Robert Pattinson: Why I'd Forgive Kristen Stewart

Fri, July 27, 2012 9:57am EDT by 137 Comments

Keren Ivah

Posted at 11:46 PM on July 31, 2012

I hope Robert will forgive Kristen .. And also Kristen must say sorry to robert .. And Kristen must not do it again .. i hope their relationship will went well .. :)

Tracey Bown Riley

Posted at 4:05 PM on July 31, 2012

robert bin cheats on kristen wiv nikki

Nisheli

Posted at 10:57 AM on July 30, 2012

Hey rob, forgive Kristen!!!!

jess

Posted at 9:08 AM on July 30, 2012

i hope he does there like the best couple ever and they are both my role modles

Sylvia

Posted at 7:54 AM on July 30, 2012

Rob is the best person ever. ROB4EVER

Robsten lover 4 ever

Posted at 6:52 AM on July 30, 2012

I think that everyone deserves a second chance. Even though Kristen did something terrible I think that Rob should forgive her.

Someone

Posted at 7:52 AM on July 30, 2012

AGREE…

abby

Posted at 5:06 AM on July 30, 2012

Kristen should be ashamed of herself. i think rob should forgive her for this, but we never know if she will do again. I feel so sorry for rob. everyone is blaming Kristen but there is the man to blame as well. stay strong rob!! x we all love you xx

Colleen

Posted at 4:43 PM on July 30, 2012

Why is Ruperts wife all forgiving and saying they are fine. I think this was just a stunt. And the pictures of them at dinner happened to have been with the SWATH cast not them alone

Amy

Posted at 11:03 PM on July 29, 2012

I think Rob should forgive her only this once. She will have to earn back his trust and it will be hard, but if they truly love eachother it will conquer. I have been there and believe that with this kind of career it sometimes will lead people to do unfavorable things. I don’t believe once a cheater always a cheater. I did once and have been faithful to my new guy for 5 years and counting.

isabele

Posted at 12:54 PM on July 29, 2012

We all make mistakes and we learn from them. We do not know what really happen and how it got this far. It is a fact that many of us hurt our love ones and there is always a reason behide it. I love both Rob and Kristen together. If neither of them would have been famous and this would have happened im pretty sure their love would survive. Rob and Kristen take your time to heal and mend the hurt. If you two really loves eachother I have faith that it can work. Don’t worry what others will say or do, its your life not theirs. Good Luck!

LC

Posted at 11:33 AM on July 29, 2012

Rob, she should not be forgiven.. if she truly loved you and was commited she wouldnt have cheated.. once a cheater always a cheater.. you should move on no matter how painful it might be.you can find someone else that will love you and respect you more.

Leah

Posted at 10:52 AM on July 29, 2012

Rupert sanders is disgusting
Kirsten should be ashamed of herself
And poor rob he is such a nice bloke and it is a pity we live in a would of sluts , cheats,thieves,murderes but for me that is a horrible kind I was heavily upset from this Maxx is right “cheating is the lowest act imaginable of bettayings someone trust in a relationship

Barbara Voytas

Posted at 7:59 AM on July 29, 2012

Rupert Sanders is the dog here.

Maxx

Posted at 5:33 AM on July 29, 2012

Cheating is the lowest act imaginable of betraying someone’s trust in a relationship.

Robert should salvage this relationship and move on. If he forgives Kristen now he’s basically saying that it’s ok to cheat. And last time I checked, Robert hates cheaters.

hanyrusydina

Posted at 2:31 AM on July 29, 2012

I know its hurt rob, but do you want to leave all memories with kristen? y’all can build love and commit again. don’t forget what you’ve both been trough. I want see you with kristen and her child as soon as possible rob :’)

Melon

Posted at 1:19 AM on July 29, 2012

Ummmmm well move on rob. Welcome to the world of imperfect relations. Sorry tho. Forgive her and y’all move on. :-)

Christine

Posted at 11:38 PM on July 28, 2012

I think that Rob should forgive Kristen because they were a really good couple so I think they should stay as a couple and I thing Rob will forgive her

ADM

Posted at 11:17 PM on July 28, 2012

How says a Maná’s song “EL VERDADERO AMOR PERDONA”

ariagirl

Posted at 10:47 PM on July 28, 2012

Well, people make mistakes, especially young people. But it’s gonna take a lot of time an patience for Kristen to be able to make it up to Rob and redeem herself. Who knows, maybe something like this had to happen to see how strong the relationship really is…..this should make her grow up real fast. Rob’s got some hard choices to make. It’s a wait and see situation.

Yonz

Posted at 10:28 PM on July 28, 2012

Hopefully Rob gonna forgive her….give her second chances..

fm

Posted at 9:25 AM on July 30, 2012

Hope rob will find forgiveness in his heart..it’s not that easy I know.Been there too but through time I was able to mend my broken heart.