When ‘Glee’ returns for its fourth season Sept. 13, no couple will be safe! Find out what’s in store for the McKinley High kids, as well as the show’s new crop of graduates.
I know I’ve said it before, but I couldn’t be happier that Glee creator Ryan Murphy finally joined Twitter. Not only did he give us our first look at Lea Michele and Kate Hudson on the NYADA set, but he also fielded fan questions July 31, revealing some pretty major spoilers from the upcoming season! Read on if you dare…
1. Ryan says he’s really excited about an episode titled “The Break-Up.” More bad news for Finn (Cory Monteith) and Rachel?
2. The first performance will be Adele‘s “Chasing Pavements.” (Kind of a downer, but I’m sure it will sound great, whoever sings it.)
3. There’s a good chance we’ll meet Blaine’s (Darren Criss) mom, and Ryan knows exactly who he wants to play her: Catherine Zeta-Jones! (Let’s just hope he doesn’t waste her like he did Gloria Estefan. Seriously, I still can’t believe he didn’t have her sing.)
4. Sam (Chord Overstreet) will definitely have a new girlfriend in season four, much to the chagrin of “Samcedes” fans… whoever they are.
5. We will see LOTS of Brittany (Heather Morris) in season four. According to Ryan, she’s been “killing it” in the first four episodes.
6. There will be a two-part Thanksgiving episode. I’m not excited, but I’m definitely hungry.
Gleeks, what do you make of Ryan’s spoiler rampage? Which couple will be calling it quits in ‘The Break-Up?’ Who will be Sam’s rebound girl? And who do YOU think should play Blaine’s mom? Drop me a comment with your hopes and predictions for season four!
— Andy Swift
More Glee Scoop: