Robert Pattinson Stressed Over Promoting ‘Breaking Dawn’ With Kristen Stewart — Report

Mon, July 30, 2012 10:51am EST by 11 Comments
FameFlynet

Amelie

Posted at 12:18 PM on July 31, 2012

Rob should not show up to the premiere, if he doesn’ want to. I know I wouldn’t if it was me. Or, he should come with the most beautiful girl on his arm. The Twilight franchise should hang it up–this series has ended badly in the public’s eyes, and will be a sad, sad occasion.

lalainegillustrations

Posted at 3:34 AM on July 31, 2012

All because Kristen isn’t using her brain.

d.harris

Posted at 2:32 PM on July 30, 2012

i wonder what nikki reed will say about all of these.

aja

Posted at 12:58 PM on July 30, 2012

if they broke up which they did i think and still did breaking dawn it would just be wrong!!!!!!111

Pearly shells

Posted at 11:40 AM on July 30, 2012

I think if these two promote Breaking Dawn Part 2 together and Kristen gets mobbed, Rob’s got to protect her. I mean, if any fan would throw anything on her, it would be natural if Rob protects him. After all, he has to be a gentlemen. So sad I’m still hoping these two get back together for real. But hey, I believe they haven’t been broken.

Lala

Posted at 11:35 AM on July 30, 2012

I don’t get it. He’s already said that he won’t be at many of the promos for breaking dawn. That he would be filming and that kristen and taylor would do most of them. Just like with new moon when kristen and taylor went around the world without rob cause he was filming lol. Where do u ppl get these “sources” from? I bet a homeless guy could be a “source” lol

Anon

Posted at 11:23 AM on July 30, 2012

When you are the last to know like rob, you would feel like she just drive a stake to your heart, in his case not just friends and family but everyone in the whole world knows it too , and that’s the worst feeling, he is very vulnerable right now , if I where him, I would never come out of my room for at least a month until everyone forgot

nina

Posted at 11:08 AM on July 30, 2012

to julia: your acting like she killed someone

julia

Posted at 11:50 AM on July 30, 2012

No, not me, the twicrazies. Have you read the hate towards this girl? It’s unbelievable.

julia

Posted at 10:55 AM on July 30, 2012

Keep these two away from each other. No need to do joint press, the twilighters will go see the movie.

This girl shouldn’t even do the promotional tours, the Rob fans now have a reason to hate her and are coming up with all sorts of combination of names to call her. No need to put her in the public eye to be ridiculed by the public and media. She will be called names, screamed at, some of the hard core fans are referring to her as Kslut and a slew of other names. No need to have her do any press. Keep her locked up, say she’s in rehab for emotional problems, or just say it’s not safe for her.

angels

Posted at 11:38 AM on July 30, 2012

u all need to get a live u all wouldnt know who rob was if it wasnt for twilight and kristen wantin him in the bloody films