Lamar Odom Confesses To Khloe Kardashian: I’m Not Ready For A Baby

Sun, July 29, 2012 4:30pm EDT by 15 Comments

Khloe reportedly feels like a failure for not being able to get pregnant. The reality star wants a baby so badly, but she’s putting her dreams of having a baby on hold for her husband Lamar’s NBA career. Read on for all the details.

Khloe Kardashian blogged that she was “exploding with joy” over sister Kourtney Kardashian‘s new baby girl. But the birth of little Penelope has only reinforced Khloe’s desire to be a mom — and the fear that it might never happen.

Khloe and husband Lamar Odom have been trying for two years to have a baby, but it seems their dreams might have to be on hold even longer. With Lamar playing for the LA Clippers this NBA season, he wants to focus on his new team.

“[Khloe] and Lamar are taking a break from trying to have a baby while he settles into his new job back in LA,” and insider told In Touch magazine.

“Lamar said that he and Khloe were trying for a baby, but admitted that he’s not ready because he needs to give his all to his game.”

It has been so hard for Khloe to get pregnant, and now the reality star is putting her husband’s career first — and blaming herself.

“Khloe feels like a failure,” the insider said.

Poor Khloe! Hopefully her dreams of having a baby come true soon. What do YOU think HollyMoms?

– Christina Stiehl

More Khloe Kardashian news:

1. Khloe Kardashian: You ‘Used’ Robert Kardashian In Dallas, Now You’re Kicking Him When He’s Down
  2. Get Khloe Kardashian’s Polka Dot Top For Under $40
  3. Kris Jenner Wants Talk Show With Khloe Kardashian

cakes

Posted at 12:39 AM on December 28, 2012

NO U GOT IT WRONG LAMAR ODOM CAN HAVE KIDS ITS POOR KHLOE WHO CAN’T PRODUCE ENOUGH EGGS TO MAKE A BABY. SO DON’T KNOCK LAMAR BEING FIXED CUS I DON’T BELIEVE IT HE LOVES HER TOO MUCH.

nancy

Posted at 10:05 AM on September 12, 2012

I DO feel bad for her as she is the ONLY Kardashian I like! Why is it the ones that will make great moms cannot get pregnant but the ones that don’t get pregnant in a heart beat!! it’s not fair. I feel for ya Khloe and yes you are my only kardashian i like . the others are spoiled rotten self centered snobs (i.e. kim! kris! rob! kourtney! kylie and kendall) . they’re gtetting home schooled cuz they work! well their mother the D.B. should have them not work for 17 magazine and get their “arses” back to school!!! Kris Jenner is a jerk! and i cannot stnad her. i like Khloe and Scott!!! and that’s about it. Lamar is pretty cool too but the rest of them. YUK

dean

Posted at 9:50 PM on September 9, 2012

I think he had a vasectomy before he met Khloe cuz he’s already had kids and is not telling her. Patient confidentiality means no doctor would tell her this either if he did.

Leanne Mehn.

Posted at 10:20 PM on August 18, 2012

Get a life!! You and your family have NO talent!!

Sarah

Posted at 12:39 PM on August 16, 2012

Awesome that there is someone focusing on their family (which is her marriage) first! Way to go Khloe. I have been trying to conceive for 3 years and my baby sister just got pregnant. There is a joy and excitement for family that occurs but also a reminder of what you don’t have. I just pray she keeps working hard on her marriage and not let her family or friends drag her down emotionally because she has not conveived YET!

Big Al

Posted at 3:14 PM on August 11, 2012

A basketball team has 15 players, get my drift ?

virgie

Posted at 10:58 AM on August 5, 2012

Klohe is a woman who knows what she wants and always puts her family first. Her family now is Lamar. She is the only one that knows how to live with dignity and love. You go girl you ROCK>

Leanne

Posted at 4:07 AM on July 30, 2012

Don’t worry khloe it will happen one day you will
become a mummy.my sis in law was trying for
4 years then gave up hope now she is 4 months
gone.so I am sure khloe and Lamar will have there
own baby when the time is right.:-).

Shelly

Posted at 10:01 PM on July 29, 2012

I really think Khloe can’t have kids or it’s super hard for her to get pregnant OR Lamar had a vasectomy and didn’t tell Khloe. Weren’t they trying to get pregnant before which is why she was suppose to be getting some sort of treatments.

Lamar is a professional who has been playing for years, not a rookie just starting out so what is there to concentrate on? Sounds like an excuse to me.

Tina

Posted at 7:14 PM on July 29, 2012

Yeah right, NONE of the gossip from InTouch, Enquirer, or Hollywood Life has been correct concerning the Odoms. They are living and enjoying life. January, LOL unless you’re were the doctor you wouldn’t know. You can believe what you read on Lip site.LOL

Jananay

Posted at 6:58 PM on July 29, 2012

I am pretty sure Lamar had the snip-snip done after his 3rd baby was born. He is just not man enough to tell her the truth. WOuld rather have her feel like a failure..

Tina

Posted at 7:15 PM on July 29, 2012

I see where you get your fake news from.LOL

Morgan

Posted at 6:21 PM on July 29, 2012

Maybe if they stop trying. I don’t know…
We tried for three years to have a baby, and one day we decided to give it a break.
I found out one day I was eight weeks along, and didn’t know it. When the doctor calculated when she thought I conceived it was around the time we decided to stop trying.
I wish them the best.

Morgan

Posted at 6:21 PM on July 29, 2012

By the way my baby is now a four year old about to start pre school, and I have one coming in October.

mztarsha7

Posted at 2:12 AM on July 31, 2012

I think so as well maybe she want it to bad. If she just leave it be and just live life without tring to get a baby thats when it will happen.