Justin Bieber: ‘I Love Being A Big Brother’

Tue, July 31, 2012 6:57pm EDT by 9 Comments
GSI

The ‘Boyfriend’ singer makes sure to spend a lot of time with his younger siblings, and he even took to Twitter to declare his love for his little brother and sister! How sweet!

Justin Bieber is not only an A-list pop star, he’s also a devoted big bro! The heartthrob was spotted leaving King’s Fish House in Calabasas, Calif. with his dad Jeremey and two half-siblings, Jaxon and Jazmyn on July 30.

The next day, he sent out a ridiculously cute tweet:

“putting jaxo and jazzy to sleep for their nap. they are the cutest kids ever. love being their big bro. ‘goodnight justin’ its 11:30am. :)”

It looks like the Biebs enjoys nap time just as much as they do!

Isn’t that adorable HollyMoms?

– Christina Stiehl

More Justin Bieber news:

1. Selena Gomez In Love With Another Justin
  2. Justin Bieber Roots For Olympic Medal Swimmer Missy Franklin
  3. Justin Bieber: ‘I’m A Butt Guy’

jazmyn bieber

Posted at 6:26 AM on August 2, 2012

you no what do not ever talk about my brother because i am his sister jazmyn bieber

chanel

Posted at 3:23 PM on August 2, 2012

justin is amazing brother. I also love justin and selena together. They both compliment each other. they have the most romantic relaltionship ever. justin and his sibling are amazing together. i love seeing them together playing and along with there dad to. Wow wonder what jaxon is going to be like when he grows up. hope justin and selena end up together for a long time. and hopefully in the future they get engaged but there engagement is a long one. hope they last forever and hope they never break up. they are so cute together and hopefully they last a long time. I adore there chemistry and there trip around the world. when they just start smiing and laughing when they look at each other.

jazmyn bieber

Posted at 9:20 PM on August 2, 2012

yes he is he is my brother

Bob Richardson

Posted at 9:18 AM on August 1, 2012

Dad looks buff and swell with his tatts, wife-beater and touque.

Alex

Posted at 10:19 PM on July 31, 2012

I think it was sweet when Selena Gomez met Justin’ HUGE FAMILY. I love Jelena. They’re my top favorite celebrity couple, next to Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler. Love them all. <3.

chanel

Posted at 12:21 PM on August 1, 2012

me to. love how justin spend time with his family and still have time for selena. such amazing guy who always put his family first. Selena must still be so in love with justin for him to such a family guy.

jazmyn bieber

Posted at 6:25 AM on August 2, 2012

well he is my brother so ha do not talk about him like thar

Chanel

Posted at 7:33 PM on July 31, 2012

Aww so cute with his sibling. So sweet with them. Justin and his family are so cute together. Love how Selena and Justin are so in love with his family.

Alex