Scott Disick: Why Kourtney Kardashian & I Sleep In Separate Beds

Fri, July 27, 2012 3:26pm EDT by 19 Comments
Kourtney Kardashian Scott Disick

Scott co-hosted ‘The View’ on July 27 and he revealed why he and Kourtney aren’t cuddled up in bed every night — is it because they don’t like having sex?

Scott Disick just revealed a major secret! Kourtney Kardashian‘s baby daddy was asked why they don’t sleep in the same room in their massive California home, and Scott said it’s because he lives the life of an “80-year-old.”

“I basically live the life of an 80-year-old,” he said. “We just skipped to that part quicker. Where you always saw your grandparents in two beds in one room. I am very mature. It’s really just you get into a habit and then it just becomes your normal thing.”

Do you think it’s sad that they don’t share a bed?

— Chloe Melas

More Kardashian News:

1. Kanye West Wants To Control Kim Kardashian’s Weight
  2. Kris Jenner: You’re Emotionally Cheating On Bruce Jenner With Your Ex Lover
  3. Bruce & Kris Jenner Are In Love With Fame & Not Each Other, Say Top Experts

Katie

Posted at 7:30 PM on October 18, 2013

It’s not that they sleep apart. It’s just that their marriage is for show. Sure, in the beginning maybe there was something attraction but you can see when Kourtney looks at him she is not in love with him. Not to mention the countless times Scott has betrayed her. I’m not saying their marriage is doomed, it still has a chance, but they need help.

Alexis Jones

Posted at 1:45 PM on June 9, 2013

Any couple who are sleeping in seperate beds at they’re age and after only being together for a few years are clearly in trouble!
If they cannot see this then they are either in denial or are just stupid!!

n

Posted at 2:13 PM on November 9, 2012

When they were in the D.R. he got so pissing drunk he pissed the bed

Tamara

Posted at 7:24 PM on July 31, 2012

I love watching the Kardashians. I think Kourtney is a little controlling. Scott is on the wild side type and he will eventually resent Kourtney for all the rules etc.

LoriBeth P

Posted at 8:02 PM on July 29, 2012

When a real women finds her soulmate, she takes the good with the bad because when its good, its REALLY GOOD! Everything else just works itself out. Not all loves are by the book. I see love when i watch them because I have my own immature, self fish, blah blah blah.. Scott seems to be a good father and hubby ,but he is also very successful and helps provide a wonderful life for his family. My husband and i are talking about the same thing.. we dont share a blanket anymore and the thought of just having my own room and space and “dido” for my hubby, seems quite relaxing. you dont have sex when you sleep. All you do is bump into the other one or get farted on … who would miss that? Maybe if all women had there own room and space they wouldn’t be so uptight and they’d get some damn sleep!!! Everyone tells me” your husband …. ” blah blah, ” I dont care, NOT YOUR HUBBY PEOPLE” It seems Scott loves her very much and his beautiful kiddos! Quit being so shallow people and realize that everyone is different and each person sees people in different ways. The bigger the fight the better the SEX!! if they didnt have issues, would you watch a boring show? I think they are adorable!! They remind me of my marriage. And my marriage is GREAT to us. …and thats all that matters!

Lisa

Posted at 2:54 AM on July 29, 2012

I dont think it’s weird that they sleep separately. My husband and I do too because he snores ridiculously loud! I would get no sleep otherwise. It bothered me at first to have this arrangement, but then like Scott says, it becomes a habit. It’s just what we do now!

cali

Posted at 6:23 AM on July 28, 2012

I actually like Scott because he is not dancing to the fiddle the kardashians are playing. He has not turned into a biatch yet being controlled by them. It’s the major reason the family does not like him.
Kourtney appears to be using Scott only as the sperm donor; she is boring herself with her monoton and droning voice.
It is her not wanting to get married, not Scott. Thanks to her mother, she has marriage phobia.

Ashley

Posted at 7:42 PM on August 10, 2012

If she was using him as a donor , wouldn’t they have had kids a long time ago? I mean , they’ve been together for , like , 6 years now! Their children were accidents anyway ………so how would he be a sperm donor!?!?!?

sue

Posted at 1:08 AM on September 1, 2012

the second kid was not an acident. he agreed to have the child ifbshe agreed to get married soon.

Grammy

Posted at 6:34 PM on February 23, 2013

That voice, I would drink too! Can’t see why he stays with Kourtney; can’t see why Bruce stays with Kris; Klohe is devoted to her husband and you can tell by looking at their faces that confuses the rest of the Kardashian women. Kim with a baby???? Someone call Social Services!!!

liz

Posted at 9:50 PM on July 27, 2012

KOURTNEY JUST WANTS TO HAVE SCOTT TIGHT UP BUT HE GETS BORD OF BEING WITH HIS FAMILY. SHE HAS TO REALIZE THAT HIS ALWAYS BEEN IN THE OTHER PAGE AND ITS HER FAULT WHY SHE STAY WITH HIM KNOWING THAT HE STILL IS THAT INMATURE PARTY BOY. SHES ALWAYS GOING TO FEEL INSICURE ABOUT SCOTT CHEATING. SHES SOO STUPID TO TAKE HIM BACK AND HAVE HIS BABY’S . SHE DOESN’T SEX HIM ANYMORE AND THATS A BIG PROBLEM.

Fan

Posted at 7:53 PM on July 27, 2012

Separate bedrooms is a great idea, it doesn’t mean no sex, it just means everyone gets good quality sleep! I bet he snores.

sasha

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 27, 2012

When ever he pissed Kourtney off she makes himmoce into another room. If you watch any of thier past episodes you will see this is a pattern for them.

Jessica

Posted at 6:27 PM on July 27, 2012

This is totally weird COME ON PPL!! at that age the only thing you want to do is be with your partner and enjoy youth!! let those things to old ppl and even at that age i would never sleep separate from my husband, its so clear they are having problems, or something is wrong there, maybe they should get married and do things correctly just like Khloe did, but they are just another couple teaching their kids that’s the way ppl live and thats so wrong, and he is saying : im mature cause what would you say in this case!! i think they should work on their relationship, and do sacrifices for each other,…

Sandi

Posted at 5:00 PM on July 27, 2012

I like Kourtney and she appears to be a great mum. Mason appears to be happy and well adjusted. But for the life of me I can not understand why she stays with this immature dead beat?

Sharon

Posted at 4:35 PM on July 27, 2012

They must had sex,cos she have another baby..Screw up family..all for the money..no priciple.. at all

Shelly

Posted at 4:25 PM on July 27, 2012

LOL….we all know Scott is not mature but I don’t think it’s sad they don’t share a bed, I think it’s weird. He is a physically healthy 27 year old who don’t sleep with the mother of babies. Strange, but IMO they all are strange except for Mason.

HL Reader

Posted at 3:40 PM on July 27, 2012

hes the EXACT OPPOSITE of mature !!!! and its VERY SAD ! how can you continue to make a family with someone who you wont marry OR sleep in the same bed with ??? somethings DEFINITELY missing here !!! “/

Sarah