Robert Pattinson Wants 'Man To Man' Talk With Rupert Sanders

Fri, July 27, 2012 10:53pm EDT by 113 Comments
Robert Pattinson Rupert Sanders

rmd

Posted at 11:38 PM on August 10, 2012

I swear to GOD the next time I see a picture of rob and kristen and rupert’s f**ked up face is between it I’ll blow my head off so the f**king press and staff of f**king holly wood life will be responsible for my death and when I say something I mean it so you guys better watch out to see if the fbi won’t be standing infront your door

LANA

Posted at 3:12 AM on August 1, 2012

know only one thing Robert is my favorite person in the world

Landon

Posted at 3:00 AM on August 1, 2012

Sanders said he is “utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world.
Creaker laughs at Kristen

Megan

Posted at 2:28 AM on August 1, 2012

More like Man to FIST TALK.

Sarah

Posted at 12:55 PM on July 31, 2012

Absolutely! He needs to get closure. Rupert owes that to him. And if Rob feels the need to punch that adulterer’s lights out. I don’t think I’ll be the only one to cheer him on.

Amber

Posted at 10:52 AM on July 31, 2012

Go Robert! I don’t blame him for wanting to have a ‘man to man’ talk with Kristen’s director of Snow White and the Huntsman. Robert, I think, has every right to be upset with both Kristen and her director. As he said, he trusted Kristen’s director.

MorfoGR

Posted at 5:03 AM on July 31, 2012

And the results of conservation areee??????

bluebird

Posted at 1:18 AM on July 31, 2012

Time to tell LIES Rupert Sanders!… so that you save your role as director of SWATH sequel!

Tanya

Posted at 11:28 AM on July 29, 2012

Yeah..!! Rob should give him one …. As you said Gracy “that horny sanders…. ” Wife should leave him and let him be horny all alone… or maybe not a man his age has already did it a millione times …..

chope

Posted at 5:20 AM on July 29, 2012

NLeave’m be people!! Geez…she is a 22 year old that is still growing up and learning life’s lessons everyday. The 41 year old..MARRIED MAN shouldn’t looked her way to begin with!! If Robsten was NORMAL people we wouldn’t care that this happened and they’d have a bigger chance of working things out. All these magazines need to do better then the cheap ways they use and abuse these people!!! Good luck Robsten!!!

Jill

Posted at 4:47 AM on July 29, 2012

He needs closure. In order to get it, he needs to know what happened. If that means finding out that they had “oral” sex or so on then that is what he needs to move past it. I should know, my ex cheated on me and I needed to know the full details before I could move on. I don’t know why that is but talking to others that have been cheated on, they all felt the same way I did. No matter how much it hurts, you need to know. Better to know the facts then to make them up in your head. As for them getting back together again, don’t you think that is between them? I cannot speculate or tell them what they should or shouldn’t do. I just hope she learns from this and he is able to get past this. I love both of them and while I don’t condone what she did, I don’t condemn her either. She is human and screwed up. It just happens to be very public and with a person that is adored by millions.

jc

Posted at 3:06 AM on July 29, 2012

f###ck! its really sad how people immediately judge a person. try to look at yourself mate. i bet sooner or later, rob or kstew will explain everything.

Mary

Posted at 10:41 PM on July 28, 2012

I hope he does confront Sanders,but he has said he doesn’t like confrontations.Maybe this will be the exception. it must be terrible for him and Kristen to have this play out so publicly. I think they really have something special, and that he loves her enough to forgive her.

gracy

Posted at 9:40 PM on July 28, 2012

..There is no need for a CHITCHAT…it won’t change the past..what, he’s gonna sit down and ask that horny sanders how many times he humped Kristen??…come on..

ROSS NORIEGA

Posted at 7:50 PM on July 28, 2012

Je suis très alarmé par ces projets réunion parce que l’un des protagonistes de cette histoire pourrait être responsable de la catastrophe, tous ces irrespect envers le couple sont très graves et peuvent entraîner des conséquences irréparables, et les décideurs en provoquant ces actes ne pense pas que dommage moral, mental, physique et émotionnel qu’ils causent. Et a pour objet de présenter des excuses tout sera de retour à où c’était et c’est pas le cas, il est regrettable qu’ils blessent de cette façon. Tant pis.

Yeya Gutierrez

Posted at 7:48 PM on July 28, 2012

I am very alarmed by these projects meeting because one of the protagonists of this story could be responsible for a disaster, all these disrespect towards the couple are very serious and can lead to irreparable consequences, and policy-makers in provoking these acts don’t think damage moral, mental, physical and emotional that they cause. And purport to apologize everything will return to where it was and this is not so, it is regrettable that they hurt this way. Too bad.

Ecem turkish

Posted at 5:40 PM on July 28, 2012

nonsense. Robert a number!

Kyra Miller

Posted at 5:19 PM on July 28, 2012

I love Robert pattertson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am only 8

denice

Posted at 3:46 PM on July 28, 2012

you are all so sad, you come on here and say hateful things about people you dont even know. and who will never read your hateful post becouse Kristen or robdont have facebook or twtter so to tell the truth you people are wasting your time talking hate. you all need a lot of prayer and a life.and but out of theres