Jane By Design spoilers, Jane By Design finale, Jane By Design summer finale, Jane By Design Billy Jane

‘Jane By Design’ Summer Finale: Billy’s Decision & 5 More Spoilers

Mon, July 30, 2012 1:04pm EST by 74 Comments

keke

Posted at 3:54 AM on June 28, 2014

we really need Jane by design its inspiring to follow your heart and everything you need to do to have your dream come true ….. Jane by design is a fabulous show its relateful and true and funny surprising …… we need an explanation on why Jane by design didn’t keep going….. y’all didn’t think of how we would have felt if it was gone. Jane by design has lots of fans and think of how we feel about this….. its not fair!!!

bianca

Posted at 7:05 PM on June 2, 2014

We want season 2…pls pls pls pls…ive spent countless sleepless nights just to watch this show Jane by design…pls pls pls…

Laura

Posted at 9:21 AM on February 19, 2014

You need another season to answer everything. Yes Billy and Jane! I think she should tell Grae as well its about time the secret surfaced or at least in the middle of the season. Please bring it back!!!

kim

Posted at 10:48 PM on January 22, 2014

need another season

Erika

Posted at 10:40 AM on January 18, 2014

Need another season. I loved that show. Billy and Jane need to become a couple!

lisa

Posted at 2:27 PM on January 10, 2014

ALL I REALLY WANT IS A GOOD END:)

Roni

Posted at 10:47 PM on September 15, 2013

I think billy and Jane are cute together and should go out and I want Jane by design to come back.

Tina Previti

Posted at 6:33 PM on September 10, 2013

I loved this show. They should put it back on air!!!!!!!

chyanne

Posted at 2:37 AM on July 31, 2013

how can they just take it out of the air we don’t need bunheads or Melissa and joey u cant just leave us out on a cliff hanger u need to bring it back it is a good show and bunheads and Melissa and joey r not as good bring It back can we do a vote or something plzzz

leanna

Posted at 8:06 PM on July 24, 2013

bring back jane by design now

Taylor

Posted at 8:31 AM on July 19, 2013

India and Eli weren’t such a big deal to me because its not the important thing. All anyone really cares about is if Billy picks Jane, which he better. I hope Ben and Rita stay together because they are adorable. I honestly won’t thing Jane will get fired, but we’ll see!

Vencislava

Posted at 2:03 PM on July 14, 2013

I want Billy to choose Jane!! I want season 2!! Please, come back Jane by Design!! Please!!!!! I’d give anything to get it back! :(

jaqueen law

Posted at 10:02 AM on July 7, 2013

I would lke to see jane on season 2,that’s i really want to see them again.fast fast i’can’t waiting now!!!

Mary

Posted at 4:45 PM on May 30, 2013

plssssssssssss we need season 2 (( that’s not fair……………………….