Moving Truck At Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Home

Sun, July 29, 2012 8:24am EST by 110 Comments

Glitter

Posted at 6:56 PM on July 29, 2012

Seriously though, Rob could do so much better than Kristen. He should have an affair with Sanders wife. That woman is way hotter than Kristen and her pot belly, buck teeth, thin hair, and horse chin. I don’t know why America is so in love with this girl, she can’t act either. In all of her movies I see, no character / voice / personality adjustment, just the same drab horse face. She isn’t an actress, she is just a girl that some people think is cute and can read line… I said “read”, not deliver.

Sarah

Posted at 12:50 PM on July 29, 2012

I just want to give Kristen a big hug i feel soo bad for her! this must be soo hard.. i know her and Rob are going to get back together they were ment for each other.

D

Posted at 9:42 PM on July 29, 2012

STFU already! Rob is hurt worry about him not the stupid slut!

freedom

Posted at 12:24 PM on July 29, 2012

The open relationship of Robsten wasn’t working. It burnt out, just three months short of its deadline of BD2. No love was there, just a hollow shell. After Bd2 we will find out all of the answers. Peace to Liberty, her children and to Rob and Kristen. Take care.

lolo

Posted at 12:22 PM on July 29, 2012

excuse me it’s rob and kris

lolo

Posted at 12:20 PM on July 29, 2012

it’s really over?omg!!!i love and kris and i’m so sad for them?

Caitlyn

Posted at 12:08 PM on July 29, 2012

photoshopped!! ROBSTEN FOREVER

may

Posted at 12:22 PM on July 29, 2012

SHE took the easy way out. SHE cheated. SHE’S hooking up with other people and SHE was caught. Robsten is done accept it. I’m sad too but denying everything is only gonna make things harder in the end.

Tstar118

Posted at 12:02 PM on July 29, 2012

Here is something else, you think the moving trucks are all props? Here is hoping that you are right. Bc this is going To give everyone that false hope.

mag

Posted at 11:41 AM on July 29, 2012

Being Kristen, neohlížím with Mr. Pattinson, I think Kristen just helped him again. It has lots of friends around me, Perry, Woodword, C hmmm. And another and another. Would you ladies, next to Rob and his friends with sms always have? I hope that Kristen will be all right, she loves acting and is a great actress. Love and support Kristen.

Anon

Posted at 11:39 AM on July 29, 2012

Okay so since everyone is now shipping rob with someone else…I ship him with that girl from transformers…she’s a model…and British…and I think her and rob would look cute together idk why she came to my mind…

Monica

Posted at 11:32 AM on July 29, 2012

I think you are absolutely right!!

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 11:30 AM on July 29, 2012

The attitude of Rob is the best, is a discreet man in his private life, and due to lack of discretion now the planet knows something private and sensitive of his life, in a very colloquial way, was exhibited, it is best to let many, many months and regain his life work of preventing any unpleasant encounter or emotional blackmail that is given to occur in these such regrettable casesI wish Rob before you act you consult experts in the different areas of legal, moral, or emotional to avoid any problems the situation so difficult; We are with you Rob.

onoiork

Posted at 11:55 AM on July 29, 2012

I agree ” We are with you Rob “.
Fighting !! n’ Move on .

rachael

Posted at 11:27 AM on July 29, 2012

these pictures are so fake it’s unreal! the pictures of rupert and kristen kissing in her car are not real. look at the mini she is in and then look at her proper mini on google images. it’s completely different. the paint work, the roof, pattern, side mirrors and the fuel door is different. this clearly makes no sense. not a job well done for the person that photoshopped these images.

ocitrus

Posted at 11:22 AM on July 29, 2012

photoshopped!!

onoiork

Posted at 11:13 AM on July 29, 2012

bye…. Robsten.

elle

Posted at 11:07 AM on July 29, 2012

this is sooo photoshopped people how come we have no photos of kristen or rob leaving the house then, the photographers are supposdly camped outdside that house waiting for the million dollar shot of them out in public since we all found out about the cheating,, we would have a photo of them two leaving also!!! pluse lets not forget that there was another photo just two days ago of a white van saying it was at there house too pack up there things so who’s lieing and who’s telling the truth here!! i honstely dont even think rob or kristen have mmoved out since we have zero photos of them leaving that house this is all bull crap!!!!!
unless there really vampires and can fly away without being seen by photographers then this whole moving out rumor is just a rumor people!!!!!! until i have total proff there no longer together i will not belive any more dumb rumors about them!! its annoying

Dawn

Posted at 10:57 AM on July 29, 2012

Thank you HL for deleting my comment. I now think I’m pretty damn close to right and I won’t bring up my thoughts again. I don’t want to ruin anything for them. Let’s not give up on Rob and Kristen and just be patient people. It’s time for the world to chillax about all of this.

Tstar118

Posted at 11:08 AM on July 29, 2012

What was your comment??? If you. Ant post the whole thing, can you give a summary of it? Really curious…

meadowlark

Posted at 11:27 AM on July 29, 2012

How is this for a guess on your deleted comment…..
This is all a set up because you can tell by the pictures that Kristen isn’t even
looking at Sander’s when he is attempting to kiss her (he kisses her shoulder)
and the kiss in the car looks so awkward like their lips are hardly touching.
I think this is all done so that they can create a huge event out of their ‘reunion’
and good press and promo for their last installment of the Twilight Saga.
And …. these two (kristen and robet) are always followed by reporters there is no way either of them would be so
foolish as to be kissing anyone in public , They Don’t Even Kiss Each Other In Public
Kristen has not even admitted to being with Robert publicly. So in my opinion this is just a ploy……to ensure the seats at the theaters will be full.

meadowlark

Posted at 11:36 AM on July 29, 2012

I just thought of something…..
Could it be that they are taking off to get Married
and that is why this is all being staged…..
So they can have some free time away from all the press etc.
Wouldn’t that be cool for them
In any case I
still think they
are together.
and this is a ploy…..

Dawn

Posted at 11:47 AM on July 29, 2012

BINGO! Meadowlark. You just thought right. Atleast that’s what I think. Let’s just be patient.

Tstar118

Posted at 11:58 AM on July 29, 2012

Holy s#@$!!!! Well, like Kristen said on Oprah, rob really likes to shock people….I mean this is kinda reaching, but sounds like something that would give them an out to go do the thang.. So your thinking Rupert was just helping out. “friend” ??? What tipped you off thinking it might. Be that??? And why would HL delete???

Dawn

Posted at 12:33 PM on July 29, 2012

Ted Casablanca’s tweets about the situation and how many wedding rumors there was literally right before this and LIberty Ross’s tweet before she deleted her account. Sometimes something beautiful needs to end so something more beautiful can begin. They had to hurt their fans in order to get the paps off their trail so they can start a married life together. When they gave their awards back to the fans at the teen choice awards I felt something was coming and they didn’t feel good about it and didn’t feel worthy of taking the awards home. Ted did say before he left eonline that the bd part 2 promo tour would be no walk on the beach. He new about it a while ago. Hence his tweet that they know exactly what they’re doing. I could be very wrong but it feels right. Listen to your insticts. When something feels wrong it probably is. I have no doubt Kristen was in that car with Rupert but it was nothing more than a movie to get things rolling, faked. Yes I think Rupert and others helped them.

Jenny

Posted at 11:59 AM on July 29, 2012

Dawn, Hlife, had deleted mind as well. They are deleting long responses.

Jennifer

Posted at 10:50 AM on July 29, 2012

So I guess it’s true – Robert left Kristen , he took the easy way out and not even fight for their love, the love that brought them together in the first place. I’m not defending Kristen’s actions because it really hurt a lot of people most especially Rob. But I feel that Rob gave up easily. Is this because this is a way for him to see and hook-up with other actresses, or singers, or perhaps models because he said it before that him being an actor will allow him to meet girls and date them. I hope he didn’t have any skeletons in his closet while with Kristen because if he did but was lucky enough not to have been caught doing any form of cheating on Kristen, will make him just as guilty as well.

may

Posted at 11:08 AM on July 29, 2012

mariaNNa

Posted at 10:48 AM on July 29, 2012

Katy Perry make your move you

Ewww

Posted at 11:02 AM on July 29, 2012

I am sure she will.
She will strike while he’s vulnerable too.
She’s pretty, and he’s a cutie. But together?! Gross!!
She’s too wild.

Roni

Posted at 1:06 PM on July 29, 2012

Yeah–I don’t see this happening. They seem like total opposites. Kristen blended in, Katy stands out. Um…not sure this is the type of gal he wants…

Nicky Q

Posted at 10:47 AM on July 29, 2012

Just wondering,how awkward will it be for them at the Breaking Dawn 2 premiere?

AMANDA

Posted at 10:46 AM on July 29, 2012

YAAAAY Now Rob and Katy can hookup! She waited and waited for years now it’s her chance. She always had a thing for Rob :)

Michelle

Posted at 10:45 AM on July 29, 2012

If my boyfriend cheated on me and if I really loved him, I’d want to forgive him. I probably would do that.

But I’d want some time away from him.

Honestly, I’d be heartbroken if the person I loved had an affair behind my back.

Cheating is cheating. It’s wrong. It’s as simple as that.

What I’m waiting for is an actual interview in which Kristen tells the truth. I’m not believing anything I read online or in magazines.

crizo

Posted at 10:44 AM on July 29, 2012

maybe they are inside that moving-truck and you all missed stupids.

mindy

Posted at 10:38 AM on July 29, 2012

Nobodys perfect. Ill still be in lines for hours in August for the. Breaking dawn 2.

fm

Posted at 10:35 AM on July 29, 2012

Is it really over for these two ?

karen s

Posted at 10:18 AM on July 29, 2012

The pictures of her and Rob she always looked angry or sad. The picture of her and the director she has an underlying smug smile on her face. I believe that they were both too young for a real committment. They grew up during the Twilight series and spent a lot of time together. However, she being young probably wanted to test other waters.

fm

Posted at 10:40 AM on July 29, 2012

Come on it’s just one day.How about the picture of them inside the cab? the red carpets? And the picture of them in CANNES?