Kristen Stewart & Rupert Sanders In Never-Before-Seen Cheating Pics

Mon, July 30, 2012 1:15pm EDT by 111 Comments
Courtesy of Universal

HollywoodLife.com is absolutely shocked with these new pics of Kristen and Rupert from their July 17 cheating-fest all over LA. Rupert is all over her and they look really into each other!

Kristen Stewart is such a cheater! These new pics are even worse than the initial pics that Us Weekly obtained when they uncovered Kristen and Rupert Sanders‘ affair. In these never-before-seen pics, Kristen and Rupert are smiling, hugging, and all over each other!

These new pics show how Kristen and Rupert spent quite a bit of time at the lookout point near the famous Hollywood sign. Kristen is dressed down in sweats and red converse sneakers. It appears that she looks relaxed and happy to be with Rupert. Plus, Rupert has his hands all over Kristen, these must be heartbreaking for Rob to look at.

Meanwhile, we told you that Rupert’s wife Liberty Ross is forgiving him and trying to work out the marriage. Kristen and Rob on the other hand, have moved out of the LA home they shared together.

— Chloe Melas

Click here for more ENTV videos

More Rob & Kristen:

1. Robert Pattinson Is ‘Angry & Embarrassed’ Over Kristen Stewart Cheating
  2. Kristen Stewart — First Pic After Her Affair With Rupert Sanders Revealed
  3. Kristen Stewart’s Broad Daylight Hookup Means She Wanted To Get Caught, Say Experts

moon

Posted at 7:18 PM on July 30, 2012

i think rob & krist should get back together, THEN Rob can do the same thing to kristen, rob should hook up with some hot chick, so kristen can feel what he felt when she cheated

Vero

Posted at 6:06 PM on July 30, 2012

These are not new…

so

Posted at 7:26 PM on July 30, 2012

at last someone with some reason i saw them last week

jaded angel

Posted at 5:56 PM on July 30, 2012

and if that was rob with another grl doing what she did with rupert,you all would be bashing him senseless.face it,she cheated.not the first time either.
so stop trying to make excuses.and hell no that does not count as ‘just standing beside the opposite sex’. thats what she does with taylor.for those of you who think this,when you stood beside the opposite sex,were you both hugging,grinding against each other intamately??
have to give you robstens one thing,you won’t go down without a fight.but sadly,it’s not your fight.so plz just shut up.you all sound rediculous defending someone who cheats.face it,robsten is done and over with.

twigirl

Posted at 5:33 PM on July 30, 2012

Is it just me: In all the outdoorpics she is just smiling in those they hug. In all the carpics there is just one pic with liplock, the others in the car where he kisses “other’ bodyparts. Not that many pics since we were told they were making out for hours. I think there is something missing. In the large pics outside Kristen did not look that happy. When they were making out for hours and driving around for hours why is there no video. Maybe because a video would be maybe would show us what really happened. A camera of a papz takes about 8o pics a minute. So I doubt the makeoutsession what the papz called it, lasted so long. We would have more pics.

m

Posted at 5:42 PM on July 30, 2012

theres 50 diff ones all over the web. how many more do you want? of course there’s a video there always is. her PR is of course shelling out BIG bucks to get it thrown out she needs to keep at least some fans.

jules

Posted at 7:17 PM on July 30, 2012

I agree, there is only one pic with lip lock which does not correlate with “marathon make out session”. I think there is some major truth stretching going on. If you really look at the pictures Kristen is not looking at him at all, she appears uncomfortable and she is not the one reaching at him and pawing him. I see NO evidence that she is “swept up in the moment”. They take total advantage of the fact you cannot see whats going on, but I highly doubt it’s kissing her entire body!! Perhaps that is why she moves it out of the car–to keep him off of her. I bet the louse has been pursuing her hard, using the tortured romantic card. He probably begged her to come “talk”–hell maybe he even tipped the Paparazzi to come take the pics. Maybe he got a cut?? Maybe he used his experience and her innocence to drive a wedge between her and Rob and thus an opening for himself. He probably has been crying on her shoulder about his loveless marriage and whining about how infatuated he is with her. –this is typical of someone much older using their experience to manipulate and pressure a younger person. I believe these pics are about Ruperts obsession and her being YOUNG and not aware enought to tell him to F off. Kristen deserves the benefit of the doubt — I have seen pics of her and Rob, and how they look at each other—that is MUTUAL adoration—This is not mutual, and I do not see any of the look and body language she has for Rob. THey have an easy, sweet, soul connection—stop trying to screw it up PAPS! As Kristen said F..U..Paps, I only hope Rob see’s through this BS –yes be upset with her bad decision—She should NEVER have gone there without protection anyway–he could have raped her and they would still be saying –look she’s loving it. Kristen made a stupid mistake—-she should never trust anyone. Too many people stood to gain from this.

Lulilly

Posted at 7:36 PM on July 30, 2012

You need a nap and some meds. Please…

Sarah

Posted at 4:06 PM on July 30, 2012

Just want to say that the ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ movie was the worst thing I had ever seen in my life!!

Nana

Posted at 3:51 PM on July 30, 2012

This presstour is going to be sooooo awkward !!

TwiMomOC Fan

Posted at 3:35 PM on July 30, 2012

LOL those of you who think it was staged are hilarious. She admitted it, he admitted it. It’s sad but it happened… get over it and move on.

Dawn

Posted at 3:41 PM on July 30, 2012

Nobody in a million years would have believed any of this if there weren’t photos and public apologies from both of them. Would you have belived it?

Not surprised

Posted at 2:13 PM on July 30, 2012

OMG…. people didn’t see the pics on the US Weekly link?!!! I’m totally shocked by this but this won’t affect me from watching her movies and the final installment of Twilight….. she messed up as a person but as an actress I love her and RPattz

Dawn

Posted at 2:06 PM on July 30, 2012

If you look at all the photos together on US weekly’s website it plays out like a short film. It’s all so staged people. You can tell somebody is probably there directing them and taking the photos. When people really cheat in Hollywood you don’t get 20 photos of them in broad daylight near the Hollywood sign. She’s also clutching Rob’s hat the whole time and they both looked at the camera multiple times. The hat is a deliborate prop along with the Hollywood sign. Rob may have been there and directed the whole thing. Hence his hat and the Hollywood sign was their way of saying it’s fake like everything in Hollywood. Crucify me if you want but it makes sense. It’s all too over the top. Real Hollywood scandals are covered up not laid out infront of the world like a bad movie script. I have reserved judgement on Rob and Kristen because I believe they had a reason to do this. I’m not sure what, a private wedding maybe or a documentary. I just don’t know but I’m waiting it out. For anyone who can’t see this is all staged, I’d like to meet you so I can hit you in the head with a tack hammer. Rob did say they were working on a script together and would like to work together again. This scandal is there next project together. Don’t hate them yet people. Don’t give into the rumors.

Ponders

Posted at 2:20 PM on July 30, 2012

Somethings I agree with….. Why would she of all people be caught in DAYLIGHT cheating, when she goes to great lengths to safe-guard her Robsten relationship?…. She is staring directly @ the camera…If she staged this she should not have used a MARRIED MAN with CHILDREN….. Something here doesn’t add up…. all involved parties have gone MIA…. something’s fishy here….Time will tell

Dawn

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 30, 2012

If you’re going to fake soemthing like this why not make it as horrible for people to believe as you can. Liberty probably was in on it and the kids probably think daddy was just shooting a movie.

Katia

Posted at 2:28 PM on July 30, 2012

The photographer already said he was at least 2.5 miles away. Papparazzi cameras are really good at being zoomed in and change of quality. She had just came from the gym when this hapened

Cedric

Posted at 4:20 PM on July 30, 2012

Rob is in London and he is in a pub with Tom Sturridge. The two cheaters Kristen and Rupert Sanders are the only ones missing. Liberty Ross threw a party at her house in LA on Saturday, July 28 and her husband wasn’t invited. bit.ly/QNYzx4

Cathy Cook

Posted at 3:49 PM on July 30, 2012

An interesting theory, only time will tell!

Robsten is unbreakable!!

Posted at 4:19 PM on July 30, 2012

I was thinking the same thing the whole time while watching the pictures b`cause they seems so fake they both are directly looking at cameras and not stoping maybe i can take this crap from rupert that he got into it so much that he just ignore the papps but c`mon kristen!! no way in hell she can do something as stupid like that she has been hiding her relationship with rob from last 4 years and she is so experience in it and yet she got carried away with rupert when he isn`t even one percent charming like rob it`s all fake totally fake only any retard could believe on this crap and publicity stunt.

kate

Posted at 4:24 PM on July 30, 2012

dear delusional, overinvested moron aka robsten is unbreakable SHE ADMITTED IT. The photos in the car are even worse, with her cupping his face as they kiss – that’s a romantic gesture. And his face in her cleavage?? UMM HELLO. I can’t believe this even needs to be clarified.

LMAO

Posted at 7:31 PM on July 30, 2012

so robsten is a publicity stunt i guess.

to dawn

Posted at 5:43 PM on July 30, 2012

What are you, 12?

jaded angel

Posted at 5:59 PM on July 30, 2012

poor dawn,u r so delusional.but if you need to believe that to keep you going…….

Dawn

Posted at 8:44 PM on July 30, 2012

I’m just pointing out what I saw when I looked at those photos. RIght before Ted Casablanca left eonline he said that the bd part 2 promo tour would be no walk on the beach. Then two weeks before this all happened he leaves eonoine. Then he tweets “everything ur reading about robsten right now is staged.” Shortly after that hr tweeted ” Robsten’s been through enough and they’re not perfect. That’s why I love them. They know exactly what they’re doing.” I believe his tweets because he new ahead of time somehting was about to happen. I never cared if they were dating in the first place and if she was dumb enough to cheat in broad daylight then she’s a fool. There is so much hurt out there because of this. I was trying help people see another view of all this that might be less painful to deal with right now until we know more. Trust me I’ve been biting my tungue about Kristen. I do think this was staged. When your insticts tell you something is wrong it probably is. I majored in psychology in college and took some courses in criminal profiling. I know how to tell when something is faked or staged. I can tell you if you look at all the photos on US weekly that Kristen and Rupert are both interacting with someone else there that is out of view. There is one photo in particular when Rupert is looking away from Kristen and laughing at someone. It’s not hard to figure out. I really don’t care how this figures out. Twilight fans didn’t deserve this and maybe neither did Rob. The only thing I want now is the truth and I don’t think it’s out there yet. Somebody tarnished twilight and hurt people and that sucks. My kids are now a sleep so I’m going to go sex up my amazing hubby! I’m just a concerned fan and not a dilusional nutbag. I just wanted twilight to end on november and fade peacefully into history but somebody ruined that.

Lulilly

Posted at 7:38 PM on July 30, 2012

You just need to touch down in reality. It is painless really…trust the nice doctors… Ha

wow

Posted at 1:59 PM on July 30, 2012

If you really in London, and again with friends and not to solve its three-year relationship, hmm, how simple. Just run away from the problem. Seriously guy, he loves a woman?

Kay

Posted at 6:53 PM on July 30, 2012

Geez talk about deflecting the blame!! It’s not his problem to solve, it’s hers. If I were him I’d want to go as fast and as far away as possible as well.

peace for Kristen

Posted at 1:48 PM on July 30, 2012

Robert has a lot of friends around him and constantly on the phone,(Perry, Woodward,CC,and what we know, who else? Why Kristen would not have male friends around? Recall that Reese even gifts in public? It may not be easy relationship with Rob, just my opinion.

wicka

Posted at 1:38 PM on July 30, 2012

FOR ROB JUST CLOSE UR EYES & DON’T SEE THIS PIC AGAIN.

Nayla

Posted at 1:32 PM on July 30, 2012

Lol rob is not worried about this. He was spotted in london yesterday by a couple of ppl..its all over twitter and they said he had his bushy beard look, was with his friends and he looked fine. They were all yelling at him from a balcony and everything. Hes not laying down in bed crying over this girl believe it or not.

Nayla

Posted at 1:34 PM on July 30, 2012

He was walking down brick lane btw

sintex

Posted at 3:27 PM on July 30, 2012

Could you put the link of this new posted on twitter? Many thanks

kate

Posted at 1:28 PM on July 30, 2012

team Kristen

Posted at 1:28 PM on July 30, 2012

Kristen will muse for many men, for many artists source of inspiration. This does not mean that when someone hugs or kisses with him end up in bed.This did not happen.Is beautiful and great actress. Kristen i believe what he says it is true.

RSRS

Posted at 1:56 PM on July 30, 2012

LOL
Rupert earned money thanks to her. Its obvious that hes deduced paparazzi to the place of shootings.
This asexual untalented maiden is hardly necessary to somebody else except krisbians and odd fellow Pattinson

Linda

Posted at 1:25 PM on July 30, 2012

Guys she CHEATED and the photos is on the US Weekly link they posted at the end of the article. Why would anyone cheat on rob pattinson! he is gorgeous!

rock21

Posted at 1:24 PM on July 30, 2012

If you wann a see this photos go to google images type in kristen and rupert cheating pictures and you would see kristen been all kissy and huggy with him.

brooke

Posted at 1:24 PM on July 30, 2012

I expected them to be dry humping each other with all the hype this story was getting. It’s really not that bad, Rob go get your girl back

Gool

Posted at 1:24 PM on July 30, 2012

SO I am guessing this article is about the new article Us Weekly just posted, and the only new photo is another photo of her getting out of the car. You tried though!

aly

Posted at 1:26 PM on July 30, 2012

Click on us weekly at the bottom of the atlrticle. It’s highlighted in pink

kate

Posted at 1:23 PM on July 30, 2012

MINOR?? I’m sorry but if that was MY MAN and he had some girl grinding herself into him like that, I would have a SERIOUS problem with it.

märta

Posted at 1:21 PM on July 30, 2012

to those who can’t understand where the photos is: press the word “pics” in the sentence “these new pics”

Gool

Posted at 1:43 PM on July 30, 2012

They aren’t new pics though!

ROBSTENFOREVER -_-

Posted at 1:13 PM on July 30, 2012

…..And where are these photos at???
HL the only way I will believe this story is if I see photos I have never seen before?!

Hollywood Life is trying to keep this story going.

Posted at 1:17 PM on July 30, 2012

They are trying to make things sound worse than they are, and keep this what would be a minor story going. Adding fuel to fire.

Boring

Posted at 1:12 PM on July 30, 2012

Sorry but those are boring other then the hugging one and one where she is leaning over she looks board and is in deep thought.

What?

Posted at 1:07 PM on July 30, 2012

Um…when did standing beside start being considered to be cheating.

jessica

Posted at 1:12 PM on July 30, 2012

For real

i know right?

Posted at 1:18 PM on July 30, 2012

if standing by the opposite gender is cheating then i have been cheating for years!

tammy

Posted at 1:26 PM on July 30, 2012

Aha ikr

yulia

Posted at 12:57 PM on July 30, 2012

ЗАТКНИТЕСЬ УЖЕ, ЗАДОЛБАЛИ УЖЕ ПЕРЕСТАНЬТЕ НЕСТИ БРЕД. ПОЛНОЕ ФУФЛО

Новости Блога (@Kiss8911)

Posted at 4:19 PM on July 30, 2012

All the photos not new we saw them… Fans and readers are tired of your lying papers. Give us the truth and we have loved hollywoodlife. But not now. You are bad : /