Fans' Fury Grows 3 Days After Kristen Stewart Admits To Cheating

Sat, July 28, 2012 1:43pm EDT by 107 Comments
Kristen Stewart Cheating

Disappointed

Posted at 2:40 PM on July 28, 2012

I was looking forward to seeing them both and their chemistry on BD2 but this whole affair just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I think it’s hard for me to even watch Kristen on screen and plays the part of Rob’s wife because let’s face it, we love them because of their chemistry together and for her cheating in real life, the emotion we put into watching it in the movie just feels fake. I don’t think I can even watch BD1. I’ll probably just wait for it to go on DVD when all these scandal is over with and the two have moved on.

dumas1000

Posted at 2:40 PM on July 28, 2012

Kristen Stewart is a average actress at best. Chris Hemsworth carried that Snow White movie. He stole every scene from her, which is proof positive that she is a weak lead. I’m a guy saying this too. I have no devote to Kristen Stewart or Chris Hemsworth, but he was the best actor on that screen. As far as home wrecked insults go, this is yet another indication of how sexist our society is and how prevasively deep the double standards go. Everyone blames LeAnn Rimes and Kristen Stewart. Nobody accuses the men who were involved in these affairs of being a home wrecker. Without the support of her whacked out twi-hard cult followers, I’m not sure what is left though. She is really not a good actress.

Whatusay

Posted at 2:39 PM on July 28, 2012

I just someone ask that B what was his ultimate intention to get from this relationship? Ruinning a family, their 2 kids. Imagine this will stay with those kids forever. Are you kidding me going to see her movies to make her richer, I regret that I paid for snwth. What the cast are thinking about her now? She is going to pay the price big time no one in industry wants to deal with her either. For Rob, he will move on with a lot of success and marring Corenbrrg, you’ll see.

Nel

Posted at 2:39 PM on July 28, 2012

She doesn’t give a f&&k about Rob. Yea the apology sounds good but how do we really know it came from her and not written by her PR team. She majorly screwed up and you don’t do what she did in public with someone you care about!

Bonnie

Posted at 2:36 PM on July 28, 2012

Kristen and Rupert didnt just hurt Robert Pattinson, they ruined a families life. That man has a wife and kids so when people say Kristen and Rupert should be given a second chance, they make me sick. Go ask the family they ruined to give her a second chance.

nikol

Posted at 2:32 PM on July 28, 2012

You kidding me? How can you say all these awful things about Kristen when everything is a lie? Rupert sunders sent a letter to US WEEKLY who said that when rob and kris read all these they were laughing!

Someone

Posted at 2:39 PM on July 28, 2012

Kidding right?

christina

Posted at 2:32 PM on July 28, 2012

I love the movies that kristen does what ever she does off crama thats on her.but what she did to rob that really does suck I cant belive that she did that to rob he a good guy.i like cing rob and kristen togeather.it was the live they have for eachother.if they lobe eachother like there saying rob should give her one last chance.

mag

Posted at 2:31 PM on July 28, 2012

You all live with R.Patzz and you know it, you know what’s in private, ur not! I think KP advise Rob has so much experience. Or his girlfriend Canadian. Kristen go on without Pattinson. We wish Kristen support at this time. Always Kristen team.

Yousuk

Posted at 2:26 PM on July 28, 2012

Say your career bye bye Kristen wh.re

Jake

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 28, 2012

I wonder if people would be this mad and upset if Rob was the one that cheated on Kristen.

agree

Posted at 2:27 PM on July 28, 2012

I KNW THATS WAT I WAZ JUS THINKIN

OMG

Posted at 2:21 PM on July 28, 2012

THIS IS SO STUPID ND PETTY ND IF U HATE KRISTEN SO WAT IF U DONT LIKE SAY U DONT LIKE HER ND ITS NO ROOM FOR NAME CALLIN

PUT YOURSELF IN KRISTEN SHOES JUS IMAGINE U LOSIN ALL YOUR FANS ND YOUR CAREER ND THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE

HW WULD U FEEL

Lucy

Posted at 2:29 PM on July 28, 2012

Um… I wouldn’t know what its like to be in Kristen’s shoes because i wouldn’t cheat on the (supposed) “love of my life” If you really loved someone what would pocess you to cheat on them? Now Rob’s shoes, they’re shoes I’ve been in so i know how it feels and let me tell you, you never forgive and you never forget… at least not honestly.

Chirin

Posted at 2:44 PM on July 28, 2012

well , i guess she’s the only responsable for all the ” lost ” !! she’s the one who cheated !!!!!! and oh yeah , the love of her life ? come on people !! when we really love …we don’t cheat and she did the exact opposit thing so , ….

OMG

Posted at 3:06 PM on July 28, 2012

WELL THATS WAT I THINK ND IF U DONT LIKE SUCK IT

Ted

Posted at 2:20 PM on July 28, 2012

Don’t want to be called slut, whore, home wrecker, kslut, vampwhore, etc don’t cheat especially in public, car, daylight, and to a married man with children.

yeah

Posted at 2:20 PM on July 28, 2012

Please stop this bullying of Kristen. The fury is growing, because you keep throwing gasoline on this fire hourly. Stop it !!!!! Please before someone physically harms her or worse. Then Rob would really be sick then.

agree

Posted at 2:23 PM on July 28, 2012

I AGREE

Mary

Posted at 2:16 PM on July 28, 2012

OMG Kristen had everyone fooled. She is such a liar and a slut. Public display is open game and she will suffer much black lash.

Chloe

Posted at 2:14 PM on July 28, 2012

She makes me sick!

wing

Posted at 2:11 PM on July 28, 2012

really love her no matter what happened
dont judge her on your thought
being wrong dont imply that she is staying in the twilight movie.
i dont know why she cheated
but i just love her, and rob of course
dont try to say we are stupid.
i mean… maybe she is not a good girlfriend
but it wont affect how much i love her
it may not be understandable for someone hate her.
but i just love her

Amina

Posted at 2:07 PM on July 28, 2012

Life is not a film. If you cheat in the real world, people are going to get hurt. I know thats a hard concept to grasp but its reality.

Mary

Posted at 2:02 PM on July 28, 2012

TT: “Stay strong Kristen” WTF she’s the one that cheated!

nohely

Posted at 2:00 PM on July 28, 2012

Just let it go!!

Ayesha

Posted at 1:59 PM on July 28, 2012

That home-wrecker deserves everything she gets! I hate you Kristen!

Ester Goldberg

Posted at 1:58 PM on July 28, 2012

Who actually gives a flying F*ck about this? if your empty life is traumatized by this dribble ..you truly deserve..your misery.. HAHAAHA!

Salimata

Posted at 1:56 PM on July 28, 2012

Did she happen to forget that this is not the twilight movies where she can hurt everybody and nothing happens ?????? WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAMS KRISTEN !!! THIS IS REAL LIFE !!

April

Posted at 1:56 PM on July 28, 2012

Why did she do that???Why??i don’t get it yet!!it was such a wonderful life!!!!

k-screw up

Posted at 1:56 PM on July 28, 2012

Then tell her PR people to stop spinning the story and planting “she made a mistake” “she’s so sorry” article’s everywhere. Get real, she’s trying to save her now failing career. No one wants to buy a ticket to watch a cheater play a virginal vampire. She’s box office poison. The idea of watching her profess her love for Edward now turns my stomach. I won’t be watching BD2 and I’m sure I’m not the only one who is sickened by the sight of her.

You don’t just betray people and get away with it.

mary

Posted at 2:14 PM on July 28, 2012

happens to me as well ….. not want to see Twilight now

Tasmi N

Posted at 1:51 PM on July 28, 2012

We LOVEDDDD robsten ! but now hate kristen ! because its unbelievable she cheated on the worlds sexiest guy who has a literally golden n kind heart !!! she thinks rob is edward to ignore her sick flings !!! huh *hate u kristen*