‘Big Ang’ Recap: Ang Buys A Condo She Can’t Afford

Mon, July 30, 2012 1:13am EST by 9 Comments
Courtesy of VH1

No one does Florida like big Ang! Her money management skills, however, could probably use some work.

Big Ang is a classy lady, and because all classy ladies need classy condos overlooking the beach, Ang took her girls down to Florida on the July 29 episode of Big Ang to make a major purchase. Ignoring a few minor details — for example, it’s entirely possibly Ang has no more money — she signed for a $285,000 pad. I guess it’s not that surprising, considering she said her philosophy towards money is: “I don’t want to save money. Why, so I can die with money in the bank? I’d rather spend it all.”

And spend she did, racking up an $11,000 hotel room bill after a wild night of drinking, dancing — and, of course, degradation. Linda had an especially good time at Ang’s soiree, with Patron as her poison of choice. (Ang described Linda as being “out of her f***ing mind” when she drinks Patron, and that’s definitely how it went down this week.)

Ang also got a surprise visit from Neil — you know, the husband she sometimes remembers she has — and she couldn’t have been any less excited to see him. Like, I’m pretty sure she physically shivered after he hugged her. Lil Jen, meanwhile, couldn’t stop drooling over Neil, commenting on how “hot” he’s gotten. It was gross.

What was your favorite part of this week’s episode? Drop me a comment with your thoughts!

— Andy Swift

More Big Ang Coverage:

1. ‘Big Ang’ Recap: Sandy, 65, Breaks Her Arm During A Sexy Jacuzzi Party
  2. ‘Big Ang’ Recap: Ang Learns She Could ‘Drop Dead’ At Any Moment
  3. ‘Big Ang’ Series Premiere Recap: Ang Remembers She Has A Husband

robert magda

Posted at 11:02 AM on October 15, 2012

nice post dude good pics of place and nice information related to the post
i like you post.

Anders

Posted at 5:53 PM on August 20, 2012

Probably going to be the weirdest comment you get…how can I find out where she got that dress she’s wearing on the boat?!? The purple, white and green Pucci -looking print dress. Is there a source to find out what people are wearing on tv?

Hell has frozen over, people!

Posted at 1:05 PM on July 30, 2012

She needs to clean the gian coke boogers out of her nose. I’ve seen 3 episodes where they were clearly present in scenes. Throw in the erratic behavior and you have a functioning junkie, on reality tv, no one cares. Maybe the producers should take their eyes off the two floatation devices attached to her chest, and at the very least, have her clean the evidence from her nose before filming. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel!?!

Joe

Posted at 9:41 PM on August 7, 2012

Why are we so mean and hateful to one another. What has she ever done to you.

Perk

Posted at 6:52 AM on July 30, 2012

I agree with you both. Who in the hell gives a 80 year old a reality show on vh1. She looks and sounds like a dude. Her puppy is cuter then her. They should of gave him a show. I rather watch that. I don’t watch her show but I didn’t watch Mob Wives. Well at lest we know if she falls off the boat she won’t drown. How nasty are those things. :-)

Andy Swift

Posted at 8:53 AM on July 30, 2012

Haha, I never thought of Ang’s boobs as flotation devices before. Thanks for opening my mind.

mvk

Posted at 2:31 AM on July 30, 2012

what a waste of space.

simon

Posted at 1:19 AM on July 30, 2012

she is gross, I can’t believe I am even bothering to say that.

walkigdork