Fans' Fury Grows 3 Days After Kristen Stewart Admits To Cheating

Sat, July 28, 2012 1:43pm EST by 107 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cheating

marlene torres

Posted at 7:51 PM on July 28, 2012

I cannot belive what she did u are so feik how can u do that he is married u just broke a family apart u should be envarrasd!!!!!

Tikishia Lumar

Posted at 7:19 PM on July 28, 2012

I am a fan of both Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson, & still am after the so called cheating. Yes she was caught making out with ole dude, but THEY DID NIOT HAVE SEX!!!!!!!!! Get over it already. I understand what happened between her & the SWATH director was a form of cheating, but actors/actresses get paid to make out with other people for a living..Come on let it go already, she is only human & we ALL make mistakes. No one is perfect!

Katie G.

Posted at 7:06 PM on July 28, 2012

:( I feel SOOO disapointed! Why would she do that, couldn’t it be at least someone SINGLE she didn’t only hurt Rob she hurt Ruperts wife & kids!!! she ruined a whole FAMILY..I still wouldn’t want her crying tough cause you know Twiheart!But… :( AHHH Im just CONFUSED! WHY KRISTIE WHYY????

Lizzy

Posted at 6:39 PM on July 28, 2012

the thing that angers me the most about all this is not just the fact she cheated, it’s that she did it with a married man who has children which makes me wonder how i could ever truly respect her again, being a married mum of two myself. I feel really sorry for Rob because he loves her. I think it’s a really stupid thing she’s done and it’s a shame because she’s such a good actress and i enjoy watching her on screen, it really has disappointed me that she’s done this. Whether Rob gives her a second chance is something only he can answer and I’m sending my love to him at what must be one of the most difficult times of his life xx

Jesse Manoogian

Posted at 6:38 PM on July 28, 2012

Let’s not exaggerate! Rob is a twentysomething, not a grown man.

CH

Posted at 1:43 AM on July 29, 2012

Rob is twenty six, and is a grown man. If that’s not grown up than i don’t know what is.

Nicky

Posted at 5:38 PM on July 28, 2012

Kristen is just a young woman who has obviously been flattered by the attentions of the “Boss”, and has been swept up in the non-reality of relationships in the film industry -when will actresses learn that these directors have something to gain from chatting them up and making them comfortable. Just like affairs between co-stars on location, the relationship is not real, you are filming fiction! He is an older man who knew better but it didn’t stop him cultivating her and now watching her life fall apart while he grovels and professes love for his wife and kids. He is the sleaze in this. She is guilty of being young, naive and foolish but needs support not hate. She may indeed have ruined her chances with Rob, but if she had been single this would just be yet another scandal of a married older man using his influence to seduce a younger woman, and her being swept up in the moment. Give her a break. She is already learning a hard lesson from this.
Rupert has managed to make himself newsworthy with this-lets face it who even really knew him before he did this. He’s just another cheating husband, old enough to be her father. He is disgusting!
I am not a huge KS fan but just a woman who thinks her fans need to be fair. You feel betrayed because you love the image of Rob and her being together and in love in “real life” and you feel betrayed, but you should know that Rob is a grown man and can sort out what he wants to do from here on. I doubt it makes him feel any better reading/hearing all the hateful comments.

ange

Posted at 5:14 PM on July 28, 2012

Come on guys im a fan of kristen but what she did was wrong i mean she might be young but thats no excuse for cheating on your bf even if it was a one time thing is still cheatimg i mean i dont think shes that stupid she knew what she was doing she knew he had a family the thing that i dont understand is how can you show your face on the teen choice awards all smiling like you werent hiding a secret because robert and her looked happy to me i thought she was a nice and friendly girl maybe she was before because when she started the first movie she looked sweet,nice,and shy but then started to change alot latetly like she would put the tiniest shorts and then she started to put this see through shirts and i dont know she acts conceited now because money and fame could turn a person like that and i bet shes not excited to promote bd2 because in comic con she looked excited to start and promote the movie and not she dosent want to face anyone.

Tay

Posted at 4:58 PM on July 28, 2012

I wanna be mad at her but I love her so much so I can’t be… I’ll just blame Rupert

MissM

Posted at 4:56 PM on July 28, 2012

Oh my gosh!!! Everyone needs to stop! Kristen was not the only one at fault here! What about the man?! He is 41 years old with a family, he is just as responsible, if not more for the affair. People want to judge Kristen for her mistakes but guess what?! She is human! What she did was wrong and stupid, we all know that, but she is also 22 years old! She is going to mess up more times than this! And not to mention, no one knows the whole story so unless one of the parties involved decides to come out and explain everything in detail, including their feelings, dont judge!!!!

Jenn

Posted at 5:13 PM on July 28, 2012

this is such a BS comment… If this was the first time and she were 16, ok.. but its the SECOND time shes cheated and shes 22! 22 is NOT young.. im 22 and i knew better at 17. She knew what she was doing definitely. In what world is a 22 year old not responsible for her actions?? smh

ME

Posted at 6:50 PM on July 28, 2012

He called her!..All reports say she got a phone call and then she turned the car. He is older. He is her boss (I say ‘is her boss’ as she is signed on for another SWATH). He was manipulating and she didn’t say NO. Now she has lost almost everything and he is sitting pretty, trying to sort it out with his family, with no media at all…even his dad is supporting him. Come on people it’s like the saying says…’to err is human..to forgive devine!’

Cate

Posted at 4:26 PM on July 28, 2012

I think people are being slightly too harsh on Kristen. Fair enough, what she did was stupid, and pretty immiture, as she has someone who loves her alot, which she should have remembered when she got caught in the moment. People make mistakes like this alot, its just a shame the media has gotten to this one and made it ten times worse. I can understand why people are mad and angry, but shouldnt we be leaving it to them to sort out? All this media is making it ten times worse, for Kristen, Rob and Rupert and his family. I hope they can get through this as they were such a lovely couple.

Twi-twits are stupid & crazy

Posted at 4:45 PM on July 28, 2012

Oh shut up.

Getting caught up in the moment is swearing when your fave sports team strikes out as you watch from the stands – it’ NOT cheating on your significant other with a married man w/kids.

The media has not made this worse you twit, they are simply reporting what happened. Stop trying to blame everyone else for your skank starlets actions. She messed up & then she owned up to it AFTER she got caught Who are you to down-play it?

If you really think they should be left to sort thing out then STOP COMMENTING. Otherwise you’re being a silly hypocrite.

vernistene

Posted at 6:54 PM on July 28, 2012

No you need to shut up. Do you not understand thru your apparent stupidity that the media adds on, plays up, and exaggerates almost ever store they write about a celeb. Especially when it is bad news. You are so caught up in thinking people are stupid and crazy for loving twilight you can’t see you are just as over the top on hating all things twi. Yes she messed up and I hope her and Rob find their way thru this come out together, I hate to think otherwise. But the media and idiots like you do make it worst. I hope your significant other is true to you and if not it doesn’t get shouted from the roof tops adding to your pain.

Erick

Posted at 4:18 PM on July 28, 2012

What is Hollywood Life going to do now that there is no RObsten stuff to be feed to the fans that created an image of Kristen and Rob that was not real? Hollywood Life is sad because Robsten kept them in business.

T

Posted at 4:07 PM on July 28, 2012

I have to say she totally fooled me! I looked up to her in every way, dressed like her, wore make-up like her… but the one thing I really looked up to her for was how she kept her relationship low key and private and especially deer. Her relationship with poor Rob seemed to be a pure fairytale, now if you’ll want to see a part of their very pure relationship, you’ll need to watch the Twilight movies again. One of few things I can’t tolerate in a person is HOME-WRECKING and CHEATING!!! Just like the Twilight saga came to an end, so did Robsten!

Kristen, I really, really, REALLY hope that breaking somebody’s heart and ruing a family, was worth it!

Jane

Posted at 4:05 PM on July 28, 2012

Never liked her! I always knew that she’s not worth it! Poor actress, not attractive, hmm wonder how she gets roles in Hollywood ?!?

Elle

Posted at 3:36 PM on July 28, 2012

I was one of Kristen’s fan but what she did was wrong, i know some people makes mistakes but what she did for me is still wrong.She says that she loves Rob, but if she loved Rob, she had not done what she did

Sterling Moore

Posted at 3:31 PM on July 28, 2012

Instead of focusing time on being angry we need to understand why she felt the need to stray.
There is a reason other than it was a “dumb choice.”
Hopefully everyone is mad at this other guy too, because the director was involved as well. She wasn’t alone!
How many celebrities (and even non celebrities) have been busted cheating now? Lots sadly!

Sterling Moore

Posted at 3:36 PM on July 28, 2012

Of course I know she (nor the others involved) will say anything about this. About why she (and the director) felt the need to cheat.
I know a lot want to know where they are, or what they have to say about this. It’s actually probably best they stay on the down low for a while. Let this blow over a little bit.
Everything they will say will get twisted around, and being seen out will get twisted into so many crazy tabloid stories.
Only THEY know what is really going on. Not these “sources” that keep the story going to make money off their hurt.
These “sources” are so made up. I have heard so many different things: he is in London, she is with her parents, he is wanting to talk to this other guy, and now he is in Canada.
They are just keeping what was probably something small into something big.

Twi-twits are stupid & crazy

Posted at 4:23 PM on July 28, 2012

Cheating on your boyfriend w/a married man w/kids isn’t “SMALL”.

Stop blaming the media for KStew’s infidelity.

You look foolish.

Jen

Posted at 3:29 PM on July 28, 2012

A grown, married man should have the self-restraint to not want to risk losing his family with a woman he works with. Not saying Rubert is the only one in the wrong though, Kristen shouldn’t be wanting attention from a a married man when she has a perfectly well doting boyfriend of her own.

Ralph

Posted at 4:15 PM on July 28, 2012

Hypocrites! Since all of you fockers hate Kristen so much, you should not be watching her every move, interviews, movies, who she dates or when she pees. You have just answered her prayers. So go hate on Robs new ladies and stalk them. I hope that they know that they will have to be perfect and tolerate all of his beautiful female friends and his flirting.

Twi-twits are stupid & crazy

Posted at 4:36 PM on July 28, 2012

Crazy person alert!

1 – You don’t know the meaning of the word “hypocrite”
2 – I will hate whomever I like & you can’t do a thing about it.
3 – Who’s watching when KStew pees? You perhaps, not us.
4 – How pray tell have I answered her prayers by hating her?
5 – LOL! You are the reason they have security guards :)

kissmeangel

Posted at 3:20 PM on July 28, 2012

Love is not how much you say “I love u”, but how can you prove that is true! I am a youger sexy dancer rich but still single,now I am seeking an older man who can give me true love and friendships here, so i upload my photo on.. … wealthychat ……under the name of Nicole .. .It’s the largest and best wealthy club for(doctors, lawyers pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, beauty queens, fitness models, and Hollywood celebrities, just name a few.), Please check it out find me or your love.

Kristen M

Posted at 2:57 PM on July 28, 2012

As stupid as Kristens mistake was, she’s only 22, she deserves a second chance from Rob and as long as she makes up with Rob I think she’ll get most of her fans back. Of all the people annoyed at her, half of you have probably cheated on a boyfriend before, its not like she’s the only person to ever cheat.

Mom

Posted at 3:05 PM on July 28, 2012

WRONG! If 22 is so YOUNG as some say then we should stop sending our men and women to war at that age. Disgusting.

NK

Posted at 5:17 PM on July 28, 2012

only 22??? get outta here! 22 is old enuff to drink, go to war, have sex, vote, buy a house/car, and is AN ADULT in every country on earth. 22 yr olds have fully developed brains and know what their doing. If i hear only 22 one more time…. ugh!

Georgie

Posted at 2:55 PM on July 28, 2012

Who are we to judge Kristen? Is there any of us who never did a mistake? Can we throw the stone at her with no doubt that at any point in our life we should do same mistake (meaning hurting the person we love most? I think that all those who are so harsh on her in fact all the time envied her for the love story with Rob. And now are venting their spleen upon her. Lets get real – it isn’t nice what happend but it’s only their business. Let’s live our lifes and live them alone to live theirs !

Ngs

Posted at 2:51 PM on July 28, 2012

Kristen will be fine, she’s a young actress and not the first actress to be seduced by an older man who’ s been in charge. The illicit affair was a make out session not the big awful affair that Hollywood Life implies. Rob can go ahead and leave. She’ll find someone else and she’ll have learned a big lesson and matured from it. If all of you out there have never made a mistake in your life then you have the right to throw stones.

Tom

Posted at 3:00 PM on July 28, 2012

Mistake! OMG! Is that what you call it? Hopefully no one gives you that mistake. If you have to cheat do it behind closed doors.

Twi-twits are stupid & crazy

Posted at 4:19 PM on July 28, 2012

Good grief, seriously???

Stop trying to minimize her culpability by laying all the blame on Rupert & down-playing the affair. Just because he is older doesn’t automatically mean “he” seduced her – it could very well have been the other way around. YOU DON’T KNOW.

Further, they were all giggly in their affair pics & she did a hard U-TURN when she got Rupert’s call to meet him in the private parking garage… c’mon. This was NOT the 1st time they hooked up. That was a public make-out session but given it’s comfort level, we know they did more in private at other times.

We’re not dumb & delusional the way you appear to be.

Finally, no, I – & I daresay the majority of the twilight public – have never cheated on our boy/girlfriends to have an illicit affair with a married man w/kids so we’ll throw all the stones we want thanks.

sabrina

Posted at 2:49 PM on July 28, 2012

I’m sorry if i’m not team Kristen. But I don’t support the cheater. So I can say any awful thing about her because she deserves it. I have no respect for her and she knew what she was doing but didn’t stop it. Rob actually deserves better. And now probably most people don’t want to see Twilight anymore because of her. I only feel sorry for Ruperts wife and kids and Rob. Not Kristen because she issued out an apology, because she might be sorry now but she wasn’t sorry when she was making out with Rupert. I just really hate her now, how could she do such a thing.

Food

Posted at 2:47 PM on July 28, 2012

Is the rumor that kstew is gonna be on e news true ? And are photos true or fake ? I dont what to believe .

Meg

Posted at 2:46 PM on July 28, 2012

I am totally sick of seeing pictures of her with ugly old Rupert.

md

Posted at 2:46 PM on July 28, 2012

Who you are without guilt?? What you have right to judge Kristen. I have the right to see an amazing movie that does. If you do not like go to movies Pattinson. Let Kristen alone.
It makes great movies and that’s what interested me. Her life is sokromý her and her cause, as he will live. not yours. We support Kristen.

Dani

Posted at 2:56 PM on July 28, 2012

Well, first I think most of us haven’ t cheated on our bf/husband and if some did not in public, car, daylight, with a married person with kids. All of that happening and being thrown in our faces gives us the right to our opinions. I will not see anything again with her/his name attached to it. I will see BD 2 because of Rob and the cast. She should of just broken up with him or not cheated in public. All of that is causing all the hatred and backlash. She disrespected so many people.

Tree

Posted at 2:42 PM on July 28, 2012

Majorly disappointed with Kristen as a person and her actions.