Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Reconciliation: Chances Are ‘Slim To None’

Mon, July 30, 2012 7:28pm EST by 117 Comments

isitall

Posted at 8:50 AM on September 5, 2012

Take her back Rob. Lots of people (Men & Woman) make mistakes. What seperates a True and Lasting Love from an infatuation is the ability to learn from the mistake. You, Rob (with your views on Fidelity) may just be more mature than Kristen. She appears to be (from what I have read about her) emotionally immature and wasn’t able to make the choice or even understand the difference between Love for you and Infatuation for Ruport. The question of the milenia is will she learn something from this. If she does, you end up with the perfect life mate. If she doesn’t, you’ve lost a few more years. That’s a gamble I would take any day. The news media publish photos of you and Kristen and ask the public to determine if she looks like she is in love (with you). I look at the photos of her and Ruport and she doesn’t look very happy in those photos either. I’m guessing she was thinking about you when she was with him and I also think she was trying not to ruin a working relation ship with Ruport while trying to figure a way out. I guess she should’nt have gotten herself into the situation to begin with, but that goes back to emotional maturity. I’ve learned to read people fairly well in my life time, I think the last time I made a mistake about some one, I was 10 yo. That was 50 years ago.
If you are as emotionally mature as you seem to be, TAKE HER BACK. You have so much to gain.

Laura

Posted at 1:00 PM on August 23, 2012

I wish they would get back together. I know how hard it can all be, & especially if you’re famous then that’s got to be harder… She did wrong, yes. But look at her, she’s so hurt. She knows she did wrong. She’s smoking & drinking Red Bull & shit. She has hit rock-bottom & if I was her, I would be begging for Rob back. Which seems to be what she’s trying to do. They should work it out. Even go for counseling if they have to!!! Yes, cheating in a relationship is the worst thing, but things can be worked out & they should try to do that. I wish they would, cuz it honestly hurts me to see how much she’s hurting cuz I know what that’s like. (Except opposite effect, I wasn’t the one that had cheated, my bf did.) But I know how that feeling is when you Love someone so much.

Chanyu

Posted at 10:18 AM on August 23, 2012

I was shocked that how kristen can be so mean…..cheap,and betrayer…but now m feeling gud 2 see robert …is happy ….

Samuelle 40

Posted at 5:54 PM on August 13, 2012

Kristen need not worry about Rob saying anything about her in any of the interviews that’s not his way.When he has made up his mind I am sure he will meet and speak to her and not have his comments made in the press or Internet,they will be private one to one.I just hope he takes no notice of anyone else ie friends family and film studio they all have a vested interest in him protection their view and money .Its only a decision he can make himself in his time.I would love to see him turn up at his New York after party with Kristen on his arm and give her some PDA in front of Press and state they would be engaged married and pregnant by the new year tongue in cheek he is good at these sort of comments.The New Year is six months away and if they haven’t sorted their feelings out by then for one another and it isn’t working a dignified joint statement can be made.At least they will know they tried by doing it their way.Just hope all the ugly rumours that are coming out of the woodwork regarding both of them would cease,would guess 100 percent of them untrue,however the longer this goes on the more money papers and mags will make at their expense over their heart ache.I dont condone what Kristen has done but feel they did have great connection together which could be worth saving.

Marcia

Posted at 11:05 PM on August 11, 2012

Since Kristen alledgedly wrote an ” I am sorry letter” to Liberty, my questions is…where is Rupert’s letter to Rob?? Doesn’t this warrant a letter or acknowledgement to Rob, from Rupert that at least acknowledges his misbehavior (understatement) to Rob and apologize????Doesn’t Rob get an apology letter from that man. He certainly deserves one.

Mary NJ - Fan but You are to Young to give up on Kristen

Posted at 7:06 PM on August 10, 2012

Forgive, Kristen she did nothing that was not done before in Hollywood. Look into your life and review any of the mistakes that you have made that only you know about are you going to crucify her for this man kissing her.
Robert you and Kristen are two people who definitely belong together. Kristen was seduced by a dirty old man. This person knew exactly what he was attempting to do with her, had no respect for her, his wife or his children. I believe the rumor of KStewart was working to bring you RPattinson in on the second sequel of the Huntsman but this guy proposition her. In addition, by KStewart being younger she fell for his lies.
Robert, you should listen to your heart and forgive her, and take her back. As for these so-called friends who are telling you the opposite, it is not his or her life; they are not much of friends to you Robert being who you are to these people, who are secretly jealous, of your relationship with Kristin Stewart, and what is more interesting is that they are the ones who seriously want to occupy your time to keep you away from Kristen, whom you honestly love. They are the ones who want to be in the place where KStewart is with you. Take Kristen Stewart back into your life, I am extremely sure this was a very well learned lesson; you cannot trust those who come making unusually promises bearing false gifts at what cost to you and your relationship with Kristin. This was done on with deliberation, to break the two of you up. You should do not give them the satisfaction of what they want. So, look deep inside your heart, and you consider what the two of you had, you can get past this Kristin is the girl for you, and this is not Twilight. You are both living in the real world you both share the same heart. You can get past this, and you will be happy. Live your Life Robert and Kristin Pattinson. You can go forward with your original plans you did make for your life together. Ignore all the negativity around you. People are jealous of real true and young love. Prove them wrong. Take back your love in your life and live your lives together.

meilin

Posted at 10:09 AM on August 13, 2012

I second emotion,, im so glad there are person like u who can clearly see the truth…

Guene

Posted at 11:38 PM on August 5, 2012

Love Is Patient Poem

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast,
it is not proud. It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily agered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. . . .

And now these three remain:
faith, hope and love.

But the greatest of these is love.

I just don’t know anymore, and to be honest I’m so sad and tired of second guessing what they will do, I had great love for them both, I have kept up with them from the beginning, I just can’t understand why she did this, I don’t think we ever will. I wish they would go back together and so everyone that they still love each other, and that things will work out, I know we all do but it’s really up to Rob isn’t it, I hope he’s the man I think he is, God bless you both.