make them wiser, cautious and less eager to commit to a relationship that will be played out in the media. They both need good publicists and need to take vacations. Both are young and time will heal them both.

sophiee

Posted at 4:10 PM on August 1, 2012

all the TRUELY fans of her will stay by her side, i think she is a young girl that make a mistake and she is really paying the price but i dont know why people are punishing her by saying mean things to her, they are not gaining anything ,she was , is , and is going to be mi roll model 4 life she at 22 years old is working like crazy and supporting herself I LOVE KRISTEN and i support her through this, hope she and rob cant get trough this together and can work this out, im sorry 4 rob he most be devastaded but they love each other and they are just going through hard times as a couple, but all couples go through hard times hope they can figure it out ………ROBSTEN 4 LIFE :D

Bob Richardson

Posted at 1:48 PM on August 1, 2012

She may have shattered young girls dreams, but she’s fueling old mens fantasies. And that’s a good trade-off.

Starr

Posted at 8:43 PM on August 1, 2012

Yea. She is a hero to the 40 something men group. They can’t wait for On the Road to come out.

Twilight(oranyotherfilmwithK-steworR-patzin)BIGGESTFAN!

Posted at 1:26 PM on August 1, 2012

I haveand alwayswill stick beside Kristen, but when i found out my heart felt like it had been stabbed, and i picked up the mag and flipped to the pages where it ahd Kristen in her car with Rupert, and i through the mag down after id read who he was, then as i went passed the books, and right infront of me was guess what!?!?!?!?!?! Snow White and the huntsman. I picked up the book and through it across the isle 9because none elsewas down there) and about cried. She was(and still is) my role model and i justloved the way she didnt spend $10000 just ona dress or something like that, but i honestly felt depressed and wanted to just, well i didnt know what to do, so i bought a packed of tic-tacs and stuffed them down my throat(well i just tipped like half the pack n my mouth, i was just so upset. but now it has sucken in, i went straight to the internet, and to this website.

Just pls sort things out, and Kristen even though you probably wont read this, please dont do anything like this again, it has certainly broken my heart, but i am still like ur NO1 fan! he,he

Jazmin

Posted at 12:31 PM on August 1, 2012

Great article! I feel the same way. She was like a role model for me for the same reasons. But I still like her very much!! she is a person and she made a terrible mistake! she will learn from this experience and move on. Hopefully to become an even better person!

C Duling

Posted at 12:08 PM on August 1, 2012

I am very disappointed anyone would cheat with someone married. Kristen’s behavior has been atrocious!!!. She does not deserved the adoration of young people. She was lucky to land a roll in a movie based on a successful book series and as “Twlight” fans mature, they will realize it was Bella, not Kristen.

My husband and I go to a movie almost every week. I have seen Kristen in many films, but she was not the reason. Kristen is a mediocre actor, playing every roll the same way. She is boring to watch! I kept hoping with age she would improve.

If it were not fair to other actors, I would never see another Kristen Stewart film. I would be willing to protest the theaters showing any film to which Krsten Stewart is attached. I am an older film goer and I have lots of time.

Maeve

Posted at 7:08 AM on August 2, 2012

whatever!!If you don’t want to see her movie…who cares..only God can judge her…

Gatekeeper

Posted at 11:04 AM on August 1, 2012

This is ridiculous. This woman knows nothing about these people except what she reads, ‘like the rest of us’, and yet she has the audacity to lecture to Ms Stewart.

Chiding this young woman, who by all reports is already chiding herself, does not help matters. It only makes you, the writer, appear like a cold, heartless crone. Get a life.

Noelle

Posted at 8:45 PM on August 1, 2012

Hollywood Life spreads and fuels so much hate and fills the heads of young women with garbage that is should be on a terrorist warning list.

David Harper

Posted at 10:56 AM on August 1, 2012

Apparently 58.6 percent of the readers have the priorities all messed up if they have a 22 yo wooden faced actress as a role model…

sm

Posted at 10:54 AM on August 1, 2012

ouch, get a life..i mean perhaps what you said in this article made one point..but we never know what inside of their relationships are? or she won’t cheat right?

thiri

Posted at 10:36 AM on August 1, 2012

I’m supporting Kstew …We love you 4ever..
Shut up Haters :OXO

Jordynn

Posted at 12:27 PM on August 1, 2012

Thank you! Kristen has been my inspiration since the first movie! Some people are saying she can’t act but probably haven’t seen ALOT of her movies! She has played sooo many different roles and they’ve all been really good! I’m not saying I support her decision but I’ll always love her as an actress. Thanks! xoxo

Bob Richardson

Posted at 1:51 PM on August 1, 2012

Re: “Kristen has been my inspiration since the first movie!”

It was a vampire movie. If you want to know what vampires are really like, watch “The Hunger.”

Vampires, like young women, love sex.

bianca

Posted at 3:27 PM on August 1, 2012

IM WITH YOU!!!!!!

Xara

Posted at 11:24 PM on August 1, 2012

Especially after a good workout at the gym when your bloostream is full of tetosterone making you aggresive, and the estrogen is making you all mellow and receptive. Judging by the clothes she is wearing in the photos, it seems that Kristen had just worked out at the gym. It was just a bad case of raging hormones on a young woman and an attractive man who seems smitten with her. (Sorry, but I find Rupert more attractive and interesting than Pattinson.) That’s all it was – hormones. I hope that Kristen had a good time because she sure is paying a high price for it. She will, however, cherrish the experience forever even if it caused pain to her and others. It may even put a smile on her face once in a while. Kristen has kind of spark to her and I hope all this hate and this experience does not turn it off. Cheer up Kristen. Things will get better.

Joey

Posted at 10:33 AM on August 1, 2012

Hey..you guys are full of shit…
Kristen didn’t do anything to you haters!!
She is not married, she can hang out with anyone she likes .Just leave her alone.
My girl also cheated on me but I still love her.
I duno what RobVamp decide.
Be strong my girl

SSKK

Posted at 10:32 AM on August 1, 2012

LOL her true fans support Kristen no matter what
the new action to support Kristen – each true fan should tempt the married man with children, take away him in park and be rubbed by the a$$ about his crotch.
Photos to post in the Internet.
Forward, whores!

Steve

Posted at 10:19 AM on August 1, 2012

I love you so much,Kristen!
I love you..
I love you…..
No matter what, you’re my Kristen.
I can’t change my decision.
I’ll always support you.
That mistake is not a strange thing in Hollywood.
Everyone loves, hugs, sexes, betrays,cheats and gets divorced everyday in Hollywood.
Not a big deal ….:)

Indy

Posted at 10:12 AM on August 1, 2012

I wan never angry with her.. never… but when news spread about them and rob, My heart just sank…and sank… and finally tore to pieces… BUt i was never angry with either of them, cuz they are the people I idolize and I don’t want their relationship to end, ever! I love them both hope the other fans forgive kristen

twilightcougar

Posted at 2:01 PM on August 1, 2012

Disappointed yes dont hate her I don`t know her I wish her the best and hope he works things out with her he going to be so busy, maybe he can think about what do. I hope she leaves him alone so he can decide.

irah p. diamael

Posted at 9:05 AM on August 1, 2012

no,no,no, totally a big big no.. i wont forgive kristen. in fact i dont give second chances . but im still willing to wait for my rob’s decision, well if he decided to forgive kristen ,maybe i will..

non

Posted at 7:54 AM on August 1, 2012

Listen to the full story there http://youtu.be/LqdQ_reT6js

Oleg Krayushkin

Posted at 7:06 AM on August 1, 2012

Bonnie, you’re largely right. Yes, many young women tried to imitate Bella (Kristen Stewart). Yes, for many it served as a kind of ideal, etc. You have very accurately expressed the hopes and dreams of many successful women around the world related to Kristen.
But let me draw your attention to the following. Why is recognizing Kristen right to make mistakes you do not recognize this right for me? Did none of you have never thought about – and what it is to bear such a huge burden of responsibility on such delicate and tender 20-year-old shoulders? After looking at her hundreds and thousands of eyes, photo and TV cameras every day. Every step of it, word or deed is immediately available to the general public. She can not afford a lot of things that make millions of people every day. And that you absolutely do not care.
Further, even more interesting. Let’s imagine that their relationship with Rob for a long time at an impasse. Yeah, maybe 2-3 years ago there was a youthful love. But she was gone, but the real love of an adult and has not appeared. What do they do? They are actors, so continue to play its role not only in the movies but in real life. And just out of respect to you – his fans around the world.
But Kristen – no winding mechanical doll, a living person. Yes, and there is no law that would oblige partners to become partners in the stage of life. Moreover, the film ends sooner or later. And so it happened. What is it to blame?
In the four years that it literally forcibly pushed into the arms of another, if not the worst, man? And she, as she could tolerate it? And quite well coped with this difficult role. But what to do next? Break off relations – that’s the only way. He suffered.
And now the important thing you Bonnie missed. You forgot about men. “Assigning” a Kristen you have forgotten that we are men, too, look at her. You have not thought about our feelings. But we also need their own princess (Snow White, Bella) … and we see her in Kristen. We look at it, and looking for someone in real life. And what we see today?
Hundreds and thousands of our sweet, gentle and beautiful ladies just trampled on Kristen Stewart. A huge wave of hatred and anger, just covered, and sank it. But it’s not Kristen you trample. You trampled into the dirt and rushite our hopes and dreams of a beautiful princess who is waiting somewhere in the wonderful prince. And how can we live with it? What do you appeal in this case all deserve. And whether or not for the sake of these “ladies” to go to the exploits and accomplishments? Endure hardship, pain and deprivation? Probably not.
Therefore, for the sake of our love for you, for your performance, and our hopes and dreams, stop trample and humiliate Kristen. Leave us a little bit of faith in the fairy tale and the beautiful princess. Then each of us – men – will seek and find their Snow White. And it had never been let go, “… till death do us part”. But they will live happily ever after.

Destiny

Posted at 7:01 AM on August 1, 2012

Why are people saying it’s ok to cheat? For the woman: if your man cheated on you for no reason and you were so deeply in love with him after four years. And he cheated on you. Would you want people to support him? I think not. I damn sure wouldn’t. I will support rob and whatever he decides to do. Sure what Kristen did was just a mistake, everyone makes mistakes. But it’s not okay to cheat! I admit people shouldn’t be hating on her so much. But she also doesn’t deserve to be off the hook. I support Robert! The one that was hurt out of all of this. Everyone wants to defend Kristen but she’s not the victim in this situation. But most importantly blame RUPERT! He’s like twice her age and married! Come on!

Destiny

Posted at 6:52 AM on August 1, 2012

All these comments are very extreme. I think what Kristen did should get noticed. It should go unpunished. She deserves some sort of consequence like every other cheating Hollywood star. Does she deserved to be bashed and criticized so extremely? No. The only reason why everyone’s mad at her is because she cheated for no reason. Robs a gentlemen. Why should he have to go through heart break about Kristen cheating on him, when just a while ago she accused him of cheating on her! The difference is her cheating was real. Rob bought her a big diamond ring just because she accused him of cheating! Messed up! Kind of hypocritical to me.

oo mon khin

Posted at 6:33 AM on August 1, 2012

Our Kristen never fake a thing.
She never said that she is perfect. She said that she’s rebellious and not perfect and not pretty.
She just want to be Kristen Stewart.
She said that she always did what she wanted to do.She said that she’s boring as her life is easy.So she just messed up the things. That’s all.
You haters better shut the f*** up!
her True Fans always support her…..
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH,KRISTEN!!!!!!

Ronnie

Posted at 7:22 AM on August 1, 2012

i agree wiv u. i love Kristen and i always will :D

Anya

Posted at 9:21 AM on August 1, 2012

Learn basic rules of English grammar.
Then I hope you take a good look at your principles in life.
I feel sorry for whichever guy marries you..
I am sure sure he will be proud to have a wife who supports adultery/cheating.

viva

Posted at 6:16 AM on August 1, 2012

Would be great if everyone who knows some dirt about all these so called “reporters” “news hosts” “experts” “bloggers” etc would spread it over internet, twitter and so on. Let them taste their own “medicine”.
There is a VERY BIG difference between just reporting confirmed news and trashing about people.
Shadenfreude is shame. And a sin! As big as adultery!
But a young girl has the strength to admit her mistake.
The others (reporters, bloggers) are making mistakes over and over again and are proud of it.
Shame on you!

oo mon khin

Posted at 6:15 AM on August 1, 2012

You all are so cruel. Why did you only blame on Kristen? Kristen’s just 22.
Angelina Jolie destroyed Jennifer Aniston’s relationship with Brad Pitt in 2005 I think. At that time she is in her 30s….
Did Liberty Ross get divorced from Rupert? Nooo….,At least they didn’t end their
marriage. Hollywood is so familiar to these things.
As I said, I love her so much. I’ll always support her.I love her talent, her beauty, her unique style and her being different from other youngsters.
I Love Kristen So Much….