Kristen Stewart & Rupert Sanders In Never-Before-Seen Cheating Pics

Mon, July 30, 2012 1:15pm EST by 111 Comments
Courtesy of Universal

HollywoodLife.com is absolutely shocked with these new pics of Kristen and Rupert from their July 17 cheating-fest all over LA. Rupert is all over her and they look really into each other!

Kristen Stewart is such a cheater! These new pics are even worse than the initial pics that Us Weekly obtained when they uncovered Kristen and Rupert Sanders‘ affair. In these never-before-seen pics, Kristen and Rupert are smiling, hugging, and all over each other!

These new pics show how Kristen and Rupert spent quite a bit of time at the lookout point near the famous Hollywood sign. Kristen is dressed down in sweats and red converse sneakers. It appears that she looks relaxed and happy to be with Rupert. Plus, Rupert has his hands all over Kristen, these must be heartbreaking for Rob to look at.

Meanwhile, we told you that Rupert’s wife Liberty Ross is forgiving him and trying to work out the marriage. Kristen and Rob on the other hand, have moved out of the LA home they shared together.

— Chloe Melas

Click here for more ENTV videos

More Rob & Kristen:

1. Robert Pattinson Is ‘Angry & Embarrassed’ Over Kristen Stewart Cheating
  2. Kristen Stewart — First Pic After Her Affair With Rupert Sanders Revealed
  3. Kristen Stewart’s Broad Daylight Hookup Means She Wanted To Get Caught, Say Experts

Dhannte

Posted at 8:14 PM on July 31, 2012

Search: explain Breaking Dawn ending for the REAL truth about all of this, Ladies… KRISTEN isn’t to blame, it’s STEPHENIE MEYER and the irresponsible, negligent handlers of her precious saga…

baby

Posted at 6:13 PM on July 31, 2012

EVERY time rob was talking about or with kristen he makes fun of her at front of everyone watching,He never defends her,thats not the kind of love that makes the girl feel safe,and yes I agree with shilla he is a selfish bastard that sit there and listen to Kristen haters when drinking with his friens, wow what a man.He just throw her to the wolfs and turned his back.WHAT KIND OF LOVE IS THAT!!!

Laffy Taffy

Posted at 5:38 PM on July 31, 2012

Truth is you do not cheat if EVERYTHING is WONDERFUL. Neither of them seemed to be happy since there are rumors both of them cheating. Get over it & root for your Olympic team. So much MORE IMPORTANT than this ridiculousness. Girls gymnastics ROCK!!!!!

Shilla

Posted at 4:29 PM on July 31, 2012

I dont’ think Kristen cheated with that dude, I think she doesn’t know how else to tell Rob to stay away from him. Rob wasn’t exciting for her anymore and she is only 22. Rob is so self centered that couldn’t appriciate Kristen any more and was taking her as granted. He is still doing the same, he is a selfish bastard that sit there and listen to Kristen haters when drinking with his friens, wow what a man!

Nats

Posted at 3:17 PM on July 31, 2012

αททyツRK♥ (@Loves_Twilight look the pics of us weekly you loser she is a b&tch she was kissing this guy!!!!

JANCAPRI

Posted at 2:32 PM on July 31, 2012

ROBSTEN TO RUPSTEN :p

JANCAPRI

Posted at 2:29 PM on July 31, 2012

ROBSTEN TO RUPTEN :p

Lana E. Cress

Posted at 3:22 PM on July 31, 2012

or maybe, ROBSTEN to KRIPURT

αททyツRK♥ (@Loves_Twilight)

Posted at 1:44 PM on July 31, 2012

for god sake. this is a picture of kristen and rupert on set. he’s the diector, he needs to give her freaking directions on stuff. otherwise how would she know what to freaking do. oh yeah, her face lookes like she’s seriously in love with him? didnt think so too. you dont have the right to judge her. or the rights to wish her to death. you dont know what she’s going through right now. alot of the pictures look fake and when the hell did she release a public apology? to who? all these sources that claim they have all these information and crap? i cant believe the sort of things they say, just to earn some more money. there are real people and fans behind all this. and the pictures that they claim they were making out, get better people to photoshop them, because they seriously look fake. she’s smiling at someone and they’re making out? wow, they have a lot of affairs to report everyday then.

spacegirl

Posted at 1:00 PM on July 31, 2012

this one goes for krisbian to death. ummm! in what world you living in? they are making out not just because of this pic u are sany’n no. it’s because of other pictures that are on the web. there are a lot of pic with them both hugging and kissing.. come on.

For Rob

Posted at 12:41 PM on July 31, 2012

@PrayInFaith: Today, forgive those that have hurt you & forgive yourself so that you can walk in victory.

Gina

Posted at 12:38 PM on July 31, 2012

I feel for the wife and children. Both Kristen and Rupert are disgusting..

homewreckingslut

Posted at 12:49 PM on July 31, 2012

so true

maria

Posted at 8:17 AM on July 31, 2012

somos seres humanos y aveces nos equivocamos pero no por eso temos que jusgar las acciones de Kristen .todos cometemos erros en nuetra vida ay que dejarlos y que lo resuelvan de la mejor manera posible yo los quiero a los dos asi que todo mi respaldo para la pareja Robsten.

KRISBIAN TO DEATH

Posted at 8:13 AM on July 31, 2012

OMFG what’s wrong with you guys?! You guys see a picture.. SO WHAT?! I don’t know what you guys are seeing but I simply see a picture of Rupert and Kristen. They are not making out or having sex. Only Kristen and Rupert know what happened. So you don’t have the right to judge Kristen or to say Kristen is a cheater. Now it’s all Kristen fault. You all are hating orn Kristen. But you guys are so stupid to think that Rupert cheated on his wife and childeren too IF this rumor is true. Because a producer who knows Kristen and Rupert and who was on the set of Snow White & The Huntsman, ( @GiovanniAgnelli on twitter) says there was no sexual relationship between them.

Miller

Posted at 6:45 AM on July 31, 2012

I am by no means a fan of Kristen Stewart, in fact I have just realized that she really is dating this Robert, before, I always thought they appeared together to sell more Twilight. Going straight to my point, the nasty comments I’ve seen about her are petrifying. Nobody has any right to judge Rupert, Kristen or anyone else involved in this mess simply because it is not any of our business. No one but them really knows the real story, the actual truth. I was moved to comment on this simply because years ago, I went through a similar situation. My wife and I were 5 yrs. in our relationship, and things were not good at all. We had a lot of problems, financial and personal, until things just started falling apart and I wanted to forget everything, all our problems, depression, the stress. I just wanted to escape you know? So I cheated. No affair, just a one night stand. And you know what? To this day, I still am disgusted with my actions, but I’ve accepted my wrong doings, and thankfully my wife of 10 yrs. now also has. It was never easy at first, but we talked, agreed to couples counseling. It was a painfully slow process. No one expected me to do something like that, not even myself, because I knew I wasn’t that kind of person. But I did it anyway, and there was no going back. This caused temporary (but felt so permanent) rift between my family and I. My siblings couldn’t even look at me. Now we have worked things out, and took a lot of time, earning back her trust, love and honesty between us. My wife & I have three children now, and we’re proud to say we are happily married. Sometimes, we do things in life that surprise others, and even ourselves, good or bad. Those times were the worst I’ve went through. Definitely, the darkest chapter of my life. But now I’ve accepted my mistakes, learned from them, a promised to myself and to everyone I loved and loved me in return, that I would not do something like that ever again. So please, do not judge anyone you do not know, because we don’t know what they were going through, before and after that specific situation.

Melody

Posted at 8:18 AM on July 31, 2012

i am totally agree with you!

me:P

Posted at 9:02 AM on July 31, 2012

Rupert Sanders is reportedly making a documentary on ‘fan reactions’. I think it’s all a set up and they’re all in on it
Tweet: So Rupert said via e-mail that everything was a lie & Rob and Kris laughed about it.

Debbie

Posted at 9:07 AM on July 31, 2012

Delusional, much?

Stella

Posted at 9:17 AM on July 31, 2012

Miller, I am so very glad that you guys worked so hard to get thru this!

Leatrice1

Posted at 11:40 PM on July 31, 2012

Amen Miller. I agree that no one knows what you are capable of until it happens. Big surprise to yourself sometime. I wish Rob and Kristen all the best. Perhaps the best way to find true love is to see it drifting away. May they find themselves and the best of each other through this maze of confusion. Everyone else should just back off and get a life. Twi-hard Fan!

Dylan

Posted at 6:38 AM on July 31, 2012

Embrace reality – KStew is a dirty cheater.

Lena

Posted at 6:17 AM on July 31, 2012

Kristen will burn in hell .Who supports her, too

Ash

Posted at 6:44 AM on July 31, 2012

Burn in hell? That’s a very degrading comment. You don’t know the girl personally, or what the whole story. And it’s none of the public’s business either. You have no right to judge anybody if you don’t even know the real story. Even I wouldn’t wish my worst enemy to ‘burn in hell’. Please think about what you are writing as it can hurt people, directly or in directly.

Robert

Posted at 6:56 AM on July 31, 2012

Burn in hell is harsh but, what story is there not to know? She cheated. Ask any woman how they feel about cheating and you’ll see why there’s an outrage.

LittleMo

Posted at 8:40 AM on July 31, 2012

How dare you? Save your venom for the 41-year-old married man. He’s the one who said “I do.” Kristen had been friendly with a young man from the time she was 13 until she met Rob – when she was still only 17 years old!!! If you count Michael Aragano -that 1st young man – Rob is only Kristen’s 2nd serious relationship of her ENTIRE LIFE!!! Everyone deserves a 2nd chance and no one, including someone as hurt as Rob is right now, should ever be so unrelentingly unforgiving. This was a one-time thing, there was no sex. EVERBODY deserves a 2nd chance, From another perspective, Rob was very friendly with Emily de Ravine (spelling of name???) during and after filming “Remember Me” and that upset Kristen but Rob never scaled back that friendship. No matter how innocent it was or how silly he thought Kristen for minding if it meant something to her, he should have scaled back the contact. We have ALL done things that we know we shouldn’t have and wish we hadn’t. Some of us have gotten caught and some of us haven’t but NONE of us are completely innocent. Kristen certainly DOES NOT deserve the way she has been demonized over this. We hurt the ones we love but, by the same reasoning if you truly have the love for another person, you forgive those hurts. After the anger and the pain subsides,I hope Rob sees that. Although, like everyone else, I dont’ know this couple personally, I think they’re 2 sincere young people.. .

Kay

Posted at 9:29 AM on July 31, 2012

EVERYONE is entiltled to their opinion, just like you. No matter what way you spin it, of all the guys she could have cheated with, SHE chose the married 41 yr old as much as he chose her! It would have been a completely different story if it had been a single guy she chose to get involved with. At 22, yes, she is still young but not too young to know the consequences of her actions. Obviously, he knew he was married but so did she. If she felt neglected in her relationship then she could have ended it then pursued a relationship with someone else that made her happy. She chose to hook up with the 41 yr old married man. She could have simply said ‘sorry no,your married’ but she didn’t did she? She wanted to have her cake and eat it and is only sorry because she got caught.

Laffy Taffy

Posted at 5:25 PM on July 31, 2012

“Burn in hell.” Really what are you 12? LOL Seriously Lena you want to condemn everyone’s souls to purgatory because they do not agree with you? Apparently you are not mentally stable. I bet you kiss Rob’s photo nightly.

tinnaz

Posted at 4:29 AM on July 31, 2012

yeah my idea is same as Irea…
pOOr kris :-&

Irea

Posted at 4:04 AM on July 31, 2012

I never liked Kristen. Now I hate it

Jaei

Posted at 12:42 AM on July 31, 2012

This is getting way ridiculous. Just saw another article that they’re both having a custody battle with their dog. I mean talk about laughable. I don’t know, I am a big Robsten fan, but now I’m getting to be more of a non-believer. I remembered reading a few weeks ago about a couple Robsten sites going to close down all of a sudden and I didn’t know why. And then a few weeks after that announcement was the cheating scandal. Everyone in LA knows that paps gets tipped usually by PR, if they want their particular celeb to be photographed. I feel this seems to be more and more planned.

Shekelcy

Posted at 12:14 AM on July 31, 2012

This is Shekelcy again everybody saying Kristen is a home wrecker. I dont think so because he descided to cheat to he messed up his marriage.

Twigranny

Posted at 11:20 PM on July 30, 2012

My first reaction was shock and horror: KStew a home wrecker. Then I gave the story a good think. Then I went on line to look at the interior of a Mini Cooper. They have bucket seats and a console. They are the size of a sardine can. A person would have to be a human pretzel to make out in one of these cars, and the freelance photographers know her car. The more i think about it, the more implausible the story becomes. C’mon Kris and Rob, get over this “whatever it was.” I am, personally, hoping it was just publicity and they really will live happily ever after – with or without each other.

kena

Posted at 4:04 AM on July 31, 2012

you’re right kristen is young and yes she has made ​​a mistake but everyone deserves a second chance

Dawn

Posted at 10:42 PM on July 30, 2012

These types of things are a part of every relationship. The marriages that have lasted 50 years have worked through these types of things many times over and still prevailed. That is a strong true relationship. Not the fickle kind the young ones have and go through marriage after marriage. Poeple make mistakes that they regret. A True Partner supports thier other half and helps then learn from their mistakes. The best advise my Grandmother ever gave me. I live by it to this day.

judy

Posted at 9:57 PM on July 30, 2012

An old man can m’arry a young girl, a black wealthy beautiful stays with an common American, even a rat can fall in love with a cat, so every bottle has its suitable lid, I am Candyee, a young beauty, 30 years old. Once, I a feel Life so lonely. I am rich but still s’ingle, later on, I am on ( == BlackWhitePlanet– c 0 /m ==), met many good guys and beauties, they also want to find true love. Now I have found my l’ove , so I recommend it to you, I hope everyone can find their best l’ove.Goodluck.==(( βlαckwhitеPlanet.СòM)—-==

Cat

Posted at 8:23 PM on July 30, 2012

Hey, dunno why you guys haven’t picked up on this tweet by Jenn Hoffman who got kicked out of Chateau Marmont last year for tweeting about Robert Pattinson getting cozy with another woman. It’s still on her twitter page posted on July 26. To be honest, I reckon the whole thing is a set up to get out of the relationship and cause a bit of publicity storm. Go out with a bang as such.

walkigdork

Posted at 8:50 PM on July 30, 2012

Cat –

Give the Twi-twit conspiracy theories a rest. This was no set up or PR stunt. This could potentially negatively affect the revenue for the Breaking Dawn release – and ensuing DVD sales for the entire franchise. You people look ridiculous posting these silly far-reaching excuses.

Embrace reality – KStew is a dirty cheater. Period.

thatone434

Posted at 7:35 PM on July 30, 2012

That chick was dating a guy before that sissy vamp. She cheated on her old boyfriend to be with the sissy vamp.

Guest

Posted at 8:36 AM on July 31, 2012

Screw you stupid dont refer to him as a sissy vamp because she turned ou to be just another hollywood skank!