Jane By Design spoilers, Jane By Design finale, Jane By Design summer finale, Jane By Design Billy Jane

‘Jane By Design’ Summer Finale: Billy’s Decision & 5 More Spoilers

Mon, July 30, 2012 1:04pm EDT by 74 Comments

Nasra

Posted at 2:53 AM on August 15, 2012

Yes I think that Jean should be with Billy there a cute cuple and makes isms eil should hook up with India so that they can make a team to goangainst gray?!? I think zoey should still be in the picture so we can se her feark out!!!and at the end somthing happens and Jane and billy break up shocking ending Thank You For your time I Love you Jane by design LOVE THIS SHOW AND bill I love you

Kim

Posted at 2:57 PM on August 14, 2012

I love this show…please conyinue with season 2!!!

Kim

Posted at 2:58 PM on August 14, 2012

*continue

monet

Posted at 2:44 AM on August 14, 2012

Jane and billy all the way…….seriously they belong. This is the way it should b

jewuel

Posted at 2:42 AM on August 14, 2012

Please let billy finally choose jane. It is killing me just let it happen they just belong togethet. Billy and zoey should break up

jackie

Posted at 3:29 PM on August 13, 2012

Jane And Nick Definitely go together. I think the problem with billy and jane going out would be that if they breakup they are not ganna be friends again so i vot for JANE AND NICK <3!!

salti

Posted at 8:58 AM on August 13, 2012

I wish jane choose billy…..i love them together ..

Nene

Posted at 8:46 PM on August 11, 2012

I dont want Gray to find out about Jane’s little secret!!!!:)
And ii hope Billy chooses Janey bcuz they are perfect for eachother!!!💙

emma

Posted at 6:19 AM on August 11, 2012

there has to be a second season they left so many questions to be answered. i think jane and billy need to see other people but still have their strong chemistry because it makes it more interesting!
i love this show

Mary Beth Graafsma

Posted at 8:22 PM on August 6, 2012

I absolutely LOVE this show! It’s a great plot that totally captivates my attention. It’s fun loving with a little bit of drama but not too much. There definitely needs to be a second season and I think that everyone else who enjoys this show would also agree. Though the end of the summer finale looks like it’s over, I’d still say it’s a cliffhanger and there definitely needs to be some answers to questions. The winter finale ended with Billy realizing he has feelings for Jane and the summer finale ended with Jane realizing she has feelings for Billy. The show definitely needs to continue to get their timing right. To be honest, I love stories involving romance that is really drawn out because you never know what might happen. I think until that happens, Jane and BIlly both need someone else to be with. I don’t know about anyone else but I kinda like Jane and Nick together and as of last seen, they are both single. Really rooting for second season! :)

lily

Posted at 2:13 AM on August 6, 2012

i love this show! but….. i think it needs a second season fast. Jane and Billy would be perfect for eachother on the other hand, i mean think about it who nknows Jane better than Billy and i doubt billy has anyone else who is as close to him as Jane. i also feel that Jane could find a way to sneek past the truth with grey… but, Grey should know the truth and i think Grey should stilll be happy and have no other choice then to keep her i mean she has done so much :)

emma

Posted at 11:31 PM on August 4, 2012

i dont think jane ad billy should go out, jane and eli for the win, sorry to all the jane and billy fans, but they just dont seem to have the romantic chemistry

HandaKyrie Shepard

Posted at 3:17 AM on August 2, 2012

i would just like to know when to expect the next season to premier. i am a huge fan of this show, and its really the only one i watch on ABC family, since this rest of the shows on that network are complete garbage.

secondly, i believe it will take time for Billy and Jane to gravitate towards eachother because they have been friends for so long and dont want to risk that friendship. i would very much like to see them get together in the end though. they truly are perfect for eachother.

thirdly, i think that after the ending of this past episode, there really is no way that Jane can hide her secret from Grey. Both of Jane’s worlds’ have collided and i don’t think she has a way out of this conundrum. since Jeremy is starting his own line, i believe he will try to convince Jane to work for him, since i dont think Grey will keep her under employment once she finds out the truth about Jane’s age and falsified documentation.

please let me know when you plan on premiering the next season, it would be greatly apprieciated!

Fabiola

Posted at 11:20 AM on August 1, 2012

I think Jane should give a second chance to Eli because it’s not yet the time for her to be with Billy. She can’t try to lie to Gray that way she will still work for Donevan . India pick her team soJane has a chance to be fired. Donevan can choose her instead of India beacause Gray Saw how brillante she was. This show MUST to continue ! I’m sooooooo fan!

Jessica

Posted at 11:08 PM on July 31, 2012

I am so mad words cannot describe. Zoe(y) – however you want to spell it – does not deserve to be with BIlly because she is a jealous beyotch. I cannot believe that Billy and Zoe(y) hooked up – at Jane’s house, no less – at the party and I was fuming when I heard this.

The only happy thing was that Ben and Rita got back together – was that incredibly romantic or what?

I know that Billy and Jane probably aren’t going to get together for a while but it still makes me mad that I am going to have to wait for-freaking-ever to watch the fall/winter premiere and all the teasers and commercials and twisting what actually happens. I hope that they don’t redo what happened at the beginning of this season where they both blow it off – or at least BIlly does – I think they both need to talk about their feelings – sorry if I am venting – and accept how they feel.

Now onto Jeremy and India, I don’t really mind them being together because Jane isn’t going to be with Jeremy but I am not a big fan of India – is anyone really – but nothing I can do here.

The main thing I am mad about is the whole Billy and Jane fiasco. You knew what she was going to tell him and then he had to freaking ruin it all by telling her what happened. Stupid Billy . . . God, I hate my life.

I was hoping that when he would put the “glass” slipper on her stupid, annoying, nosy foot that it wouldn’t fit. But no. It had to fit. Really? Cant she and Jane be two different sizes? Apparently not. *sigh*

But the only thing that did give me hope with all this Billy and Jane nonsense/crap was when he looked back at her when Zoe(y) and he (Billy) walked away and he turned around and looked at her.

At least I have some hope that they will get together. I know they will. The best friends normally win right? (Well, except for Twilight, but whatever.)

God, I am rambling.

Birdie

Posted at 10:11 PM on July 31, 2012

I am soooo mad!! I can’t believe that Billy didn’t go for Jane. They are really meant for each other… I like Zoe but I just think janes better. and then billy and zoe did something together… Omg. I’m just maddddddd. When is there more episodes!

nikki

Posted at 1:20 PM on July 31, 2012

I think that billy will choose jane bc his already made the decision when lulu made him choose in an earlier episiode.And billy loves jane & unlike nick who kissed lulu when he was with jane and i dont think billy would do that to jane, there great for each other im all for Billy&Jane cant wait to see tonights episiode so exicied!!!!!!!

jasmine

Posted at 10:37 AM on July 31, 2012

Billy and jane they were made for each other. So please have it be Billy and Jane.

Mary

Posted at 5:17 AM on July 31, 2012

Sorry but I didn’t end my phrase below. If Billy picks Zoe I want Eli to find ot about Jane’s age so they can remain friends. Better Jane should get back with Nick. They seem kind of into each other now.
But all of this is just my opinion. :)

Mary

Posted at 5:14 AM on July 31, 2012

I think Jane should be with Billy but not NOW. This show is interesting and special because is different from the others. What makes it different it’s Billy and Jane’s amazing friendship. If they will get together the ahow will probably end and if it doesn’t end it will be kinda boring. We need more drama. Even if I don’t really like Zoe I think she’s the best choice.. For now, just if there will be another season. If not I totally prefer Jane and Billy. They are cute.
And about Jane’s job, I don’t want Gray to find out that she’s lying because then it will be the same situation as I explained about Billy and Jane. But if Billy picks

kath

Posted at 1:01 AM on July 31, 2012

i would love for jane and eli to be together. they make a beautiful couple!:D

emma

Posted at 11:38 PM on August 4, 2012

thank you finaly some1 thats team eli, yes friends can go out, but billy i thik should be friend zoned with NO ay of gettig out, eli for the win

Holly

Posted at 12:58 AM on July 31, 2012

No to Billy & Jane! Eli & Jane! Grey and Eli, after their shock that Jane is so young, are amazed at her abilities and keep her at Donovan & Decker!

Sparklyswift13

Posted at 11:07 PM on July 30, 2012

Best show ever. It is addicting. I have been slightly dissapointed in the the last few episodes. I wanted more Jane and Billy progress. Instead they went backwards. I really think this show needs and deserves a second season. Also, I love Ben and Rita. Happy they get a good ending.,, and I also really like Jeremy, mole or not.

itsme82

Posted at 9:02 PM on August 13, 2012

this was the second season…

Megan

Posted at 11:03 PM on July 30, 2012

How was that a spoiler???

Jessica

Posted at 11:10 PM on July 31, 2012

Wasn’t it saying exactly what happened? Didn’t we just watch everything they just said?

Stephanie Galindo

Posted at 10:44 PM on July 30, 2012

I Want Jane And Billy To Finally Be A Couple(:

siwar

Posted at 5:39 PM on July 30, 2012

1.Billy always choose jane finally and he will this time too but i dont want them to be together as a boy and girl friend . i want them to stay best friends 2.I dont want Gray figure out jane’s little secret because it would be the end of jane and it would be boring .