Rupert Sanders' Wife 'Shocked' By Affair With Kristen Stewart — New Report

Fri, July 27, 2012 10:23am EST by 10 Comments
Kristen Stewart cheating

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 11:11 AM on August 2, 2012

if liberty can save rupert marriage robert can save kristen relationship they are will be okay work it out they need grown up

D Amberg

Posted at 6:31 PM on July 27, 2012

I think that this is terrible for all who are involved and the best thing we can do is let all parties have their privacy. If it were you or I it wouldn’t be all over the news, on YouTube, or any where else. They have stuff to work through, sorting of feelings, and where do I go from here. Robert can forgive Kristen if he can finds it in his heart, but they need to work on whatever caused this to happen. Kristen didn’t just wake up one day and decide she was going to have an affair. I have recently addressed this same situation and know that you can get through it. There’s a book out called “Torn Asunder” that would benefit all parties, even if they don’t stay together. It helps with the challenges they’ll face, feelings their going through, and example’s of other couples who have encountered this situation. Kristen needs to do some soul searching to get to the root o why she felt the nee to cheat. My best to all parties involved.

jj

Posted at 1:55 PM on July 27, 2012

If there’s no winky play how is that cheating? Was it just kissing and hugging or did he whip his winky out?

hellyeah

Posted at 11:49 AM on July 27, 2012

Who’s this source?
Robert Pattinson forgive her already! Have you seen her? She’s really sorry for what she done you need to move on, both of you.
She did one stupid mistake and I still hope she means her ”sorry” .

MaciD

Posted at 12:05 PM on July 27, 2012

You mean she’s sorry she got caught!

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 11:12 AM on August 2, 2012

how u know robert forgive her kristen u tell me will save them relationship ?

Ronie

Posted at 11:34 AM on July 27, 2012

When I was younger, my father cheated on my mother. Now that I’m older, they both confessed to me that ultimately, both men and women stray because something wasn’t right or something was missing from their previous relationships. I really hope that both couples can figure out what was missing and continue to move forward.

onoiork

Posted at 11:18 AM on July 27, 2012

Rupert Sanders set scene and want Kristen and Robert broke up!!!!

Tanya

Posted at 9:43 PM on July 27, 2012

I Am Going To Kill Rupert Sanders Big Time AND WHAT????????????????????????????????????///

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 11:13 AM on August 2, 2012

l argee wiv u why rupert want kristen broke up wiv robert its not right