Liberty Ross Told Rupert Sanders To Cast Kristen Stewart In 'SWATH'

Fri, July 27, 2012 2:41pm EDT by 6 Comments
Kristen Stewart Snow White

melody

Posted at 3:40 AM on August 5, 2012

In the first place, Kristen being the first choice to star Snow white has nothing to do with the mistake she made.. It was out of kristen’s mind about having an affair with Rupert, BUT IT IS RUPERT WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH OF GETTING INTO A MESS AND RUINING KRISTEN’S RELATIONSHIP, CAREER AND LOVE WITH ROB. Hey, Rupert, you better drown yourself to DRUGS AND END YOUR LIFE….

Sandra Gonçalves

Posted at 11:02 AM on August 4, 2012

I do believe he´s the one to apologize to everybody.Kristen looked up to him as a professional and he took advantage of bhis position.He definetely hit low.Poor Kristen, Robert and Liberty

jojo

Posted at 12:38 AM on July 29, 2012

i hate this man. he doesn’t receive much criticism about all of this. he should be the one and to apologized to Rob and to the public of what he did he is old enough to know that. kristen is young and probably caught up in the moment and give in. he should be ashamed. and now what they are fixing things and they probably will stay together. he should really have a talk with rob.

naira

Posted at 3:35 PM on July 27, 2012

I always tell women to never have a conversation with their men about other women, unless u see the on tv, my best friend always talked about me with her ex, then he came on to me, i told her and she broke up with him. They think you’re saying: she’s better than me in men language….smh

Amanda

Posted at 3:13 PM on July 27, 2012

She was a good Snow White, but I am sure that now she is thinking it wasn’t a good idea.
However, I think that he still would have cheated on her with someone else. I mean HE is a cheater too. He was all over Kristen, and Kristen gave in. I am sure he would have tried it with any other actress until they gave in. (Or not gave in.)

taylor