Kristen Stewart Moves Out Of Home Once Shared With Robert Pattinson

Sat, July 28, 2012 12:41pm EST by 151 Comments
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Break Up

dinna

Posted at 10:18 PM on August 9, 2012

Regardless of rob forgiving kristen or not, if their love isn’t strong enough to endure a TEST like this one they really didn’t love each other from the start. They need to talk, one on one without anyone around them. True love is very powerful and if that is what they HAVE, they will be fine.

mary

Posted at 4:01 PM on August 8, 2012

she is an idiot!!
this news really drove me crazy!!
what a shame!she doesnt deserve him maybe she will change
I dont know what to say…

carter ancona

Posted at 9:34 AM on August 8, 2012

you people are nuts! She doesn’t deserve ANYTHING! She made her choice and it is not up to him to deal it is up to her to deal with the consequences! You go Rob and do what is best for YOU now.

nita hammond

Posted at 5:46 AM on August 6, 2012

Please get back together.. Maybe, Kristen made a mistake. But it’s normal Rob. You are going to get married ! It was be one in your obstacle.. I’ve already done for all obstacle.. But the problem is How you and kristen can survive for this circumstance.. HOw you and kristen learn to give forgiveness and believe in your love..

Karen

Posted at 4:58 AM on August 6, 2012

Please get back together. You are young and beautiful and a long life is ahead for both of you. Its not fun anymore without you together! I know Kristen is remorseful; she probably wasn’t thinking at the time. She loves you, Rob.

nita hammond

Posted at 2:23 AM on August 1, 2012

Really I hate if they are going to Break up !!
Rob, why you do won’t to give her a second chance ?
Everybody made a mistake, but if you a really loved her,
Why you answer it by emotion ?? Forgive her..
Really I’m so hurt to hear that.. Rob, I wish your come back to your heart, Kristen stewart.

Sylvia V.Haliagic (@silvahaliagic)

Posted at 2:23 PM on July 31, 2012

everyone deserve second chance

carter ancona

Posted at 9:41 AM on August 8, 2012

no they don’t!

bluebird

Posted at 12:36 AM on July 31, 2012

PICTURE OF A CERTIFIED WHORE!….. WHO IS WILLING TO SACRIFICE HER RELATIONSHIP WITH ROBERT PATTINSON…. WHO ADORED AND LOVED HER FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS…..JUST FOR THE SHORT MOMENT OF LUST!!!…. RUPERT SANDERS MADE A NAME IN HOLLYWOOD!!! ….THE ONLY GUY WHO DESTROYED THE GREATEST TANDEM OF ROBERT PATTINSON AND KRISTEN STEWART!!!….WHAT A WASTE!…..JUST TO THINK HE’S A MARRIED MAN AND A FATHER OF 2! ….WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU KRISTEN STEWART!?

Nisheli

Posted at 10:55 AM on July 30, 2012

Hey Robert, Forgive Kristen….. Plzzzzz don’t break up!!! It won’t be any fun without u 2 together !!!

Nicole

Posted at 6:11 AM on July 30, 2012

People make mistakes, nobody is perfect. KStew just happened to make a bad choice, and I agree with allieza, 3 years are a long time and pretty amazing for hollywood stars. With all the gossip and everything else, I would be surprised if ANY couple lasts 1 year. You always see KStew and RPatz on Hollywoodlife and their really romantic moments, which is why I believe that they are going to pull through this. Because this is just another bump on the road and for all we know, this could be as fake as it could get. You never know how much the media will exaggerate to get readers. If this is true, then I feel for Rob, sure what Kristen did was wrong, but like allieza said, what human can make no mistakes?

I hope they will pull through this and still stay together.

allieza

Posted at 12:32 PM on July 29, 2012

guene is right,,
everyone makes a mistake..
yeah,, we can definitely say that its not a little mistake to be forgiven..
but kristen is also a human that make a wrong move..
also i was so disappointed too on what kristen did to robert..
but for us fans.. the only main thing that we can do for them is to pray for their relationship.. 3years Is such an amazing years for them, its such a lost if they gonna waste that memories..
let ROBSTEN continue their fairytale..
but for now,, let us provide ROBERT a time to make things more clear enough for him.. and for KRISTEN to learn her lesson and for her to realize that she cant live her life without ROBERT by her side.

Carleshia

Posted at 12:25 PM on July 29, 2012

Okay . Everyone has there OWN opinion about The situation . But to be honest nobody knows what really happened except for them . We are just going by what we see or hear . to be honest I think they are perfect for each other and everyone makes mistakes but at the end of the day its up to them if they are going to work the problem out . If they are ment to be then they will over come the problem . Rob is just hurt right now and thats understandable . But all that saying “kristen is A cheater” may be true but ya dont know if he cheated on kristen before or not . But I love rob and kristen and hope they can overcome all of this . They have veru strong chemistry . Kristen will just have to give him his space for now and later prove that she doesnt want all of what they had to end

Nikol

Posted at 9:29 AM on July 29, 2012

I strongly believe that this relationship was fake..Now that the twilight is over, and because they want sell their movies, why not to end it in a believable and dramatic way for boosting their movie sale and of course their bank accounts and their cache?

Supermodel Cindy Crawford was married to Richard Geere for years..marketing reason…

If you look Kristen Stewarts photos, who she appears to be devostating and crying the day after the revieling photos, you will notice that she is predenting..

No girl that has cheated (and knows that paparazzi is following her every second of her life) goes out alone in a parking and cryies..Her eyes was not red at all…She was pretending 100%..

Perhaps the teenagers dont want to believe it but this relationship thing was a marketing plan..

theresa

Posted at 12:13 PM on July 29, 2012

wow you nail to the T. this is but all a publicity stunt people just dont believe it. i always knew kristen is not ready to settle down but she still desperately needs the affection she wasnt getting from robert pattinson.

Helena

Posted at 4:44 AM on July 29, 2012

To everyone who says “everyone deserves a second chance”, PLEASE. I’m not even a Kristen fan or even a Twilight fan but we all know this is NOT the first time she cheated. Need I remind you how she cheated on her ex Michael Angarano with Robert? She is a cheater. That’s that. She has this attitude where she thinks she’s all that and she’s not. The only reason why she issued an apology is because she got caught! This is pure PR (take it from someone who has a master’s in PR and works in the business) it was the best thing to do in order to save what’s left of her reputation. Let’s face it, Robert deserves someone better. She is not all that, there’s thousands of other actresses who are better for him. She’s a shameless cheater.

IsMaSw004

Posted at 1:56 AM on July 29, 2012

Okay I have one question why aren’t there pics??… He moved out She moved out but there is no photographic evidence. I know darn well that there are more paparazzi outside of this house than there are Twilight fans… Word is that they have the whole street blocked… With all of this moving around they have been reportedly doing there should be like 2,398,475,624 (I got carried away) pictures…. I know damn well they aren’t that good at hiding. We would have at least gotten some pictures of this white van that has been supposedly sitting outside. And quit it with the damn sources already!!! Give your source a name and maybe I’ll believe it… I’m normally right about things more often than not… and my gut is telling me that something ain’t right.
But if their moving out is true then damn! They’ve got some truly skilled ninja moves!!!

a teen

Posted at 3:07 AM on July 29, 2012

She is not so idiot to wait for the arrival of the paps. She must have left Rob’s house earlier.

Nicole

Posted at 6:15 AM on July 30, 2012

LMAO, I agree… They need to tell us what the hell their sources are. Can’t always believe the media now, can we?

pau

Posted at 1:55 AM on July 29, 2012

this is total BS! no one knows whats going on with rob and kris but just the two of them. these entertainment websites need to stfu!!! give them some space!!!

jayjay

Posted at 1:38 AM on July 29, 2012

My question is how far would it have gone if they hadn’t gotten caught … are they really sorry? Or are they sorry because they got caught…. as soon as the pictures popd up they both gave apoligies …. yeah maybe second chance but robs trust will not be there anymore…. sucks but ones a cheater always a cheater… tsst tsst … shame on you

a teen

Posted at 3:03 AM on July 29, 2012

It’s interesting question, why didn’t they go all the way? They knew there paps since the beginning of the tryst! She is not a shy girl (as we thought), so why did they stop?
Now we can see that it’s not a ‘one time’ thing! Ok, now that they didn’t go all the way. I’m sure that they must have gone all the way in hotel rooms and any other places! Public statement? They afraid of their future(?) carrier. To give her a second chance? Why? It’s not a simple little mistake!

Selina

Posted at 12:30 AM on July 29, 2012

I love Kristen and Rob but, she did the wrong thing….. I mean they’ve been together for three years now and I LOVE Twilight. I regret voting for her in the Teen Choice Award, she look so innocent when she follow Rob foot step and gave the fan their surf board at the TCA….. Imagine how awkward it will be if they both went to the Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiere and meet everyone that they used to work with that think Kristen is a sweet girl who wouldn’t do this kind of thing.

becki

Posted at 12:37 AM on July 29, 2012

she did look that way at theTCA!:( little did we know…

Guene

Posted at 11:41 PM on July 28, 2012

I feel so bad for both of them, sometimes you never know what you have until you lose it, but I’m hoping and praying that Rob will go back to her, sometimes when you love someone you just have to love them enough to forgive and I think she has learned her lesson.

I to am so broken hearted over this whole thing, it’s so sad and so wrong of her to do what she did, but maybe if they work together and if there love is strong enough, Rob will give her a second chance to prove how much she does love him and you what I don’t care what anyone says about her she made a mistake, everyone makes mistakes but everyone should be able to prove they can be forgiven. I hope they get back together, I really do, I’ve watched them from the beginning and I can’t even think about them being apart, so I’ll be praying for you Kristen and you to Rob, Guene

indy

Posted at 11:59 PM on July 28, 2012

I totally agree!! I love Robsten so much, it hurt my heart when I heard the news… like my heart was being pulled out of my chest. Seriously. I hope they make it through and Kristen’s career may not be ruined… :( They are meant to be together!!! I love them FOREVER!

Taylor

Posted at 10:57 PM on July 28, 2012

HL, stop reporting on the issue. You’ve written 50 articles using the same piece of information and you’re intentionally twisting words and making things up to mislead others. STOP IT.

Kristen kissed Rupert and THAT IS IT. These sources are make believe fairies and no one close to Robsten would sell them out. Rob’s street is blocked by the paps. If either of them were moving out, at least one person would have taken a picture of it. NO ONE MOVED OUT.

Everything that Rob and Kristen have “claimed” to have said, false. I repeat, Kristen and Rupert kissed. That is ALL we know. This “Rob was devastated” and “Kristen is sorry” crap is ridiculous. You don’t know how they feel or what they’re doing right now so STOP TRYING. Just leave them alone and let them deal with it, rather than try to make other readers hate them. JFC….

Nick

Posted at 10:39 PM on July 28, 2012

every single artice about these to say: a sorce close to rob, expert said, a sorce close to kristen said, a freind said, and so on more and more people are starting to catch on that not one of them who were involved in this story were metioned in saying anything SO THEREFOR AM NOT BELIEVING SHE CHEATED OR DID NOT CHEAT UNTIL I HEAR IT FROM THEM OUT OF THEIR OWN MOUTH (ONLY LIBRITY SAID SOMETTHING WITH A QUOTE AND A PICTURE)

In Favor Of Celebs Being Treated Like Humans

Posted at 4:03 AM on July 29, 2012

So true! They are humans for god’s sake not some aliens from a parallel universe! How do we know if the paparazzi is right? We should all back off and let them sort it out by themselves. And I love Twilight so I am still gonna watch Breaking Dawn: Part 2. I have waited so long to watch it and I am not going to change my mind just cause of some gossip. Poor celebs. They are humans just like us are they not allowed to make mistakes?

jae

Posted at 4:06 AM on July 29, 2012

nick,kristen did in fact admit to the cheating.she made a public apology.and yes,rob did move out.now she moved out.
are you really going to go down the denial route??…..so sad.

someone

Posted at 10:38 PM on July 28, 2012

every one deserve a second chance she is human after
all

gracy

Posted at 9:43 PM on July 28, 2012

I am just sad this scandal will truly affect BD2..Kristen killed the fans fantasy of Bella and Edward..SANDERS being the “wolf”..cunny wolf he is.

Fiftyshades123

Posted at 8:28 PM on July 28, 2012

Honestly people, I was a real fan of this fairy tale relationship lasting forever, but can you blame Rob if he doesn’t want her back? Be realistic he would find it very hard to trust her, I mean she does tend to get cozy with her co-stars and go out as with Garrett From on the road and all the others she has worked with, I’m sure Rob is wondering now about some of those ‘Mates dates’ now, I know I would be! it would be bad enough having to deal with the humiliation of this person you thought was your morning and night your everything but to have the world knowing all the gory details is one of the most humiliating things I think you would ever have to deal with. My advise would be to move on Rob! You can never change a leopards spots! And To all the wives and partners of Kristen’s future co-stars “lOCK UP YOUR HUSBANDS AND PARTNERS”

gracy

Posted at 9:44 PM on July 28, 2012

right.

Nikki

Posted at 11:44 PM on July 28, 2012

but shes not sexy at all

Sam

Posted at 10:59 PM on July 28, 2012

This was the only time. Kristen would never have done this with anyone else and not said anything about it. I think Rob will forgive her because their love is worth fighting for. So many people say they love each other and don’t really mean it, but you can see that they share a very special relationship and bond that’s stronger than many others. One in a million :’)

becki

Posted at 12:42 AM on July 29, 2012

how do you know? you live with them?

amor

Posted at 2:15 AM on July 29, 2012

agree!

jae

Posted at 3:58 AM on July 29, 2012

and how do u know this was only a one time thing sam??did
u tag along with kristen everyday?? did she confide in u??
just face it,u all thought they had this fairy-tale relaysh and it
ended up that just like me and a lot of othe non obsessive robstens tried to tell u all that u really don’t know anything about what goes on between them.the first thing most of u all did when these pics came out was start in with the whole ‘it
was photo-shopped’ crap.then kristen admitted it was true,she
cheated.and all’s u can do is say ‘oh,rob needs to forgive her and take her back and live a long life together,blah,blah’
don’t u all get it….cheating is cheating.there is no grey area
with cheating.even rob made that comment.so face it,ur robsten fairy tale is over.
so plz stop trying to tell rob what he should do.it’s his dcision alone.

amor

Posted at 8:04 PM on July 28, 2012

even if they break up once or twice if they are really made for each other,they will definitly end up growing old together….that how i view relationships

Ron

Posted at 9:22 PM on July 28, 2012

Or NOT. They were too different. Rob is genuine, Kristen is arrogant and perverted. Just have a look at their attitude at the Cannes Festival. Rob was enthusiastic, polite and amazed. She acted like a spoiled and rude moron. Time for Rob to walk away from this girl. She’s a mess and Robert deserves better (I can tell the difference since I interviewed both of them).

Fiftyshades123

Posted at 9:54 PM on July 28, 2012

Wow this is interesting! Right from the horses mouth so it seems! I am a pretty good judge of character and I have always seen this with her body language toward him and others, my impression of Kristen has always been one of a spoilt little know-it-all, She was very lucky to have Rob who seems such a gentleman, sticking up for her or making excuses for her hideous behavior. I think she is a very calculating nasty young lady, I would love to see her plummet off her pedestal and tack that dirty old kiddy-fiddler Rupert Sanders with her!

indy

Posted at 11:59 PM on July 28, 2012

Exactly! :)

jaded

Posted at 4:02 AM on July 29, 2012

amor,if they were really made for each other as you say,them she would never cheated on rob in the first place.
to me,it just goes to show that she is efinately not ready for a commited relationship let alone marriage.
but,i guess when a person commented and said that you all
would defend kristen no matter what she did,is so true.